Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,751 to 24,765 of 41283
-
08-30-20 16:55 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 59100%
Totally agree. I just validated a provider who someone else says to stay away from! LOL. Just because said monger doesn't want to see her or can't. Shouldn't deter others from trying is all I'm saying. But like I said I seen her when she posted on SA. Not sure what she's like now but never repeated because she's not my type to go back. Others might like her so yea. YMMV. Did the same thing about another provider who I validated (Vivienne) who also started on SA. But said monger got butt hurt about, lmao. I'm good.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:15 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 226Cool
Yes, I may give it one more try. If they want to get consistent clients, then they need to be as well. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:07 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 1033I've been somewhat of a supporter of hers in the past but I've been having some of the same issues with her recently and am beginning to understand the "drama issues" that keep so many from seeing her on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:04 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 477Been around for a while, I've always had a good time with her but its been a year or so since I've seen her, heard she's staying at the dumps off JTB behind applebees and her looks may have declined and her man is always close by but she used to be really hot IMO bedsides the rock hard implants, I have quite a few videos of her riding like a good cowgirl does.
Originally Posted by SavageRandy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:52 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the game
I absolutely agree JD! I won't engage childishness from men-children because I'm here to only exchange valuable information. Carry on!
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:29 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 137Agreed
Hear hear, JD.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Well said.
Stay Safe,
BB.
-
08-30-20 14:00 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 269Yeah I wish
Yeah the lack of any good black providers are super low here. Like you said most are Huge girls LOL that try to charge $50 plus for headache relief. I'm always like naww I'm cool.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 13:58 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 269LOL I went back yesterday
Yeah after the first visit I went back yesterday morning to see her. Yeah she's super cool. I love that this girl is small and can take a pounding. Like I said I love a girl that can give good head and ride like a champ. She doesn't watch the clock, doesn't ask for money upfront, and she's fun to talk to. Can't beat that. I just wish she moved down on the Westside than where she's at. But she said she'll be moving soon.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 13:51 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 269Give her a try
You won't be disappointed. She can ride like a champ if you love that and she can take a pounding. She doesn't do all that fake noise that you get from some girls. Like I said she's one of the few girls on here that I can count on in a pinch. Heck I saw her yesterday and she told me that one of her friends needs a date and if I want to see her instead she'll let her know. And that's she's cool with it. I told her that's rare for a girl to do that for another girl. But that I drove to see her so I'll passed on her friend. Shot there's been time after dates that we went and gotten food or just chilled & talked for a bit afterwards. Both which I have never done with any other girl but one. I'm planning on hitting her up in the morning before I head down south to work for a week.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 12:43 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 1246Black Providers
I wish I knew as well! I mainly see ads for HUGE black advertisers, but I'm not into that. I've been lucky to find a handful of beautiful black providers over the years, but nothing lately.
Originally Posted by SavageRandy
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to find out about this one to see if she's legit. The ad looks okay, but I'm digging deeper. That ass looks so delicious to me!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/714573349704
-
08-30-20 11:59 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 154Average looking, had a good safe experience located in good area and nice hotel. Does exactly as her ad states. Would repeat cause prices is right. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 11:39 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 73DOS attack
Yes they are getting hit with bogus traffic and that shuts them down.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 09:57 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 351Anyone else noticing that all the real time, less fake escort sites, are not working? STG, Escort Fish.
-
08-30-20 09:10 #16520Regular Member

Posts: 7Utr
Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip
[View Original Post]
Sent a pm.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 07:31 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Daisy
If I remember correctly, when I contacted that provider, I was quoted $140-150 for a HH. When I passed, the person on the other end of the conversation then threatened to kill me and my mother. From what I've seen, all of the young providers (18-22) that advertise on the northside are being pimped or managed by the same person or persons. That's if my memory serves me right.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.










Reply With Quote






