Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 41293
-
08-28-20 14:18 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 299Fake as fake comes
That's Sophie Dee from the UK, I believe.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 13:20 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 628I wish that was real
High confidence that's fake, as are the ads either side of it, I clicked right about a dozen times before I got a recognizably legit ad.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:54 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 235Shit out of luck
That's porn star Sophie Dee. Most definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:34 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 363After reading about the Cubans and their apparent disinterest in the act we're all dreaming about, I'm curious- of the active ladies in Jax, who has a reputation of really enjoying the work, or at least making you think they really enjoy it?
For me, finding a good provider is a fantasy, and finding an enthusiastic participant is awesome. Or is that an unrealistic dream, especially in this environment?
-
08-28-20 12:30 #16479Regular Member

Posts: 12Any advice on this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/709873459431
Has anybody ever seen this lovely young lady.
-
08-28-20 12:25 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 341Adventure in Jacksonville.
Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.
-
08-28-20 11:29 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 470Aww, And they said they love my cock!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
08-28-20 10:43 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Nikki Snow
Does she normally charge 90 for a car meet? I met her before and she asked for 60, but now she is requesting 90.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:42 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 1260Whoop! You Forgot
"Pipe approves this message" 😆
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:35 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Northside Fish-part 2
Sent this one a text yesterday and asked about an hour session. She asked for 220. I told her before I head her way to send a verification pic, then crickets. I then texted her later that night asking her how she could ask someone for 200 and yet refuse to prove who she was. This morning I got the ole, "my phone died and I couldn't get it back on routine!" I'd certainly avoid this one! Something is up with her, especially with her obvious filtered pics. Her other excuses are, "I fell asleep."
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 09:04 #16473Senior Member

Posts: 269Nice girl
When I saw her yesterday she was mad cool. Easy to talk to and did it ask for money until after service was done. We had our date inside the camper. To be honest it's very small room. So if your why'all that might not be for you but she told me it was small before we walked in but I didn't want to do it in a car LOL. She made me laugh. While she was closing the door and getting undressed I already laid on the bed with my pants off. She turned around and saw my big wood & smile. I smiled and said what. Her reply was I don't think I can take all that but I'll try. Her BBBJ was on point for me. I enjoyed it. She played with the boys which I love then she hoped on top and rode until I ask to switch to mish. She can ride like a champ. Once we switch to mish I went to town. This girl can take a pounding. She came twice during our visit and got good dirty talk without all that faking some girls down. Afterwards we joked about her being able to take it all. She laugh and said I didn't think I could but it was amazing. Walked me outside, gave me a hug, and I left. I will say this but the camper have a married couple there but they were cool people and left the camper once I got there. They didn't cause a scene. She said she is getting a place on Westside soon.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:44 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 37Kelly
Anyone seen this one.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-vi...freak/32498321
-
08-28-20 08:42 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 162Be Glad
Bro you do not want that. She is disgusting in person. Rotten teeth, stank breath, just funky all over. Dude she is nasty, she is walking 'Rona. She got me with the ad too. I went to go see her and I was like hell naw take a dub and leave me be. Absolutely disgusting chick man.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 00:32 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 416Scam Scam Scam
This girl was supposed to come see me a few days ago and requested a cash app deposit of a Jackson to ensure she would come. At this point is late so K**ly I had already sent the cash app. After that she blocked me and everything, this is why I don't come out to play cause of witches like her. Requested a refund just due to fact of our situation and she wasn't evening headed my way calls at like 3 am or so taking about seeing me hell no. I will never cash app a hoe any more money at all.
-
08-28-20 00:28 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 683Got to do your homework
She has been reveiwed numerous times in the past for cash and dash.
Originally Posted by PonteVedraSurf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






