Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24826
-
08-29-20 23:22 #14641Senior Member

Posts: 54New to Hobby
Hi all,
Been reading reports for the past few weeks now. Thanks for sharing!
I was thinking of getting into the hobby and planned on starting slowly. Saw the ad below and wondered if you had any info on this provider or others who offer a similar service.
Thanks again!
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/974991108859
-
08-29-20 19:56 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 350Mia
She isn't the best provider, but not my worst experience either. She is a heavy smoker, so she always reeked of smoke, and always had phlegm in her throat. She was Missing a few teeth, if I remember correctly. Body was okay, she was pregnant the times I saw her.
Originally Posted by Ragnar405
[View Original Post]
She had pretty decent head game was willing to catch, but not swallow. The kitty was loose, and probably didn't improve with the last kid she popped out last year. She was fairly receptive to DATY. She was open to a variety of positions.
-
08-29-20 17:34 #14639Senior Member

Posts: 186Link
Here you go.
If you have not seen DI girls before, you have to get verified with them first. You can start with texting them with real phone number. They won't respond to apps.
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:25 #14638Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone seen this girl
I have only seen her ad in one place. She looks hotter than hell. Anyone with any info? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2487551/pictures?page=11#picture-container.
-
08-29-20 15:04 #14637Regular Member

Posts: 10Who are you taking about?
I'm new here, when I clicked the link it sent me to a page with lots of girls. What is this ones name?
Originally Posted by MainStreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 11:06 #14636Banned Member

Posts: 5352I will be in the Indy area next week. Could someone please post a link.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 10:26 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 350The first ad you have listed looks fake.
Originally Posted by Niknella
[View Original Post]
Second girl is real. She is cute nice small frame. Limited positions due to her being pregnant. A bit of a dead fish. Pretty good BBBJ. She has a habit, when we finished our appointment I saw her run out the door to her dealer. Prices are low because of her habit, and are pretty much based on what kind of money she needs at the moment. Looks like she shares her room with other people as well.
Bring your own rain coat. She will go uncovered, but I wouldn't risk.
-
08-29-20 07:58 #14634Regular Member

Posts: 16Reverse image on the first one shows its a fake.
I don't know anything about the second one.
Originally Posted by Niknella
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 05:17 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 244Be safe
Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.
-
08-29-20 00:57 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 252In town after labor day.
Hi fellas,
Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715
Thanks,
Nik.
-
08-28-20 23:26 #14631Regular Member

Posts: 25Pandora Ripoff
Hello Mongers,
This girl goes by the name Pandora. She is one of those Snapchat scam girls.
I was curious if she was legit since it's only 30 $ but sadly it's not. She advertises as 30 $ for lifetime premium access and 1 free meetup, too good to be true.
Anyways, talked nicely until she got the money and then MIA, as I had expected. I am not salty since I had kinda expected it and it's only 30 $ so if it makes her happier, so be it.
Stay away!
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53638279/
-
08-28-20 19:19 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 44DI Jaimee
So had a dream yesterday of Jaimee.
Very sweet and made me feel comfortable right from the start. Body is very nice, not super toned but petite and loved to grip that ass.
Started with some LFK, leading to body exploration. DATY was amazing, super sweet and wet and she absolutely enjoys the hell out of that as do I. Followed by 69 then proceeded to a good doggy pound until we both came.
Short break of light caressing of our bodies, warmed her juice box back up and went for round 2.
Great overall hour of my life will definitely look to repeat when she is back in town Mid September per her report.
-
08-26-20 19:06 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 1904You just had a DI girl as Caitlin was one. Correct, no providers in FW worth doing right now and certainly not worth donating for the pleasure. Maybe One or two if it were free. Seems the couple that aren't old, fat and ugly or skinny and high are a tad bit crazy.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 15:44 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 64Any foot fetishists out there?
I always have the hardest time getting my kink on if anyone knows someone into it. The screener at DI will just say anything goes while the girl has no idea so asking ahead of time is a waste unless someone knows specific girls willing. Stephanie was good for it but was fairly old for me and Kelsey is cute as hell but did not offer it at all despite what the scheduler says. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
-
08-26-20 14:40 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 50DI Jaimee
Whoo. Daammmnn! Spent a Little time with Jaimee today. A little conversation to get to know each other and then down to fun. Very nice body, nice oral action. She does like to receive oral. 2 words come to mind. Wet and wet and when she gripped she gripped. Great pussy. She's not as wild as tabby but she is a close second. Only negative and this is a small one. Breast were man made and a little firm but not terrible.
Overall great time and would definitely recommend.











Reply With Quote




