Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 343 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1445

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...3/345905055883

  2. #1444

    Settle down Frances

    Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  3. #1443

    Brandy?

    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  4. #1442

    West Side Sarah

    I seem to have lost a bunch of contacts and was wondering if anyone has Sarah's number. Much appreciated if you can pass it on.

  5. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting now too. I tried texting her last night but just getting crickets.

  6. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.
    It's almost like I'm trying to research before I go in. I guess I should just get robbed or get a disease and then make a report. It's almost like I'm trying to use a resource available to me, but I guess you wouldn't know what that was like.

  7. #1439

    Brandy

    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  8. #1438

    Time to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  9. #1437

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.

  10. #1436

    Any info on these 3?

    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250

  11. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?
    They are pimped out by some goon. Currently posting in Massachusetts. . check skipthegames in Boston.

  12. #1434
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Just saw them earlier. There are three, a blonde, brunette and a redhead. All pretty decent looking with nice tight bodies. Pics are of none of them however. Redhead has a little bit of crazy eyes going and blonde has teeth that should have been braced. Brunette seems to be the ring leader as I have seen her a few times now. 100 ea for hh. I always have a good time but sometimes it is hard to get a hold of her (them).
    Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?

  14. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.
    You mean Kendra? She is gross. Mean. All hurry hurry. I noticed her new prego ad. One of the worst I've met.

  15. #1431

    Looking for recommendations

    Fellow hobbyists,

    Looking for a good GFE. No pin cushions, and over 30 is a plus but I get its slim pickins right now. Don't care about color or body type (within reason). Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape