Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I regularly play all over the SE. In nearly all cities this board provides information that allows safe reliable providers. I have read for 20 pages and for some reason the STL board never posts links or describe services. You have no idea how to find most of the reviewed providers or if they are offering what you are looking for. So, I took the shotgun approach. I did locate ads for several of the girls mentioned here and others by finding reviews else where. How ever, I reached out to 12 providers, 2 answered they were not available at night, one verified that I was contacting the right person and then went dark, the rest didn't respond. Holy cow you would think a city like this would be easier.
    St Louis was at one time a great place to play. Plenty of travelling ladies coming thru and the locals were great. That's all gone downhill. I reach out to a lot of travelling ladies to see if they could put the STL on their schedule. The few that reply take the time to explain that St Louis is no longer a prime destination. It's simple economics, they can't make money here and they don't feel safe. Our town is known for cancellations. If you book follow thru. One girl told me she had 8 dates set for a three day visit. Eight dates was her break even point. By the time she arrived, paid for transportation here and three day hotel only one of her appointments actually came thru. So she lost money on the trip. The local talent is shady at best. Some old reliable still around like Tavia, Alena, Christina and a few others. Please note I'm not trying to get in a debate. These are facts from someone that's been in the hobby for 20 years. I now take my playtime to KC. Much better talent. Happy hobbling fellas and stay safe.

  2. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Do scarlett's extras cost extra or is it in the base price on her website.
    If you want extras bring extra 100.

  3. #4685

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest that before one decides to say f this city that they ask a few members for recommendations like most traveling mongers. There are plenty of helpful hobbyists in this city that are happy to assist. Next time just ask for help, because the shotgun approach is likely to result in disappointment and resentment.
    I could use some helpful hobbyist while I am here, Monday and Tuesday. I post on the Memphis boards and Nashville. So far my batting average her has been. 000.

    BTW Glockman knows me well.

  4. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter42  [View Original Post]
    See that Katt chick is posting again without Bree or that group. Was hoping to see Bree again she had a hot little body.
    Bree is back looks like. Hopefully back to better service again.

  5. #4683

    Bree

    See that Katt chick is posting again without Bree or that group. Was hoping to see Bree again she had a hot little body.

  6. #4682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Kellee and Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by KongDong64  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any FS reviews for the girls in Fenton?

    Kellee and Britt?
    KongDong64, clear you inbox for info about these two.

  7. #4681
    Do scarlett's extras cost extra or is it in the base price on her website.

  8. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I regularly play all over the SE. In nearly all cities this board provides information that allows safe reliable providers. I have read for 20 pages and for some reason the STL board never posts links or describe services. You have no idea how to find most of the reviewed providers or if they are offering what you are looking for. So, I took the shotgun approach. I did locate ads for several of the girls mentioned here and others by finding reviews else where. How ever, I reached out to 12 providers, 2 answered they were not available at night, one verified that I was contacting the right person and then went dark, the rest didn't respond. Holy cow you would think a city like this would be easier.
    I would suggest that before one decides to say f this city that they ask a few members for recommendations like most traveling mongers. There are plenty of helpful hobbyists in this city that are happy to assist. Next time just ask for help, because the shotgun approach is likely to result in disappointment and resentment.

  9. #4679

    Thanks Manfree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what you want to spend and all. But just a few heads up. I've been doing this awhile and from my experience, do your research. Google the number and check for reviews. Of course posting on here always helps too. I prefer outcall just because for one, I'm lazy and 2, it's better to avoid getting busted by 5-0. If you do have a out, make sure you don't give her the money till after the deed. If she wants it before and insists, you can, just keep an eye on her and if she pulls the phone in the car routine, get your money back and she can have it when she gets back. Also, bait and switch routine is a pain. If that happens, when you open the door and it's shreks sister, just shut the door and lock it. She'll unlikely make a fuss outside your door. And NEVER. NEVEEER! Send a deposit. That's pretty much saying take my money. Just a couple of tips I've picked up, some may have different opinions, but it's good to keep an open mind about them too. Good luck and have fun my friend.
    Thanks Manfree! I def fall into the "have a lot to lose" category, but damn, some occasional strange would be nice. I do not know of a safe outcall spot where I do not need to formally register. The Coral Court is long gone. I've had a date with Cari, she was a great GFE experience, but I want a hotter bod next time. Harli, Pretty, Summer xxx-2817 and Jenn have caught my eye. I'm wanting to stay in Missouri. Thanks again for the advice Manfree!

  10. #4678

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlCourt  [View Original Post]
    A couple of questions. I'm green at this so I'm hoping for feedback so I don't do anything too stooopid. Wondering if anyone has seen Harli xxx-7853? She does outcalls, so the next question is recommendations for a "notell". Thank you.
    I'm not sure what you want to spend and all. But just a few heads up. I've been doing this awhile and from my experience, do your research. Google the number and check for reviews. Of course posting on here always helps too. I prefer outcall just because for one, I'm lazy and 2, it's better to avoid getting busted by 5-0. If you do have a out, make sure you don't give her the money till after the deed. If she wants it before and insists, you can, just keep an eye on her and if she pulls the phone in the car routine, get your money back and she can have it when she gets back. Also, bait and switch routine is a pain. If that happens, when you open the door and it's shreks sister, just shut the door and lock it. She'll unlikely make a fuss outside your door. And NEVER. NEVEEER! Send a deposit. That's pretty much saying take my money. Just a couple of tips I've picked up, some may have different opinions, but it's good to keep an open mind about them too. Good luck and have fun my friend.

  11. #4677

    Harli and where to go on the down low?

    A couple of questions. I'm green at this so I'm hoping for feedback so I don't do anything too stooopid. Wondering if anyone has seen Harli xxx-7853? She does outcalls, so the next question is recommendations for a "notell". Thank you.

  12. #4676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Kalii

    I had a nice visit with Kalii recently. It took me a few days to reach her by text, and we set something up for that afternoon. Her north county incall is average at best, but I've seen other ladies there in the past. Got to the room, she was naked behind the door, and she has long legs, nice tits and a great ass. She is just as cute as her pictures, and she was very personable. She started with CBJ which isn't my favorite, but it was OK. She is good in bed and was a very energetic partner in a variety of fun positions. I felt it was good value for the money, YMMV. She was very chill, and is the kind of person you'd like to hang out and have a beer with. She rotates between Memphis and St. Louis.

    https://callescort.org/314-484-5457

  13. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNut  [View Original Post]
    "more FOR less". LOL!
    Yeah, that's what I meant to type. Oh well.

  14. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNut  [View Original Post]
    This is what the board is about. Thanks.
    Thanks for reading!

  15. #4673

    Trade

    I am going to be spending some time in the southern part of the state around Bon Terre and Farmington, Does anyone have a decent female I can meet up with in that area? Maybe this fri. 8-28-20 ? If so I am willing to give that one member digits for a girl I see in the south county area. She is roughly 5"6 150. Please pm me and we can go from there, preferably senior member or someone I can trust as I have been a member here for years but under a different screen name (damn email address b. S) anyway enough said please pm only thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape