Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 808 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7376
    I rolled the south loop twice this morning. 8:45 - 9:30. National Greenfield 6th to 27th. Plenty of patrolling LEO and homeless bag / cart wanderers. Crazy, I didn't see a single service provider. None ZIPPO. Not even an unworthy sewer rat. Never ever happened before.

  2. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour cruising the south loop this early evening. Not a lot to choose from, most not worth a double take. Let me preface this by saying this is my first week on the SW trail. Anyways, on my last lap I rolled eastbound on G passing Eight and caught a beauty sitting on the retaining wall. Doubled back and came to a slow roll at the stop sign. We had a brief conversation and she agreed to meet a block back as I was apprehensive of LEO and wanted to ensure there wasn't a trail. I took a left on G and another on 7th, as did the car behind me, took another left on the Capitol St as the car behind me slowed but kept rolling on. Suddenly had a bad feeling about it, and just bailed. I lost the nerve. Not sure there was an legitimacy to the car behind me but I was left with an uncomfortable feeling.

    Thought I'd leave a quick report since there are certainly some diamonds in the rough. I'd take any advice on etiquette and pointers as to what to keep an eye on as I give it another go in the days / weeks ahead. Thanks in advance.

    Vince.
    I was also tailed. You weren't imagining things.

    I actually go so far as to park my vehicle on a side street and approach these girls on foot. I think it's safer. Not anymore though. When you slow things down on foot you start to notice things. I've noticed that there are suspicious vehicles that follow these girls and then when we circle the block they intimidate us by their mere presence in order to break up the transaction. My guess is that it's a private security firm. I'm pretty sure that the black dude In a black sedan had on a security guard uniform and he was talking to somebody either on a speakerphone or a walkie-talkie. There was also another black suv cruising greenfield and following me. The suv has tinted windows and kayaks on the roof. He was following me when I was on foot trying to approach a girl on 7th and G. This suv had no reason to follow me while I was on foot from 20th down to 6th and I would occasionally go through alleys. He would slow down at the opposite end to make sure I saw him and he knew what I was up to.

    It worked. I got spooked.

  3. #7374

    Stacy / Amanda

    Does anyone know if a brunette girl who used to go by Amanda last year is now going by Stacy?

  4. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the north and south loop yesterday, nines and tens everywhere. I think I even saw Melania Trump showing her pussy on 13th and G. Picked up a blonde street walker who was the spitting image of Christie Brinkley, was even wearing some designer Jordache from 1988. Took her to my spot in my Bentley behind the dumpster on 12th, and she went to work, DT, BL and she tossed my salad. Sorry guys, but she said she lost her phone so no digits. Happy hunting!
    Any name? Sounds like a dream LOL.

  5. #7372

    You have balls

    What I was trying to say was, you have big balls to drive 180 miles to try to find a good SW. Maybe have a backup plan with a well know provider if zombie-land is active that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I can't count how many times I drove the 20 minutes to the South loop looking for something and only find 5-6 women that look like they were in the walking dead tv series. So I send out a few text to STG providers only to get no responses from anyone.

  6. #7371

    Good luck

    I can't count how many times I drove the 20 minutes to the South loop looking for something and only find 5-6 women that look like they were in the walking dead tv series. So I send out a few text to STG providers only to get no responses from anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That's info I can use. First weekend it's too cold to ride the bike I'll try those cruises. Are afternoons / early evening worth while. I'm 180 miles away, so don't want to be too late there.

  7. #7370

    Loops

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That's info I can use. First weekend it's too cold to ride the bike I'll try those cruises. Are afternoons / early evening worth while. I'm 180 miles away, so don't want to be too late there.
    Different girls between morning / afternoon / evening. Could be nothing 1 minute but a buffet the next. Its hit or miss all times of the day. If its expected to rain on Monday it'll be busy on Sunday.

  8. #7369

    Times

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That's info I can use. First weekend it's too cold to ride the bike I'll try those cruises. Are afternoons / early evening worth while. I'm 180 miles away, so don't want to be too late there.
    Times are always a crap shoot. Keep in mind virtually all of these SW's are addicted and need to score every 6 hours or so. I've had good luck early mornings, like 7-9 AM as they look for their breakfast fix. Say they get picked up and score at 8, they'll Likely be back out between noon and one for the lunch fix. But if it's slow or whatever and they don't get picked up the first time until 10 they won't be back out until 2 or 3. Patience is the real key. It's been a decade or more since I could be reasonably sure I'd find someone decent on the first or second lap.

    HS.

  9. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    South loop -.

    National Ave, typically 26th St to 19th St although you may occasionally find someone further East.

    Greenfield Ave, 6th St to 26th St, with the primary concentration from 12th to 21st.

    Lincoln Av, 6th st to 19th St, although pickings have been very slim lately.

    A typical loop for me would be starting on National at 27th and going East to 6th St. Turn right on 6th to Greenfield Av. Turn right again on Greenfield and West to 27th St. Turn right, back to National.

