Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14637

    Who are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    I see her ads on some swinger websites.
    I'm new here, when I clicked the link it sent me to a page with lots of girls. What is this ones name?

  2. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    So had a dream yesterday of Jaimee.

    Very sweet and made me feel comfortable right from the start. Body is very nice, not super toned but petite and loved to grip that ass.

    Started with some LFK, leading to body exploration. DATY was amazing, super sweet and wet and she absolutely enjoys the hell out of that as do I. Followed by 69 then proceeded to a good doggy pound until we both came.

    Short break of light caressing of our bodies, warmed her juice box back up and went for round 2.

    Great overall hour of my life will definitely look to repeat when she is back in town Mid September per her report.
    I will be in the Indy area next week. Could someone please post a link.

  3. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by Niknella  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.
    The first ad you have listed looks fake.

    Second girl is real. She is cute nice small frame. Limited positions due to her being pregnant. A bit of a dead fish. Pretty good BBBJ. She has a habit, when we finished our appointment I saw her run out the door to her dealer. Prices are low because of her habit, and are pretty much based on what kind of money she needs at the moment. Looks like she shares her room with other people as well.

    Bring your own rain coat. She will go uncovered, but I wouldn't risk.

  4. #14634
    Reverse image on the first one shows its a fake.

    I don't know anything about the second one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niknella  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.

  5. #14633

    Be safe

    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.

  6. #14632

    In town after labor day.

    Hi fellas,

    Going to be in Indy in a couple of weeks, was wondering if anyone had info on either of these two girls:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/000081169109

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/302363460715

    Thanks,

    Nik.

  7. #14631

    Pandora Ripoff

    Hello Mongers,

    This girl goes by the name Pandora. She is one of those Snapchat scam girls.

    I was curious if she was legit since it's only 30 $ but sadly it's not. She advertises as 30 $ for lifetime premium access and 1 free meetup, too good to be true.

    Anyways, talked nicely until she got the money and then MIA, as I had expected. I am not salty since I had kinda expected it and it's only 30 $ so if it makes her happier, so be it.

    Stay away!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53638279/

  8. #14630

    DI Jaimee

    So had a dream yesterday of Jaimee.

    Very sweet and made me feel comfortable right from the start. Body is very nice, not super toned but petite and loved to grip that ass.

    Started with some LFK, leading to body exploration. DATY was amazing, super sweet and wet and she absolutely enjoys the hell out of that as do I. Followed by 69 then proceeded to a good doggy pound until we both came.

    Short break of light caressing of our bodies, warmed her juice box back up and went for round 2.

    Great overall hour of my life will definitely look to repeat when she is back in town Mid September per her report.

  9. #14629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1
    You just had a DI girl as Caitlin was one. Correct, no providers in FW worth doing right now and certainly not worth donating for the pleasure. Maybe One or two if it were free. Seems the couple that aren't old, fat and ugly or skinny and high are a tad bit crazy.

  10. #14628

    Any foot fetishists out there?

    I always have the hardest time getting my kink on if anyone knows someone into it. The screener at DI will just say anything goes while the girl has no idea so asking ahead of time is a waste unless someone knows specific girls willing. Stephanie was good for it but was fairly old for me and Kelsey is cute as hell but did not offer it at all despite what the scheduler says. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

  11. #14627

    DI Jaimee

    Whoo. Daammmnn! Spent a Little time with Jaimee today. A little conversation to get to know each other and then down to fun. Very nice body, nice oral action. She does like to receive oral. 2 words come to mind. Wet and wet and when she gripped she gripped. Great pussy. She's not as wild as tabby but she is a close second. Only negative and this is a small one. Breast were man made and a little firm but not terrible.

    Overall great time and would definitely recommend.

  12. #14626

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    Great body and very pretty. Dumber than Summer. It's probably a good thing you didn't DATY late in the day. She likes being hit from the rear the best. Good kisser.
    That's saying a lot since Summer couldn't go toe to toe with a box of rocks. Wish I would have enjoyed Honey when she was in the orange shorts. She looked hot back then!

  13. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    She offers BBBJ and cim now.
    She looks hot and has a cool selection of boots. Does she just visit now? Curious because she posted a pic of her dancing on instagram of a club that does not look like Indy?

  14. #14624

    Caitlin

    She offers BBBJ and cim now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I agree Caitlin is good looking. I haven't seen her since she left DI, I know she's on eros which I check frequently, and for $300/ hr I definitely would go back, my issue is when she switched to covered BJ I just had a hard time coping. Something about being able to blow it in that mouth for our first several sessions to all of a sudden not being able to just made me want to explore elsewhere. If she converts back to CIM I would love to know and I would absolutely go back and start seeing her probably almost weekly. Her face and eyes are really pretty and her legs are long which is super hot. She also has a slim body. She's worth the experience and maybe sometime I'll go back and accept the CBJ but for now I'm trying out other girls. I love this hobby!!

  15. #14623

    DI girls

    I've been on DI and never had been with any of the gorgeous gals on there. I'd love to see Bianca but she will only see you if you've seen other girls on there. I'd love to work my way to her and was wondering what girl would be easy to set up a date with? Delilah and Shyne seemed like two I'd like to see sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape