Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13595
-
08-30-20 15:05 #2285Regular Member

Posts: 19Aurora and Mae fantastic duo
These two lovely ladies look just like the pics in the ad. Aurora body is thick with voluptuous tiddies and her friend Mae is petite and they are very comfortable with each other. I was met outside by Aurora and we walked in to find Mae just looking cute as fuck. They asked what I liked and what I wanted and I just wanted a duo BBBJ to be honest. I would say just in my experience that Aurora takes the lead more than Mae did, and neither girl was against a little thrusting from my end. Definite GFE experience, sensational and sensual, just as I directed. Do plan on repeating. Would recommend. Any questions just PM me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53679364/#.
-
08-30-20 14:04 #2284Regular Member

Posts: 2Megan Backdoor Lover
Hi,
Originally Posted by Bendem69
[View Original Post]
First post but long time lurking on this site. I have some EB reviews as Aperversenurse. Anyway. Amazing blowjob, my first anal experience was standing doggie. I was afraid my raincoat would have broken, as I was pounding that cute little ass! Thankfully it was just fine. Was a quiet safe location in private house off Goldsmith. I've been hoping she would start posting again, can't wait! Recent Indiana adventures a lot of fun with Kayce, Zowi, finally hope to meet the legendary Katana very soon.
-
08-30-20 07:55 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 571Info, anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...641/7865408034
I'm fairly certain this is a fake but I have to ask because little head is begging me to find out!
-
08-30-20 07:34 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 571Hot mystery girl
Hey if you pull the trigger and TOFTT let us know. She is hot AF!
Originally Posted by LuvToLickKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 17:24 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 1773Pardon my skepticism, but a phrase like "I'm honest and very horny girl" in one of these ads screams fake as fuck to me.
Originally Posted by LuvToLickKitty
[View Original Post]
Be glad to be wrong in this case, though.
-
08-29-20 14:21 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 382Any info on this one?
Think she looks hot. Have text her and seems legit. Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53640842/
-
08-29-20 14:16 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 82I concur
I think she / he is or was a dude.
To each his own. Not my cup of Tea, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Bendem69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:15 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 53Pass
Yeah I think I'm going to pass on this one. I also got a tip from one of the members here that she (or he) might be associated with LE.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input.
-
08-29-20 13:44 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 967I think
I think this is the same person who posts here:
Originally Posted by Bendem69
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/leggyanallover
I have not seen her but will say in some pics I question her chromosonal make up. Prolly wrong, but perhaps not.
-
08-29-20 11:36 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 53Megan
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...390/5022020785
I'm thinking about seeing this girl. Does anyone have Intel on her?
-
08-28-20 20:36 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 227Bella contact info
This is the bella that I know of from st matthews with pics. Be prepared to answer question about age and race just like her predecessor Jane Kim. Great GFE , bbj, daty, rcg etc. Overall great experience.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53570892/
-
08-28-20 16:06 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 51She can suck a good dick. She will let you busy anywhere. I like cumming on her face. Pretty cheap, around $40. I Was only on the mood for head.
Originally Posted by LittleOx
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 13:33 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 636Alexis Nicole
Any info on this one?
https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...5942.htm?cat=1
-
08-28-20 12:46 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 235Camille
I posted about her a week or so ago in the SW forum. I posted there because she may have ads on EB, but at the time was outcall only and met her on 3rd ave where she was walking LOL. I had to issues though.
Originally Posted by MrKing
[View Original Post]
On a funny note she didn't want to catch I found out (didn't ask ahead of time). So she held her mask in her hand to catch it in. But then after getting dressed she started to put that same mask on without remembering us using it LOL.
I like the stripper body look and she definitely has it.
-
08-28-20 10:49 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 245Vivian
Its been a while but I put some good reviews of Vivian on the board. Had lots of responses from mongers. I was seeing he quite often and she became one of my two or three all time favorites. She and I had a falling out over a misunderstanding about seeing another girl together. We had discussed it but when I brought it up later she was offended. I have tried to reach out to no avail. She was talking about retiring and I was wondering if any of you guys are still seeing her. Pm me if you like. Thanks RD.












Reply With Quote






