Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 18399
-
08-28-20 22:21 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 49Milky
She's now listed in Florida, Florida. Scammer.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 14:09 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 618StellaSarah
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c855...3-24eb161ebad2
Want's you to pay for videos and pics, I'm guessing scammer.
-
08-28-20 08:04 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 618Millymilkysweet
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec180...3-f174060c9c75
Scammer, goes to text very soon after initial contact. Send some pretty hot pictures that seem real but shortly there after gives the sob story about being broke and eating grocery money. Asks for an advance via electron a transfer.
-
08-27-20 12:57 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 618Persianbabyyas
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9c2d...8-56d4af8be432
Nice enough in her cut and paste response which requires a $40 a day allowance "starting today" before she is ever willing to meet. I'll pass.
-
08-27-20 11:05 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 618Lexi so lavish
https://www.seeking.com/member/5cd7b...9-3be36e3b71f3
I've said this before, somebody must be paying it or they wouldn't be asking for it. This one is looking for 4 K / month. LOL Another pass for me. Good for her if she's actually getting that much.
-
08-27-20 10:24 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 631Cream pie
Wow, she advertise cream pie as well. I would jump on it, but I like long term SBs.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 07:34 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 618Uptoyou01
https://www.seeking.com/member/73a86...4-701a47b1f3fc
Got a love this girls marketing strategy. LOL.
" About Me.
This corona is a bust but let me help you bust a quick nut baby. Can't do meets for a couple days sorting out my living situation".
-
08-27-20 06:15 #4067Regular Member

Posts: 24Tbell01 new pics
Was talking to this one a couple months ago, looks like she made a new account with more pics. Love the look, anyone talking to her or got any info? Last time she went silent as we were setting up a meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/efbcb...3-0570a1d7f456
-
08-26-20 18:48 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 124Chrissie
I used to see her as well, I can almost deal with her lackluster performance because her body is smokin and she is a pretty cool girl. But she has this "locked thigh" thing she does where you can't even go in half way. Very annoying.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 16:24 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 618Sarah1345
https://www.seeking.com/member/1a469...7-aee953618e23
Pretty sure she's a scam. She hit me up and we went to text soon after, without asking she sent over some super hot pics. Then tells me she's 300 PPM but requires a deposit of 100, a chick this hot doesn't do 300 PPM. I passed.
-
08-26-20 15:36 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 618Bbybear45
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc717...3-ca91d0911c97
Anyone ever talk to this one? She seems legit and I could swear I have read something about her before but a search here didn't turn anything up.
-
08-26-20 15:34 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 618Ha. She just told me her last guy gave her 700 PPM. She is also expecting all meets to be at a hotel so there's another expense. Super cute girl but I'll pass.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 14:55 #4062Regular Member

Posts: 2Any luck?
Anyone had any luck with this one? Been messaging with her and may see her this week.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f5cc5...6-a94b5683b1ef
-
08-26-20 14:30 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 439Natalia_xox
Here is one for you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b
She is looking for 500 ppm, and at least 2000 a month. A real cutie, but a real sense of entitlement, if anyone wants to deal with the attitude.
-
08-26-20 08:39 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 618MeganWonderland
I finally got a message back from her after like a month. Doesn't show that she even looked at my profile (she is a premium member though and can turn that off) but the response was very direct about what she was looking for and looked to be cut and paste. I'd still give her a shot if I can get her to meet.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





