Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9450

    Bunny

    Anybody can vouch for this girl, not many results after pic / number Google search.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/449023783740

  2. #9449

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolcin  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Charlotte next week I found this ad https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/807493281993.

    Anyone have any info on her we texted back and forth a bit semmed nice
    If you want a good spinner, I would go with Monica. She does is very good, with decent rates and a safe apartment.

  3. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolcin  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Charlotte next week I found this ad https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/807493281993.

    Anyone have any info on her we texted back and forth a bit semmed nice
    Well known streetwalker in the Woodlawn area. She's nice but of course has demons.

  4. #9447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolcin  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Charlotte next week I found this ad https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/807493281993.

    Anyone have any info on her we texted back and forth a bit semmed nice
    Bro,

    You don't even want to go there. She's a SW that's using stg to make more money. Demons are bad and location will not be safe.

  5. #9446

    Spinner

    I'm heading to Charlotte next week I found this ad https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/807493281993.

    Anyone have any info on her we texted back and forth a bit semmed nice

  6. #9445

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    This girl goes by Harley. But the pictures are 10 years and 30 lbs ago. Attitude is horrible as well. I wouldn't advise anyone to see her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/145599370893
    I was coming on her to post something similar, horrible attitude and big tits but not much else to justify any attitude. I took my money and left before shit even started to pop off. If more men just didn't put up with shit then these girls would fall in line.

  7. #9444

    Kylie

    I would move with caution on this one. Doesn't really look like her pics. Hygiene could be better. I saw her this week for bbj and covered service and I got burned. Will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/53569646/

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/703398598678

  8. #9443
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    This girl goes by Harley. But the pictures are 10 years and 30 lbs ago. Attitude is horrible as well. I wouldn't advise anyone to see her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/145599370893
    I had almost the opposite experience with Harley. She was a little difficult to get locked down on a specific time and was slightly bigger than her pics with the ropes, but other than that I would highly recommend. I did not ask for GFE and not sure if that was on the menu, but she was completely into the session and did not watch the clock. She seemed to really enjoy herself or did a great job acting like it. Very sexual. I will be seeing her again soon.

  9. #9442

    Any recommendations for a provider with noticeably soft skin?

    Seems like an odd request but I have an itch I need to scratch! Not super picky on looks but she has to be cool with being touched. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

  10. #9441

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    This girl goes by Harley. But the pictures are 10 years and 30 lbs ago. Attitude is horrible as well. I wouldn't advise anyone to see her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/145599370893
    I saw her recently and had a different experience. It was difficult to get her committed to an exact time and then she made we wait in the parking lot for ten minutes, but once I was there we had a great time. I agree that she has put on weight since the pics she was probably only 10 lbs heavier than the pics of her tied up in ropes. I am not sure if she was GFE, I wasn't looking for that, and she wasn't dressed in anything sexy, but she was extremely sexy and really enjoyed herself while pleasing me. Needless to say I will be back to see her again.

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...s/145599370893

  11. #9440

  12. #9439

    Taylor in Shelby


  13. #9438

    Anari

    Met Anari recently in spite of recent reports.

    Sure she could use a sandwich, but she was friendly, lucid, intelligent and all around a very sweet girl and a good time.

    I certainly didn't see any sign of demons. She doesn't even smoke.

    All around worth it if you can feel comfortable in the crowded and messy apartment.

    Everything was covered, BTW. She is definitely one and done, as was mentioned before.

  14. #9437

    Stay Away!

    This girl goes by Harley. But the pictures are 10 years and 30 lbs ago. Attitude is horrible as well. I wouldn't advise anyone to see her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/145599370893

  15. #9436
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her since she changed her ad name and it is the Nikki you are referring to. Go see her she's sweet, sexy and got a phat ass with no belly. Her body is truly phenomenal. As always YMMV, safe and happy hunting.

    Are. J. Over&out.
    Thank you!! I remember Nikki being a real treat but wasn't sure if it was the same person since the name was different.

    For reference the pictures in the ad are not her, but very similar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape