Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5139
-
08-29-20 20:09 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 76Brandy
So I took the plunge. I had seen Brandy a few times before she went crazy. She ripped me off once so I was pretty wary. I told her cash only and she's not leaving the room until we were done. She agreed and took forever to get here. I guess her car isn't very reliable. She gave me a story about an abusive relationship. I'm not sure if it was true or not. Everything went smooth. When she's not ripping people off, I really enjoy seeing her. If you decide to see her, be cautious. I don't know if she's really back to normal or if she's just playing nice for now. It will take a few more times before she earns my trust back but it was a step in the right direction.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:31 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 114Brandy
Supposed to be 3 dollar signs.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:29 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 114Brandy
I'm considering it. I spoke to her. Really worth $$ Have never met her. Not sure what's on the menu. Anyone know? PM me please.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:23 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 227Brandy
For some reasons the Nashua link does not show up for me in a search, but the Manchester link does:
Originally Posted by Nashua58
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/297133507136
As much as I'd like to believe her, I would wait for the first PSA from a brave soul!
-
08-29-20 16:10 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 63Brandy
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...3/345905055883
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 16:08 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 71Settle down Frances
Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:43 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 356Brandy?
I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.
Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:51 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 405West Side Sarah
I seem to have lost a bunch of contacts and was wondering if anyone has Sarah's number. Much appreciated if you can pass it on.
-
08-29-20 14:43 #1441Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting now too. I tried texting her last night but just getting crickets.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:42 #1440Regular Member

Posts: 7It's almost like I'm trying to research before I go in. I guess I should just get robbed or get a disease and then make a report. It's almost like I'm trying to use a resource available to me, but I guess you wouldn't know what that was like.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 13:53 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 242Brandy
Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?
-
08-29-20 12:48 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 345Time to TOFTT
Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.
Originally Posted by Jedoeg22
[View Original Post]
CH.
-
08-29-20 12:41 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 642Skylar
First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.
Originally Posted by Jedoeg22
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 00:23 #1436Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on these 3?
Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
-
08-28-20 16:07 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 74They are pimped out by some goon. Currently posting in Massachusetts. . check skipthegames in Boston.
Originally Posted by Kvoth99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