    Rinse, repeat.

    Patience is a must. Milwaukee doesn't have a huge SW scene to begin with and most are dregs.

    Once or twice after making my right on 6th St I'll stay on 6th past Greenfield to Lincoln. Turn right take Lincoln to 27th, turn right to get back to National.

    North. Primarily AA. Lisbon Av, 27th to 35th is the busiest. North Av, 35th to about 14th. Sometimes as far East as 3rd St. Occasionally some on 3rd between North Av and Locust. North is far less defined than South. Also be aware of your surroundings, it's some of the highest crime areas in the City..
    Thanks. That's info I can use. First weekend it's too cold to ride the bike I'll try those cruises. Are afternoons / early evening worth while. I'm 180 miles away, so don't want to be too late there.

  10. #7367

    Loops

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Well, since I don't know Milwaukee, it's hard to know what "G" stands for.

    Is 7th Avenue or Street.

    SW Trail. Is that a street, a area or what?

    Nat. ??

    North Loop. ??

    I suppose if you know the area you know what that means, I'm not from there, only pass through on occasion.
    South loop -.

    National Ave, typically 26th St to 19th St although you may occasionally find someone further East.

    Greenfield Ave, 6th St to 26th St, with the primary concentration from 12th to 21st.

    Lincoln Av, 6th st to 19th St, although pickings have been very slim lately.

    A typical loop for me would be starting on National at 27th and going East to 6th St. Turn right on 6th to Greenfield Av. Turn right again on Greenfield and West to 27th St. Turn right, back to National.

    Rinse, repeat.

    Patience is a must. Milwaukee doesn't have a huge SW scene to begin with and most are dregs.

    Once or twice after making my right on 6th St I'll stay on 6th past Greenfield to Lincoln. Turn right take Lincoln to 27th, turn right to get back to National.

    North. Primarily AA. Lisbon Av, 27th to 35th is the busiest. North Av, 35th to about 14th. Sometimes as far East as 3rd St. Occasionally some on 3rd between North Av and Locust. North is far less defined than South. Also be aware of your surroundings, it's some of the highest crime areas in the City.

    If you haven't already go to the front page and read the rules of mongering.

    Good luck and report back.

    HS.

  11. #7366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Well, since I don't know Milwaukee, it's hard to know what "G" stands for.

    Is 7th Avenue or Street.

    SW Trail. Is that a street, a area or what?

    Nat. ??

    North Loop. ??

    I suppose if you know the area you know what that means, I'm not from there, only pass through on occasion.
    I'm not from the area either, but you can figure it out if you write down those abbreviations that you have and then pull up Google Maps. Just look for the bigger streets and the intersections.

  12. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by KTown262  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and did the cruise today. Saw 3 legit SW on G and and. I saw the small Hispanic girl with tube top and short shorts on both my strolls on and but she never is watching. Last time I went by she was splashing water all over her face and body. I did not want her wet self in my car. She looks interesting though. There was a skinny BW and a Hispanic thick or curvy bbw on G. The black SW at first was with her handler and the second time just stationed on the corner and not moving. I saw two unmarked cop cars on G. Nothing on and. I am sick of the 100 massage / he so I am venture back to SW's hoping to find one decent one to suck and potential more. I do read these posts though and it seems MKE SW's are slim pickings right now for an average one!
    There were quite a few out last Sunday around noon. I'm still gun shy on the SW COVID but I feel ok in the AMPs. We all have that decision these days. I have been tempted to check out the Stalis Asian but history is hit or miss and always trying to up sell service.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  13. #7364

    Loop cruise

    I was in the area and did the cruise today. Saw 3 legit SW on G and and. I saw the small Hispanic girl with tube top and short shorts on both my strolls on and but she never is watching. Last time I went by she was splashing water all over her face and body. I did not want her wet self in my car. She looks interesting though. There was a skinny BW and a Hispanic thick or curvy bbw on G. The black SW at first was with her handler and the second time just stationed on the corner and not moving. I saw two unmarked cop cars on G. Nothing on and. I am sick of the 100 massage / he so I am venture back to SW's hoping to find one decent one to suck and potential more. I do read these posts though and it seems MKE SW's are slim pickings right now for an average one!

  14. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    You'd figure after "reading on here for a while" you would know the loops by now. Almost every post has a location on where the action is.
    Well, since I don't know Milwaukee, it's hard to know what "G" stands for.

    Is 7th Avenue or Street.

    SW Trail. Is that a street, a area or what?

    Nat. ??

    North Loop. ??

    I suppose if you know the area you know what that means, I'm not from there, only pass through on occasion.

  15. #7362

    No idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading on here a while but this is my first post. I am not very familiar with Milwaukee, other than a few strip clubs and just passing through on the highway. Is there any street walker action afternoons or early evening? What are the best loops?
    You'd figure after "reading on here for a while" you would know the loops by now. Almost every post has a location on where the action is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape