Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #414

    Mini Rant about DMs

    Listen, I get how the point of this site is to share info and find great providers. That's why I don't mind getting DMs from guys looking for more details. We're supposed to share, right?

    But. I'm done replying to guys who are too lazy to do a simple search (here or Google) for the info they need. "Hey, how was NAME when you were with her? And is her incall on the north side?" is a fantastic question and one I'll gladly answer. But these?

    - "What does CLM mean?" Jesus, you can find that shit right here.

    - "Can you give me her contact info?" Dude, she has ads everywhere. Use a search function.

    - "Does she offer FS?" In my post, I already said I didn't ask and didn't know.

    If they are too lazy to look for themselves, then I'm too lazy to reply.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, and yes, I feel better now. .

  2. #413

    View from the Balcony!!

    A while back I lived downtown in an apartment tower. Almost every unit had a telescope. Occasionally I would jack off and leave the blinds open. One night I was scoping around and saw this full figured (and I'm being nice) lady scoping too. We caught eyes and we blew kisses to each other. She lowered her strap to her nightie to reveal one of her gigantic tits! I in return lowered my boxers to reveal my semi-erect dick. She returned later with a poster saying," Nice cock"! I in return wrote "nice tit"! She wrote "1505" in I was at her door in ten minutes. There stood a 45 yr old 5'9", 350 # woman with a huge smile! "It's about time I saw that gorgeous cock in person," she said. I said, " What do you mean"? She said," For weeks I've watched you fuck other women and beat off! I've even watched you suck yourself off" I looked down in embarrassment and also noticed my pre-cum stained shorts! She asked me if she could do the honors and pulled down my running shorts. She jumped back as I sprang out and said," You're much bigger in person"! She lowered her nightie and asked," If I was disappointed"? My cock rose to full length and she delightfully replied," Thank you". That night we fucked till dawn. We fucked each other every Sunday for 6 months. On the weekends we would leave our blinds open and watch each other fuck other people. Twas an interesting experience till she remarried her needle-dick, rich husband. Fun times was had by all. No harm no foul!

  3. #412

    Anything similar happen to you guys?

    I tend to see the same people for years, in some cases my pseudo friendships have lasted 10+ years. There's a certain comfort level that develops with some people over time and you learn more about their personal lives. I've been asked to help someone with their permanent residency status by submitting letters on her behalf and another asked to borrow money a couple of times.

    One time a friend wanted to borrow 2500 so that she could move out of her sister's place and rent an apartment with her soon to be released from prison husband. I wouldn't do it, mainly because she told me he had a history of abusing her. Shortly thereafter, she wanted to borrow money to pay for for a storage locker after Mr. Wonderful decided to leave her. Her dream was to quit the industry, get a regular gig and live happily ever after. Evidently he left because she was pissed that he encouraged her to continue working in the industry. What blows my mind is that she was crushed when he left. I don't get it.

    Another time, another friend asked if I'd rent an apartment on her behalf and she'd pay me back somehow, perhaps in trade or whatever. I'm not flush with cash, so that's not something I could even entertain. Due to the pandemic, I've retired from my friendships so I have no idea what's going on with their lives, but it's interesting how some of these relationships evolve.

  4. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by FnlvnGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same verbiage in a girl's profile at SA and for me was funny. I guess it may be easier to track you down by the apple I'd on the phone if someone is trying to find you.
    Yeah with Apple I'd It will be easier to track down anybody in minutes.

  5. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I laughed at this too. Like there's only one video-chat application available, or that the others are soooo difficult to install. Some of these chicks are so fucking dumb.
    I saw the same verbiage in a girl's profile at SA and for me was funny. I guess it may be easier to track you down by the apple I'd on the phone if someone is trying to find you.

  6. #409
    I laughed at this too. Like there's only one video-chat application available, or that the others are soooo difficult to install. Some of these chicks are so fucking dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/

  7. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/
    Iphone has an app called Facetime that allows for video calling between other iphone users only. But yea to disqualify android users from seeing her is just silly.

  8. #407

    Wide view?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/
    Could it be the way the Iphone screen works? Maybe she needs the Iphone screen abilities so they can get the full view of her wide load? IMO something with that figure can't be so picky. LOL.

  9. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/
    Funny, I was going to reply: Ahhh, poor Commander Data--no in-and-out for you ole buddy!! Where's Uhura and the away team when you need them!

  10. #405

    IPhone only?

    LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/

  11. #404

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry about your friend--it's a traumatic experience. I know the 2 A community goes through this a lot--maybe try to reach out to one of them? Feel free to DM me and I'll send over a list of channels that may be able to help.
    Lets see what happens.

  12. #403

    YouTube Trusted Flagger

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Like the title of this thread says Bullshit that has nothing to do with pussy.

    By any chance, does anybody know of a YouTube Trusted Flagger? A good friend of mine had a Youtube Channel where she posted all kinds of stuff from politics to arts and sports. Long story short, one of her videos got so much attention and people were getting very "Sentimental " and many started expressing their feelings in a very vulgar way. So posters were cursing and threatening each other. Last week to her surprised her channel was TERMINATED because it "Violated Youtube Guidelines". She appealed and it was denied and her channel remains terminated. She doesn't want to start a new channel because she has put a lot of time and effort on her suspended channel. She had uploaded almost 100 videos and she had a good amount of views and subscribers. Somebody told her sometimes the best way to get her channel back is by contacting a YOUTUBE TRUSTED FLAGGER which are real people (not a computer / system) who monitor Youtube videos. She has to contact them, explain the situation and they take a look from the human side since her Channel was terminated by an automatic system that based on certain things automatically terminates a channel and the appeal process is also handled by a system and not a real person.

    So does anybody know how to get in touch with a YouTube Trusted Flagger?? Or where to find them
    I'm sorry about your friend--it's a traumatic experience. I know the 2 A community goes through this a lot--maybe try to reach out to one of them? Feel free to DM me and I'll send over a list of channels that may be able to help.

  13. #402

    Youtube Trusted Flagger?

    Like the title of this thread says Bullshit that has nothing to do with pussy.

    By any chance, does anybody know of a YouTube Trusted Flagger? A good friend of mine had a Youtube Channel where she posted all kinds of stuff from politics to arts and sports. Long story short, one of her videos got so much attention and people were getting very "Sentimental " and many started expressing their feelings in a very vulgar way. So posters were cursing and threatening each other. Last week to her surprised her channel was TERMINATED because it "Violated Youtube Guidelines". She appealed and it was denied and her channel remains terminated. She doesn't want to start a new channel because she has put a lot of time and effort on her suspended channel. She had uploaded almost 100 videos and she had a good amount of views and subscribers. Somebody told her sometimes the best way to get her channel back is by contacting a YOUTUBE TRUSTED FLAGGER which are real people (not a computer / system) who monitor Youtube videos. She has to contact them, explain the situation and they take a look from the human side since her Channel was terminated by an automatic system that based on certain things automatically terminates a channel and the appeal process is also handled by a system and not a real person.

    So does anybody know how to get in touch with a YouTube Trusted Flagger?? Or where to find them??

  14. #401

    SexWorkers subreddit

    I just saw this comment on the SexWorkers subreddit and burst out laughing. Obese woman complaining about TER because her clients couldn't give her a 9 or 10 for looks:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  15. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    You actually think my stories are fake?? Just like the guy who said my stories are as real as a three dollar bill. My stories are as real as a two dollar bill!! And, I have a collection of those!!
    Your stories and posts read like erotic fan fiction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape