Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 44195
-
08-29-20 08:55 #22325Senior Member

Posts: 63True Health
Been here a few a few times. Nothing to write about. Except for Lily. She was a fun time. Was disappointed to find out she didn't work there anymore. Does anyone know where she went? Number? Would appreciate any info.
-
08-29-20 01:37 #22324Senior Member

Posts: 173Krystal
Krystal delivers a killer massage and is willing to get naked. She's not overweight. Otherwise she is only okay.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 21:03 #22323Senior Member

Posts: 577Krystal
Finally I went for a visit. Seem like a nice gal, soft skin. Didn't see her face, forgot to ask her LOL. Massage was painful but good. HJ was uneventful, same as other Chinese places. Allows sucking on her titties, fov and a quick fiv. Would be great if she offers more LOL.
So far I have seen her and novia. Technique wise, she is better than novia, but for the happy part, novia is way better. But damn, both are pricey LOL.
-
08-28-20 18:18 #22322Senior Member

Posts: 275Newsom (Purple 8+), Red, Orange, (Yellow 2 or less) per 100,000 infection rate
OC and LAC in Purple. 8+.
SDC in Red. Saloons open with modifications.
What is open now? Other than 🌟 s, KK. ?
-
08-28-20 17:48 #22321Banned Member

Posts: 308Oops!
Over the years it happens now and then at an AMP with a newbie. That's how they learn to keep their head out of the line of fire. Never on purpose of course. LOL. Not that I admit to anyway. And with an escort it's really an Ala Carte experience with some of them. I'll do it with an ugly one if it's on the cheap. With me it's kind of marking a territory I want to stay away from. Occasionally I'll start to blow during a BBBJ and if you've surprised her and she chokes on it or pulls away you can lay a couple of stripes on her while she tries to hide. Haha.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 15:08 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 1377If I had my esthetician's license I would love to give these girls a facial.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 21:20 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 88Face
Has anyone ever given one these girls a facial. Something I've never done and want to try.
-
08-27-20 21:09 #22318Senior Member

Posts: 577LOL she did quoted me the new rate over pmed and her screen name just changed today.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:47 #22317Senior Member

Posts: 233Yeah, its her her rate is 185 something / hr.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 18:55 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 1657Just seen her pics today and man she's got a nice ass.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
You probably don't see the donation because it might be a legal thing you know? Why you not make an appointment with that pretty lady. I did and fun time for sure. Such a pretty thang!
-
08-27-20 14:57 #22315Regular Member

Posts: 18Santa Ana?
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 13:14 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 428Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 12:59 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 577Krystal
Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
-
08-27-20 02:18 #22312Regular Member

Posts: 18Candy from temptation might be in "SA" on 17th. I have never seen her and I do not know what "SA" means please inform me what SA means.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 23:15 #22311Regular Member

Posts: 1What location is this at?
So what location is this at?
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






