Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16489

    Report back

    Came back from a nap to tell you story.

    In my dream.

    TOFTT on Bonnie this afternoon. She said she is a 1st time visitor to JAX. Did some research and did found much review but people are talking about her in other cities. Design to contacted she request pic. Ask if she o any review website, end up contact her by P411. Made both of us feel safe. So she is real and a pleasure time. She said she got here yesterday and only plan to stay for a week. No qv. 5, $$. 5, good tuck back location (long stay by Costco) did I mention GREAT visit. She greet me in a sexy red / black dress, great body, big fun size natural pairs, smells good, daty is welcome, no GFE but till try to please you other way easy going personality, over all sweet girl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/146228120175

    The other Jen, is very friendly she is defiantly a hot MILF type. Location is ok motel by 295. Just like other reviews from here, she will try to please you, follow instruction well, BBBJ, no fiv, she likes dfk, very sensitive nipples, another great visit.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/308088521865

    Kendall: Location is on residential off Old kings. She said her dad passed and its her place now. The place seems safe enough, and she seems to be alone at the time but beware. Sometimes its harder to trust resident than hotels. Hotel you you can drive around and design if you are comfortable or not. Not thing to write about not a bad visit by any-mean but not sure when I will be repeat next.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/743193559448

    Wonder about this one, any info? Reply here or pm is ok.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/718136775727

  2. #16488

    RE: Northside Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/desira...82316/32476592

    I've been working the comms on this one. Prices are steep and never available when I'm fishing. Anything to report?

    Cheers!

    GD.
    Reached out before but never got a reply. She was recently posting under the name Esmae before changing her name to Desiree. Not sure what that was about. Good luck though.

  3. #16487

    Lowered expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    High confidence that's fake, as are the ads either side of it, I clicked right about a dozen times before I got a recognizably legit ad.
    Bummer, thanks for the heads up.

  4. #16486

    Buffie and Barbie

    Hey guys I just tried to post my first ad. Longtime lurker first time poster. I have recently seen both with pics. Buffy is actually coming by tonite again. If the MILF thing is you she's my go to. I have always had a thing for them but I know it's not everyone's thing. She's very accomdating BBBJ no Greek ymmmv she's sweet no drama no bS. Will post pics later she said I can take.

    Lots of mixed reviews on Barbieee. She came to my place so that's why it may have been better. Not into the whole car thing in the middle of fuckn no where. I am trying to post pics from our date but it won't let me or I don't know how. Pm me for more details on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25B84ABD-32A2-44FD-90B8-8959171913FE.jpeg‎  

  5. #16485

    Stay away from Jayla, total scam, will take your money and run out half naked


  6. #16484

    No-Mongering September?

    Ah, everybody participating in the September event to bring down the steep fish prices?

    Remember, this is an experiment.

    NO MONGERING during September (except for your regulars / UTRs) . And let's see the prices plummet. I'm willing to bet it'll be fruitful in October.

    Thoughts?

    GD.

  7. #16483

    Fake as fake comes

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.
    That's Sophie Dee from the UK, I believe.

  8. #16482

    I wish that was real

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.
    High confidence that's fake, as are the ads either side of it, I clicked right about a dozen times before I got a recognizably legit ad.

  9. #16481

    Shit out of luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.
    That's porn star Sophie Dee. Most definitely a scam.

  10. #16480
    After reading about the Cubans and their apparent disinterest in the act we're all dreaming about, I'm curious- of the active ladies in Jax, who has a reputation of really enjoying the work, or at least making you think they really enjoy it?

    For me, finding a good provider is a fantasy, and finding an enthusiastic participant is awesome. Or is that an unrealistic dream, especially in this environment?

  11. #16479

    Any advice on this one

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/709873459431

    Has anybody ever seen this lovely young lady.

  12. #16478

    Adventure in Jacksonville.

    Headed to Jax and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2006011.

  13. #16477
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Wow!... The money, however, is the only motivator.
    Aww, And they said they love my cock!

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

  14. #16476

    About Nikki Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    She a sweet young girl; does car date. BBFS is open (I don't partake). Very tight kitty, may want to bring lube with you. Stay safe. SXY.
    Does she normally charge 90 for a car meet? I met her before and she asked for 60, but now she is requesting 90.

  15. #16475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Whoop! You Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    This girl was supposed to come see me a few days ago and requested a cash app deposit of a Jackson to ensure she would come. At this point is late so K**ly I had already sent the cash app. After that she blocked me and everything, this is why I don't come out to play cause of witches like her. Requested a refund just due to fact of our situation and she wasn't evening headed my way calls at like 3 am or so taking about seeing me hell no. I will never cash app a hoe any more money at all.
    "Pipe approves this message" 😆

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape