Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8929

    Kimmy

    After reading so many positive reviews I gave her a shot, I'm so glad I did. She's the first girl I've seen in ages who has her shit together and takes pride in what she does. Pretty face, Fantastic body, enthusiastic, open menu, no clock watching, and just fun to talk to. I highly recommend giving her a shot, I'll definitely be going back. I hope she can continue to stay off the drugs and not become jaded like most of the other girls in Brevard.

    Also, she said she was going on vacation for the next 2 days, so I would suggest not calling her for a few days.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/576659605912

  2. #8928

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCounty  [View Original Post]
    Wondering myself. I've texted at least a dozen times sometimes a short " hi" reply but when I text back to plan. I'm completely ghosted always.

    An honest responsive un drugged gal could make a killing in North Brevard!
    Ya same thing text with no reply at all.

  3. #8927
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo  [View Original Post]
    Interested in details? Been eyeing her for a year or two.
    Lele is good people and I never smell or had a problem with her like other girls that are drug addicts Lele not that girl she always clean when I see her.

  4. #8926

    Titusville gal

    Wondering myself. I've texted at least a dozen times sometimes a short " hi" reply but when I text back to plan. I'm completely ghosted always.

    An honest responsive un drugged gal could make a killing in North Brevard!

  5. #8925
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.

    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.

    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.

    Anybody actually see this One?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    She was talked about almost a week or two ago. It's a scam, I offered $$ cash for a outcall still wanted $ upfront.

  6. #8924

    New Girl Intell?

    Saw this one on STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/430380073628.

    Caught my attention, love me them Spinners, BUT.

    Conversation went relatively well, then got that "Make a Deposit First" BS as the final details were made.

    Anybody actually see this One?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  7. #8923

    Info

    Anybody have any info on this new provider?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/916052328427

  8. #8922

    Good Party

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ms. Red or Tina either individually or with both? They look like they would be a lot of fun when they team up but I've never seen either of them yet.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/690780677889

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/221486071516
    Resonably priced. . . .

  9. #8921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about poetry me personally I care about pussy.

    That's just my opinion.
    Isn't much Poetic about a crackhead SW from Daytona. Ya she worked ridgewood up in Daytona I would read on here guys talking DATY and it just turns my stomach.

  10. #8920

    Ms. Red and Tina

    Anyone have any experience with Ms. Red or Tina either individually or with both? They look like they would be a lot of fun when they team up but I've never seen either of them yet.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/690780677889

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/221486071516

  11. #8919
    Interested in details? Been eyeing her for a year or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSmith82  [View Original Post]
    Lele is a lovable beautiful thick girl that I would definitely repeat with, I know some of yall say that why'all will not repeat but lele is always clean and never smell have a nice place and no drug addiction yes I know why'all say that she have rules but I'm cool with that and she thick ass hell she is the finest girl seen on this site I would definitely repeat real soon.

  12. #8918

    Awww shit

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about poetry me personally I care about pussy.

    That's just my opinion.
    That looks bad I didn't mean it to be mean.

    Let me fix that I ment it to say.

    I don't think anyone appreciates poetry me personally I care about pussy.

  13. #8917

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, BT, I defended you and said it appears you should NOT be getting called out. But, if I'm reading your post correctly, you're telling me to kiss your ass! Sooooo, either you misunderstood my post that was defending you OR I'm misunderstanding your post that's telling me to kiss your ass! Which is it?
    My mistake Jay! I appreciate you and meant that for that negative Orlando dude! I tried to fix it but once you hit that button oops.

    ShadowBT.

  14. #8916

    Which one of us is reading things incorrectly?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBT  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate you guys that take the time to do a little research and I'm just trying to help out some good providers and hobbyists out there! Jay Jay you can KMA LOL Someone please explain to me the donation system you use on here with like. 5 for a hh Is that 50?
    Yo, BT, I defended you and said it appears you should NOT be getting called out. But, if I'm reading your post correctly, you're telling me to kiss your ass! Sooooo, either you misunderstood my post that was defending you OR I'm misunderstanding your post that's telling me to kiss your ass! Which is it?

  15. #8915

    Sorry JayJay

    I should have said the doubters can KMA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape