Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8918

    In Addition

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.
    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.
    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.
    Anybody actually see this One?
    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Red flags galore: 1) too cheap; 2) payment only electronic transfers, no cash; 3) location = incall / outcall, with no mention of where she actually is.

    Typically, most if not all communication is being done by a computer program, with a human only stepping in at certain points or keywords. Some of these robot programs are quite clever and really give the impression you are talking with a real person, and would do really well in a Turing Test.
    They do every activity available. If Window Washing and House Painting was on the list, guarantee they'd be checked too.

  2. #8917

    Robot

    Red flags galore: 1) too cheap; 2) payment only electronic transfers, no cash; 3) location = incall / outcall, with no mention of where she actually is.

    Typically, most if not all communication is being done by a computer program, with a human only stepping in at certain points or keywords. Some of these robot programs are quite clever and really give the impression you are talking with a real person, and would do really well in a Turing Test.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.

    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.

    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.

    Anybody actually see this One?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  3. #8916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Champ

    Seen Stacey like 5 times. Always a good girl, conversation good. Only problems I ever had is she will upcharge for a second nut, and doesn't even attempt anal. I like it when girls loosen up after multiple visits, into an open menu. If you don't need a girl to be 100% open menu, stacey will do you right.

  4. #8915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #8914
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM826  [View Original Post]
    After reading so many positive reviews I gave her a shot, I'm so glad I did. She's the first girl I've seen in ages who has her shit together and takes pride in what she does. Pretty face, Fantastic body, enthusiastic, open menu, no clock watching, and just fun to talk to. I highly recommend giving her a shot, I'll definitely be going back. I hope she can continue to stay off the drugs and not become jaded like most of the other girls in Brevard.

    Also, she said she was going on vacation for the next 2 days, so I would suggest not calling her for a few days.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/576659605912
    Adding Kimmy to my TO DO list. How long did you visit with her? And what was the apx damage?

    F1.

  6. #8913

    TruGem

    Saw Gem {Trugem} down at her place in Melb. Comms were excellent, she was ready on time --No B-llshit waiting around. Area still isn't the greatest --heard there was a streetwalker sting last week not too far from her--but she's in a priv house, and I felt safe (daytime visit). She was a bit out of it when I arrived --was recovering from some medical procedure. But once she got down to business, her HEAD GAME was spot on. Fully drained in about 15-20 min. Not much in the way of cleanup offered. And her place could use a little cleanup; Prices went up a bit, but she has to be one of the BEST DAMN VALUES in Brevard for now. Will continue to repeat when the mood suits me.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/390306937404

    F1.

  7. #8912

    Kimmy

    After reading so many positive reviews I gave her a shot, I'm so glad I did. She's the first girl I've seen in ages who has her shit together and takes pride in what she does. Pretty face, Fantastic body, enthusiastic, open menu, no clock watching, and just fun to talk to. I highly recommend giving her a shot, I'll definitely be going back. I hope she can continue to stay off the drugs and not become jaded like most of the other girls in Brevard.

    Also, she said she was going on vacation for the next 2 days, so I would suggest not calling her for a few days.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/576659605912

  8. #8911

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCounty  [View Original Post]
    Wondering myself. I've texted at least a dozen times sometimes a short " hi" reply but when I text back to plan. I'm completely ghosted always.

    An honest responsive un drugged gal could make a killing in North Brevard!
    Ya same thing text with no reply at all.

  9. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo  [View Original Post]
    Interested in details? Been eyeing her for a year or two.
    Lele is good people and I never smell or had a problem with her like other girls that are drug addicts Lele not that girl she always clean when I see her.

  10. #8909

    Titusville gal

    Wondering myself. I've texted at least a dozen times sometimes a short " hi" reply but when I text back to plan. I'm completely ghosted always.

    An honest responsive un drugged gal could make a killing in North Brevard!

  11. #8908
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.

    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.

    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.

    Anybody actually see this One?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    She was talked about almost a week or two ago. It's a scam, I offered $$ cash for a outcall still wanted $ upfront.

  12. #8907

    New Girl Intell?

    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.

    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.

    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.

    Anybody actually see this One?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  13. #8906

    Info

    Anybody have any info on this new provider?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/916052328427

  14. #8905

    Good Party

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ms. Red or Tina either individually or with both? They look like they would be a lot of fun when they team up but I've never seen either of them yet.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/690780677889

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/221486071516
    Resonably priced. . . .

  15. #8904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about poetry me personally I care about pussy.

    That's just my opinion.
    Isn't much Poetic about a crackhead SW from Daytona. Ya she worked ridgewood up in Daytona I would read on here guys talking DATY and it just turns my stomach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape