Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,796 to 24,810 of 41283
-
08-28-20 17:40 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 103RE: Northside Fish
Reached out before but never got a reply. She was recently posting under the name Esmae before changing her name to Desiree. Not sure what that was about. Good luck though.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 17:34 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 341Lowered expectations
Bummer, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 16:43 #16486Banned Member

Posts: 3Buffie and Barbie
Hey guys I just tried to post my first ad. Longtime lurker first time poster. I have recently seen both with pics. Buffy is actually coming by tonite again. If the MILF thing is you she's my go to. I have always had a thing for them but I know it's not everyone's thing. She's very accomdating BBBJ no Greek ymmmv she's sweet no drama no bS. Will post pics later she said I can take.
Lots of mixed reviews on Barbieee. She came to my place so that's why it may have been better. Not into the whole car thing in the middle of fuckn no where. I am trying to post pics from our date but it won't let me or I don't know how. Pm me for more details on her.
-
08-28-20 14:37 #16485Regular Member

Posts: 2Stay away from Jayla, total scam, will take your money and run out half naked
-
08-28-20 14:30 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 299No-Mongering September?
Ah, everybody participating in the September event to bring down the steep fish prices?
Remember, this is an experiment.
NO MONGERING during September (except for your regulars / UTRs) . And let's see the prices plummet. I'm willing to bet it'll be fruitful in October.
Thoughts?
GD.
-
08-28-20 14:18 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 299Fake as fake comes
That's Sophie Dee from the UK, I believe.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 13:20 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 628I wish that was real
High confidence that's fake, as are the ads either side of it, I clicked right about a dozen times before I got a recognizably legit ad.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:54 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 235Shit out of luck
That's porn star Sophie Dee. Most definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:34 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 363After reading about the Cubans and their apparent disinterest in the act we're all dreaming about, I'm curious- of the active ladies in Jax, who has a reputation of really enjoying the work, or at least making you think they really enjoy it?
For me, finding a good provider is a fantasy, and finding an enthusiastic participant is awesome. Or is that an unrealistic dream, especially in this environment?
-
08-28-20 12:30 #16479Regular Member

Posts: 12Any advice on this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/709873459431
Has anybody ever seen this lovely young lady.
-
08-28-20 12:25 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 341Adventure in Jacksonville.
Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.
-
08-28-20 11:29 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 470Aww, And they said they love my cock!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
08-28-20 10:43 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Nikki Snow
Does she normally charge 90 for a car meet? I met her before and she asked for 60, but now she is requesting 90.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:42 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 1260Whoop! You Forgot
"Pipe approves this message" 😆
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:35 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Northside Fish-part 2
Sent this one a text yesterday and asked about an hour session. She asked for 220. I told her before I head her way to send a verification pic, then crickets. I then texted her later that night asking her how she could ask someone for 200 and yet refuse to prove who she was. This morning I got the ole, "my phone died and I couldn't get it back on routine!" I'd certainly avoid this one! Something is up with her, especially with her obvious filtered pics. Her other excuses are, "I fell asleep."
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




