Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24826
-
08-31-20 16:01 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 106Yep
I can echo this, I visited recently and noticed someone that looked important (nice shirt and tie) keeping an eye on the parking lot and doing so in a covert manner. I'd be on alert, try to wear your mask inside and outside of your car to cover your face, don't show up too early, etc.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 13:51 #14655Regular Member

Posts: 14Be safe update
Any update from the reliable source?
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 12:54 #14654Regular Member

Posts: 14Be safe
Does anyone have any additional information about this and will uncle LEO get involved?
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 08:19 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 130Forty Up
Does anyone have info on either of these two?
BabygirlT.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53702700/
Mechelle. Live long laugh.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53693994/
Thanks.
-
08-31-20 06:38 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 1904She books through DI and likely is not in town again till mid September. Discreetinfo.ch
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 06:31 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 408Nope
She won't be the one answering the door if there is even a door to answer.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 06:21 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 408Better Options
I would read the reviews for better options. The 1st is fake and the 2nd is a major user of boy.
Originally Posted by Niknella
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 06:16 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 408Yup
She's real. Well known and you should find reviews about her here in Indy and B'town. Use the search tool with mia*. Service is so so. The ad you referenced is over a month old so unless you see a recent ad she probably isn't around.
Originally Posted by Ragnar405
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 02:12 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 178Danni
I've seen her many times. My experiences with her were always very good. $1. 50 gets you oral and FS. I hesitate to vouch for any of these girls because at some point a lot of them go bad. I've seen her maybe dozen times in the past year. Last saw her a couple of months ago, always did outcall, she came to me. Her ass is nice and juicy. She's a little curvier than her pictures indicate, but very nice. I actually reviewed her before, a while ago. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by EvilHakoora
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 01:12 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 1175Looks fake
I'd bet she / he will lead you to some locked apartment building and tell you to pay up front before letting you in. Of course, they won't really even be there.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 00:13 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 144Mini hiatus
Back after a hiatus from the Rachel experience.
Ok another note, does anyone have any intel on this one? Would knock out a nice curvy figure off my list. Those tits though 🤤.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/text-m...-sale/32501402
-
08-30-20 15:53 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 350Avoid
Avoid, she has a bad pharma issue, a jealous "boyfriend". She will blow your phone up after you make contact with her. Pics are extremely deceiving.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 13:59 #14644Senior Member

Posts: 478Never seen her but read reviews. Apparently she doesn't look as good as pics. Older, missing teeth. Does this to fuel a habit. Is basically a streetwalker experience for more money (as far as I've heard, never seen a walker). Overall usually a negative experience is what I've heard.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 12:57 #14643Senior Member

Posts: 235Cherish West Side
Tyied to TOFT but Cherish ghosted me after consistant contact for an hour prior. It did feel odd throughout the walk into the lobby. Can't explain but I high tailed it out of there, felt stingy w regards to her ankle jewelry.
No one has actually seen her recently but someone vouches for her 12 months ago LOL.
-
08-30-20 09:45 #14642Senior Member

Posts: 30Any reports on this beauty
Came across this profile. If anyone has seen her, please share the details?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53681475/









Reply With Quote






