Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4081

    Re: Kattt2020 (cont)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I also filed a report on your behalf. Very unlikely that they'll accept it since it didn't happen to me. SA mods probably wouldn't take action anyway as my reports seem to have fallen on deaf ears within their company. But I'm glad you got out and really grateful for your detailed post. Hope you & everyone else is staying healthy, safe, and happy out there!
    Well, well, well, seems the site admins do look at reports against pages after all (just not the ones advertising online-only, I guess). Though it seems rather copy-and-paste and still won't result in any consequential actions taken against her, at least she's on people's radar. The following was written by the admin a couple hours ago:

    "Dear Member, thank you for contacting us. We have received your report about the member Kattt2020. We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation and appreciate the time you took to bring this to our attention. If you have been the victim of any type of assault, please contact your local law enforcement immediately! Please keep in mind that we may not suspend / delete a member's account immediately, unless we have all the necessary proof. Our fraud team will promptly and thoroughly investigate this account and make a decision based on our findings.

    Please send an email and attach any additional information you may have which will help expedite the process, including: photos, emails, screenshots of text messages, links, and / or a copy of the police report that you filed.

    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

    Regards,

    SeekingArrangement.com Customer Support".

  2. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.
    I also filed a report on your behalf. Very unlikely that they'll accept it since it didn't happen to me. SA mods probably wouldn't take action anyway as my reports seem to have fallen on deaf ears within their company. But I'm glad you got out and really grateful for your detailed post. Hope you & everyone else is staying healthy, safe, and happy out there!

  3. #4079
    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.
    Scary shit man. Glad you made it out safe.

    Profile is still up FYI. https://www.seeking.com/member/09281...1-8539ea6218c1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 306429A5-5299-4DD5-AFDC-3A53277B1283.jpg‎  

  4. #4078

    Kattt2020

    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.
    Her profile is still active:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/09281...1-8539ea6218c1

  5. #4077

    Link

    https://www.seeking.com/member/09281...1-8539ea6218c1

    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.

  6. #4076

    Kattt2020 - violent scammer stay away

    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.

  7. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    She's now listed in Florida, Florida. Scammer.
    She blocked me when I refused the electronic advance, must have had the uhaul in the driveway waiting for her. LOL.

  8. #4074

    Milky

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec180...3-f174060c9c75

    Scammer, goes to text very soon after initial contact. Send some pretty hot pictures that seem real but shortly there after gives the sob story about being broke and eating grocery money. Asks for an advance via electron a transfer.
    She's now listed in Florida, Florida. Scammer.

  9. #4073

    StellaSarah

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c855...3-24eb161ebad2

    Want's you to pay for videos and pics, I'm guessing scammer.

  10. #4072

    Millymilkysweet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec180...3-f174060c9c75

    Scammer, goes to text very soon after initial contact. Send some pretty hot pictures that seem real but shortly there after gives the sob story about being broke and eating grocery money. Asks for an advance via electron a transfer.

  11. #4071

    Persianbabyyas

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9c2d...8-56d4af8be432

    Nice enough in her cut and paste response which requires a $40 a day allowance "starting today" before she is ever willing to meet. I'll pass.

  12. #4070

    Lexi so lavish

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cd7b...9-3be36e3b71f3

    I've said this before, somebody must be paying it or they wouldn't be asking for it. This one is looking for 4 K / month. LOL Another pass for me. Good for her if she's actually getting that much.

  13. #4069

    Cream pie

    Wow, she advertise cream pie as well. I would jump on it, but I like long term SBs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/73a86...4-701a47b1f3fc

    Got a love this girls marketing strategy. LOL.

    " About Me.

    This corona is a bust but let me help you bust a quick nut baby. Can't do meets for a couple days sorting out my living situation".

  14. #4068

    Uptoyou01

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73a86...4-701a47b1f3fc

    Got a love this girls marketing strategy. LOL.

    " About Me.

    This corona is a bust but let me help you bust a quick nut baby. Can't do meets for a couple days sorting out my living situation".

  15. #4067

    Tbell01 new pics

    Was talking to this one a couple months ago, looks like she made a new account with more pics. Love the look, anyone talking to her or got any info? Last time she went silent as we were setting up a meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efbcb...3-0570a1d7f456

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape