Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 907 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2269

    Camille

    Thanks zombi. Sorry it happened to you and thanks for posting.

    What a shame, she could be very popular. DnC.

  2. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    A lot of fail on my own part on this one, but bottom line, after no more than 10 minutes of actual work, with breaks while she talked on the phone, she gave up because "her neck hurt" and then tried to take all the money anyway. Sad too, as when she was actually sucking, it was really good.

    Buy when she announced "I'm done," and I swung my legs off the bed, she made a grab for the cash. I got there first. Now, had she not done that, I might have given her 20 of it, for her effort, but not after that.

    Fortunately, as with all first timers, I'd left everything but the cash and my keys in the car (and checked the bathroom), so there was nothing else for her to grab. She tried to hold onto me in order to pry the money out of my fist, but I managed to break her hold, push her away, pull up my underwear and bailed. Yes, carrying my pants and shoes. 🤪 Just didn't want to chance she'd come at me again.

    Other warning signs I should have heeded / verified before starting.

    - No CIM. Entirely on me; didn't ask before hand.

    - Skinnier than pics.

    - There's a reason she doesn't smile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022021184/1
    Thanks. Glad you got out intact! This is really good information bro! SMO.

  3. #2267

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    A link to her would be much appreciated.
    Neither advertises much that I know of. I sent you dm with contact info.

  4. #2266

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    A link to her would be much appreciated.
    Contact info for Bella would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  5. #2265

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    She looks like fun. Very good review bro! SMO.
    I see no contact info on EB.

  6. #2264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1769

    Camille. Warning

    A lot of fail on my own part on this one, but bottom line, after no more than 10 minutes of actual work, with breaks while she talked on the phone, she gave up because "her neck hurt" and then tried to take all the money anyway. Sad too, as when she was actually sucking, it was really good.

    Buy when she announced "I'm done," and I swung my legs off the bed, she made a grab for the cash. I got there first. Now, had she not done that, I might have given her 20 of it, for her effort, but not after that.

    Fortunately, as with all first timers, I'd left everything but the cash and my keys in the car (and checked the bathroom), so there was nothing else for her to grab. She tried to hold onto me in order to pry the money out of my fist, but I managed to break her hold, push her away, pull up my underwear and bailed. Yes, carrying my pants and shoes. 🤪 Just didn't want to chance she'd come at me again.

    Other warning signs I should have heeded / verified before starting.

    - No CIM. Entirely on me; didn't ask before hand.

    - Skinnier than pics.

    - There's a reason she doesn't smile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022021184/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5365677C-F27A-4985-BC04-9D830096ADDB.jpeg‎   0BFEA104-830B-454A-BD13-E6F4B0F7E5F3.jpeg‎   6BC33792-F4B0-4BF9-9C1F-7A17CED3452E.jpeg‎  

  7. #2263

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickWhite9  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info for Nikki?
    Would appreciate info as well please. Your mailbox is full.

    Thanks,

    DE.

  8. #2262

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    Agree with all you said about Bella! Going to try see her again next week. One of best bodies I've been with.

    Saw Lilly today welcomed me in robe, cute dimple smile and devious giggle. Safe incall. Great convo, daty, makes you feel comfortable, covered mish, k9, her on top, then finish with k9 -cover came off blew on her back. She's an atf.
    A link to her would be much appreciated.

  9. #2261

    Babylon problema

    Is anyone else having issues login in EB?? For the last few days I can't get logged on and says, "Server Unavailable".

  10. #2260

    Claire

    Any info on Claire in Jeff? Seen her on site for awhile but cannot find anything on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53557681/.

  11. #2259

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBoy502  [View Original Post]
    Just got a heads up that the little spinner Nikki from Radcliff is in Louisville today and tomorrow morning. She doesn't advertise but she did have a profile up on SA at one point. She's staying out off Hustbourne in the East End. Good girl and loves to please!
    Do you have any contact info for Nikki?

  12. #2258

    Lilly and Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Bella yesterday. She answered the door in a pink hole filled dress that was skin tight. Great nipples sticking out! We went to the bedroom and laid down. She provides a very good GFE. We started off with a BBBJ, very slow and sensual, to 69 then DATY (mm mmm mmmmm good! Followed by wrapping up and K9 and finished in Mish. I pulled off the cover and blew a load all over her stomach! Really great time. I would probably repeat.
    Agree with all you said about Bella! Going to try see her again next week. One of best bodies I've been with.

    Saw Lilly today— welcomed me in robe, cute dimple smile and devious giggle. Safe incall. Great convo, daty, makes you feel comfortable, covered mish, k9, her on top, then finish with k9 -cover came off blew on her back. She's an atf.

  13. #2257

    Follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Scam. / LEO.

    One of the mongers alerted me to the fact that the number goes to Louisville metro.
    Anybody have anything additional? DnC.

  14. #2256

    St Matthews Bella

    Finally got to see Bella yesterday. She answered the door in a pink hole filled dress that was skin tight. Great nipples sticking out! We went to the bedroom and laid down. She provides a very good GFE. We started off with a BBBJ, very slow and sensual, to 69 then DATY (mm mmm mmmmm good! Followed by wrapping up and K9 and finished in Mish. I pulled off the cover and blew a load all over her stomach! Really great time. I would probably repeat.

  15. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by SteadyOn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5045150511

    Saw this honey recently. Another attempt to TOFTT but it turned out well. As you can see from pics she is a bigger girl. Has two dogs. Both are sweethearts and well trained. She speaks softly due to hearing problem. Started with a soft mouthed BBBJ, standing. Moved to the bed and made her cum by massaging her clit and FIP. Then to mish where she moved her hips nicely and then lifted her legs up high with her hands. Asked her to get on top and she went to town. One of the best CGs I've had. Did doggie for a bit and she reached back to spread her cheeks for me. Flipped her back over and popped. Oh, yes, allows kissing. Overall a good time. Damage a 100 for HH.
    She looks like fun. Very good review bro! SMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape