Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 12116
-
09-01-20 11:10 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 146I rolled the south loop twice this morning. 8:45 - 9:30. National Greenfield 6th to 27th. Plenty of patrolling LEO and homeless bag / cart wanderers. Crazy, I didn't see a single service provider. None ZIPPO. Not even an unworthy sewer rat. Never ever happened before.
-
09-01-20 08:18 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 99I was also tailed. You weren't imagining things.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
I actually go so far as to park my vehicle on a side street and approach these girls on foot. I think it's safer. Not anymore though. When you slow things down on foot you start to notice things. I've noticed that there are suspicious vehicles that follow these girls and then when we circle the block they intimidate us by their mere presence in order to break up the transaction. My guess is that it's a private security firm. I'm pretty sure that the black dude In a black sedan had on a security guard uniform and he was talking to somebody either on a speakerphone or a walkie-talkie. There was also another black suv cruising greenfield and following me. The suv has tinted windows and kayaks on the roof. He was following me when I was on foot trying to approach a girl on 7th and G. This suv had no reason to follow me while I was on foot from 20th down to 6th and I would occasionally go through alleys. He would slow down at the opposite end to make sure I saw him and he knew what I was up to.
It worked. I got spooked.
-
09-01-20 01:34 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 119Stacy / Amanda
Does anyone know if a brunette girl who used to go by Amanda last year is now going by Stacy?
-
08-31-20 18:11 #7373Regular Member

Posts: 17Any name? Sounds like a dream LOL.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 13:41 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 1484You have balls
What I was trying to say was, you have big balls to drive 180 miles to try to find a good SW. Maybe have a backup plan with a well know provider if zombie-land is active that day.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:58 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 1484Good luck
I can't count how many times I drove the 20 minutes to the South loop looking for something and only find 5-6 women that look like they were in the walking dead tv series. So I send out a few text to STG providers only to get no responses from anyone.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:12 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 258Loops
Different girls between morning / afternoon / evening. Could be nothing 1 minute but a buffet the next. Its hit or miss all times of the day. If its expected to rain on Monday it'll be busy on Sunday.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 17:16 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 1820Times
Times are always a crap shoot. Keep in mind virtually all of these SW's are addicted and need to score every 6 hours or so. I've had good luck early mornings, like 7-9 AM as they look for their breakfast fix. Say they get picked up and score at 8, they'll Likely be back out between noon and one for the lunch fix. But if it's slow or whatever and they don't get picked up the first time until 10 they won't be back out until 2 or 3. Patience is the real key. It's been a decade or more since I could be reasonably sure I'd find someone decent on the first or second lap.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-30-20 12:12 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 437Thanks. That's info I can use. First weekend it's too cold to ride the bike I'll try those cruises. Are afternoons / early evening worth while. I'm 180 miles away, so don't want to be too late there.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 06:46 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 1820Loops
South loop -.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
National Ave, typically 26th St to 19th St although you may occasionally find someone further East.
Greenfield Ave, 6th St to 26th St, with the primary concentration from 12th to 21st.
Lincoln Av, 6th st to 19th St, although pickings have been very slim lately.
A typical loop for me would be starting on National at 27th and going East to 6th St. Turn right on 6th to Greenfield Av. Turn right again on Greenfield and West to 27th St. Turn right, back to National.
Rinse, repeat.
Patience is a must. Milwaukee doesn't have a huge SW scene to begin with and most are dregs.
Once or twice after making my right on 6th St I'll stay on 6th past Greenfield to Lincoln. Turn right take Lincoln to 27th, turn right to get back to National.
North. Primarily AA. Lisbon Av, 27th to 35th is the busiest. North Av, 35th to about 14th. Sometimes as far East as 3rd St. Occasionally some on 3rd between North Av and Locust. North is far less defined than South. Also be aware of your surroundings, it's some of the highest crime areas in the City.
If you haven't already go to the front page and read the rules of mongering.
Good luck and report back.
HS.
-
08-28-20 22:54 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 327I'm not from the area either, but you can figure it out if you write down those abbreviations that you have and then pull up Google Maps. Just look for the bigger streets and the intersections.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 21:31 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 1136There were quite a few out last Sunday around noon. I'm still gun shy on the SW COVID but I feel ok in the AMPs. We all have that decision these days. I have been tempted to check out the Stalis Asian but history is hit or miss and always trying to up sell service.
Originally Posted by KTown262
[View Original Post]
Good luck and happy hunting.
-
08-28-20 18:14 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 111Loop cruise
I was in the area and did the cruise today. Saw 3 legit SW on G and and. I saw the small Hispanic girl with tube top and short shorts on both my strolls on and but she never is watching. Last time I went by she was splashing water all over her face and body. I did not want her wet self in my car. She looks interesting though. There was a skinny BW and a Hispanic thick or curvy bbw on G. The black SW at first was with her handler and the second time just stationed on the corner and not moving. I saw two unmarked cop cars on G. Nothing on and. I am sick of the 100 massage / he so I am venture back to SW's hoping to find one decent one to suck and potential more. I do read these posts though and it seems MKE SW's are slim pickings right now for an average one!
-
08-28-20 16:28 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 437Well, since I don't know Milwaukee, it's hard to know what "G" stands for.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
Is 7th Avenue or Street.
SW Trail. Is that a street, a area or what?
Nat. ??
North Loop. ??
I suppose if you know the area you know what that means, I'm not from there, only pass through on occasion.
-
08-28-20 00:00 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 258No idea?
You'd figure after "reading on here for a while" you would know the loops by now. Almost every post has a location on where the action is.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






