Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Been reading reports for the past few weeks now. Thanks for sharing!

    I was thinking of getting into the hobby and planned on starting slowly. Saw the ad below and wondered if you had any info on this provider or others who offer a similar service.

    Thanks again!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/974991108859
    Never seen her but read reviews. Apparently she doesn't look as good as pics. Older, missing teeth. Does this to fuel a habit. Is basically a streetwalker experience for more money (as far as I've heard, never seen a walker). Overall usually a negative experience is what I've heard.

  2. #14643

    Cherish West Side

    Tyied to TOFT but Cherish ghosted me after consistant contact for an hour prior. It did feel odd throughout the walk into the lobby. Can't explain but I high tailed it out of there, felt stingy w regards to her ankle jewelry.

    No one has actually seen her recently but someone vouches for her 12 months ago LOL.

  3. #14642

    Any reports on this beauty

    Came across this profile. If anyone has seen her, please share the details?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53681475/

  4. #14641

    New to Hobby

    Hi all,

    Been reading reports for the past few weeks now. Thanks for sharing!

    I was thinking of getting into the hobby and planned on starting slowly. Saw the ad below and wondered if you had any info on this provider or others who offer a similar service.

    Thanks again!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/974991108859

  5. #14640

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar405  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen her ad in one place. She looks hotter than hell. Anyone with any info? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2487551/pictures?page=11#picture-container.
    She isn't the best provider, but not my worst experience either. She is a heavy smoker, so she always reeked of smoke, and always had phlegm in her throat. She was Missing a few teeth, if I remember correctly. Body was okay, she was pregnant the times I saw her.

    She had pretty decent head game was willing to catch, but not swallow. The kitty was loose, and probably didn't improve with the last kid she popped out last year. She was fairly receptive to DATY. She was open to a variety of positions.

  6. #14639

    Link

    Here you go.

    If you have not seen DI girls before, you have to get verified with them first. You can start with texting them with real phone number. They won't respond to apps.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the Indy area next week. Could someone please post a link.

  7. #14638

    Has anyone seen this girl

    I have only seen her ad in one place. She looks hotter than hell. Anyone with any info? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2487551/pictures?page=11#picture-container.

  8. #14637

    Who are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    I see her ads on some swinger websites.
    I'm new here, when I clicked the link it sent me to a page with lots of girls. What is this ones name?

  9. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    So had a dream yesterday of Jaimee.

    Very sweet and made me feel comfortable right from the start. Body is very nice, not super toned but petite and loved to grip that ass.

    Started with some LFK, leading to body exploration. DATY was amazing, super sweet and wet and she absolutely enjoys the hell out of that as do I. Followed by 69 then proceeded to a good doggy pound until we both came.

    Short break of light caressing of our bodies, warmed her juice box back up and went for round 2.

    Great overall hour of my life will definitely look to repeat when she is back in town Mid September per her report.
    I will be in the Indy area next week. Could someone please post a link.

  10. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by Niknella  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.
    The first ad you have listed looks fake.

    Second girl is real. She is cute nice small frame. Limited positions due to her being pregnant. A bit of a dead fish. Pretty good BBBJ. She has a habit, when we finished our appointment I saw her run out the door to her dealer. Prices are low because of her habit, and are pretty much based on what kind of money she needs at the moment. Looks like she shares her room with other people as well.

    Bring your own rain coat. She will go uncovered, but I wouldn't risk.

  11. #14634
    Reverse image on the first one shows its a fake.

    I don't know anything about the second one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niknella  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.

  12. #14633

    Be safe

    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.

  13. #14632

    In town after labor day.

    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.

  14. #14631

    Pandora Ripoff

    Hello Mongers,

    This girl goes by the name Pandora. She is one of those Snapchat scam girls.

    I was curious if she was legit since it's only 30 $ but sadly it's not. She advertises as 30 $ for lifetime premium access and 1 free meetup, too good to be true.

    Anyways, talked nicely until she got the money and then MIA, as I had expected. I am not salty since I had kinda expected it and it's only 30 $ so if it makes her happier, so be it.

    Stay away!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53638279/

  15. #14630

    DI Jaimee

    So had a dream yesterday of Jaimee.

    Very sweet and made me feel comfortable right from the start. Body is very nice, not super toned but petite and loved to grip that ass.

    Started with some LFK, leading to body exploration. DATY was amazing, super sweet and wet and she absolutely enjoys the hell out of that as do I. Followed by 69 then proceeded to a good doggy pound until we both came.

    Short break of light caressing of our bodies, warmed her juice box back up and went for round 2.

    Great overall hour of my life will definitely look to repeat when she is back in town Mid September per her report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape