Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 343 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1449

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to be 3 dollar signs.
    So I took the plunge. I had seen Brandy a few times before she went crazy. She ripped me off once so I was pretty wary. I told her cash only and she's not leaving the room until we were done. She agreed and took forever to get here. I guess her car isn't very reliable. She gave me a story about an abusive relationship. I'm not sure if it was true or not. Everything went smooth. When she's not ripping people off, I really enjoy seeing her. If you decide to see her, be cautious. I don't know if she's really back to normal or if she's just playing nice for now. It will take a few more times before she earns my trust back but it was a step in the right direction.

  2. #1448

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering it. I spoke to her. Really worth $$ Have never met her. Not sure what's on the menu. Anyone know? PM me please.
    Supposed to be 3 dollar signs.

  3. #1447

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    For some reasons the Nashua link does not show up for me in a search, but the Manchester link does:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/297133507136

    As much as I'd like to believe her, I would wait for the first PSA from a brave soul!
    I'm considering it. I spoke to her. Really worth $$ Have never met her. Not sure what's on the menu. Anyone know? PM me please.

  4. #1446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Brandy

    For some reasons the Nashua link does not show up for me in a search, but the Manchester link does:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/297133507136

    As much as I'd like to believe her, I would wait for the first PSA from a brave soul!

  5. #1445

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...3/345905055883

  6. #1444

    Settle down Frances

    Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  7. #1443

    Brandy?

    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  8. #1442

    West Side Sarah

    I seem to have lost a bunch of contacts and was wondering if anyone has Sarah's number. Much appreciated if you can pass it on.

  9. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting now too. I tried texting her last night but just getting crickets.

  10. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.
    It's almost like I'm trying to research before I go in. I guess I should just get robbed or get a disease and then make a report. It's almost like I'm trying to use a resource available to me, but I guess you wouldn't know what that was like.

  11. #1439

    Brandy

    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  12. #1438

    Time to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  13. #1437

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.

  14. #1436

    Any info on these 3?

    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250

  15. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?
    They are pimped out by some goon. Currently posting in Massachusetts. . check skipthegames in Boston.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape