Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 43519
-
08-31-20 13:43 #29344Senior Member

Posts: 147Hong in Wilmington
Paid a visit this morning. Good location, clean room and very nice personality. You have to call her to make an appointment, because she is not staying in her shop all the time, house fee 50 for half, 80 for the full hr. She changed to dress for working. Asked for hard but gave me only light touch, little tease while face down, 1/2 hr. Flipped asked what you want, everything covered but no saran wrap, rain coat was provided, 40 for HJ. 60 CBJ and 100 FS. I went for the FS. No nips touching (said too sensitive) no FIV, and you can't touch your own little head while in rain coat. Uninspiring CG (she does not move, you do) no K9 ,mish. Ok. Due to her constant reminding no touch of all the above, I have to re energize to get hard, I end up jerking myself to finish. There are lots of reviews so I guess YMMV, no repeat for me.
-
08-31-20 10:54 #29343Regular Member

Posts: 10Siam and Thai Spa Framingham
TOFTT. Driving by and noticed a new sign Framingham Siam and Spa on Concord street. If you are looking for a Totally legit massage. Walked in and was greeted by two young pretty Thai girls. I opted for one hour $65 hour. Masseuse name Cindy came in asked if I was here before. I knew this place was new so had to say first time here but I tried giving all the hints for extra. Rubbing her legs while face down. She kept towel on all the time even when I tried to slip it off. Will not repeat unless others have different services with extras.
-
08-31-20 09:47 #29342Senior Member

Posts: 88Oh and she said the guy who stiffed her told her that his friend told him to ask for Nina specifically.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
So if you do tell your buddies to ask for her, make sure you tell them the correct fees as well.
-
08-31-20 00:09 #29341Asshole

Posts: 968Just ask her, you will know it too.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 23:49 #29340Senior Member

Posts: 931If the door is a lock'ed don't come a knock'in.
Couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
And if the door is locked, don't knock come back later. Looking at you whoever decided to keep knocking on the door interrupting my session at Blue Harbor last Friday.
-
08-30-20 23:48 #29339Senior Member

Posts: 140How do you mow this?
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
I don’t think she works on Saturday...
-
08-30-20 21:47 #29338Senior Member

Posts: 28Crystal Spa Lex
Stop by Muzzy and ask for an hour massage with Niko. She was still cute and hot. Room was clean enough, Massage was great, On the flip negotiation for the extra, standard HE with body accessed, ending with hot towel cleaned, Good attitude and wonderful experiences. Tipped and then left. Good place good girl and good money.
-
08-30-20 15:39 #29337Douchebag

Posts: 186What town?
Originally Posted by JimMack
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:42 #29336Senior Member

Posts: 234Suzanne?
Has anyone had a session with Susanne at Eastern? I'm going to book an appointment with her, but I'm curious at what other's experience has been. 9.
-
08-30-20 14:33 #29335Senior Member

Posts: 322Angel was smart and classy
If you don't ask for a tip you can't get busted for solicitation. They were huge and she was very generous with them.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:19 #29334Douchebag

Posts: 186I have heard stories about aggressive customers. A lot of them are known guys, who have a reputation among the shops. They call the police for that sort of thing. They are obviously not interested in LE attention, but they know cops won't arrest them if they call to report rape. And many of them make a point of befriending cops, attorneys, etc. Also, never know who is in that back room. I have had whole sessions not knowing a woman's boyfriend, brother or husband was in the back. And lots of these shops are in very public places, and share store fronts with other businesses. There are likely to be witnesses if someone tries to rob them.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 12:04 #29333Senior Member

Posts: 357Here's a news story about a now retired lady I used to see when I lived in Missouri. She was alone in her shop and a guy pretended to be a customer and robbed her with a gun. She recognized his car in the lot and called the police right away when he returned.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
https://www.columbiatribune.com/arti...emplate=ampart
I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. AMPs have a lot of cash on hand and are soft targets, even more so becsuse the women are eager to avoid attention from law enforcement.
-
08-30-20 11:47 #29332Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks you though.
Originally Posted by HandjobLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 11:41 #29331Senior Member

Posts: 752Customers stiffing providers.
No big deal, they are in this business where occasionally a scumbag customer will refuse to tip.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
The same happens to waitresses and cab drivers.
The tipping is almost impossible to enforce, but 90 percent of their customers tip well, so these ladies are doing just fine.
Remember Angel at AAA, she never asked for a tip upfront, ran her business well and retired a wealthy woman with her big fake tits still in good shape. I spoke with her about it.
-BH.
-
08-30-20 11:28 #29330Senior Member

Posts: 225It's because of scumbags like that we have to pay the tip up front with some of these girls. I always assumed they have a dude in the back for protection or enforcement if someone gets out of line, but I have been to places where it was clear they did not. Guys like that ruin it for everyone else.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





