Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22331

    Unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Yup, her massage skill is great, was able to crack my back and focus on my knots LOL. Not much body slide or teasing, which is what I prefer for these type of massages.

    Anyone else you all can recommend for good massage, tease and all? Novia is super fun but damn her rate isn't what I expected LOL.
    I heard you were looking for a young hot chick who could provide a therapeutic massage AND a great happy ending or more?

    That's a tough one, let me know when you find a unicorn too.

    There are some young hot thai girls in beverly hills who can do a great therapeutic massage and offer a decent HJ. Will cost you $180+ though and they probably won't get naked for that price.

    Krystal is relatively cheap for a reason.

  2. #22330

    Bff

    Any word on this place saw on rubM that Tiffany got a hit this month but not sure what the deal is.

  3. #22329
    To each their own! She is totally my type. If she offered FS, I would most likely go broke with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Krystal delivers a killer massage and is willing to get naked. She's not overweight. Otherwise she is only okay.

  4. #22328

    Speaking about krystal

    All this talk about krystal. Is this the same one in Costa Mesa?? My first AMP experience was with a woman who charged 60 for entry. No massage, and then another 50 for HJ. I didn't feel right about paying 100 $ just for a HJ however what made it so good was she had the best big titties ever! Does anyone know of the krystal that I speak of? Where is she now? I can't even remember the name of the place I went to. It's been a long time.

  5. #22327
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Krystal delivers a killer massage and is willing to get naked. She's not overweight. Otherwise she is only okay.
    Yup, her massage skill is great, was able to crack my back and focus on my knots LOL. Not much body slide or teasing, which is what I prefer for these type of massages.

    Anyone else you all can recommend for good massage, tease and all? Novia is super fun but damn her rate isn't what I expected LOL.

  6. #22326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinez80  [View Original Post]
    Been here a few a few times. Nothing to write about. Except for Lily. She was a fun time. Was disappointed to find out she didn't work there anymore. Does anyone know where she went? Number? Would appreciate any info.
    A buddy said she quit the biz. Living in the east SGV.

  7. #22325

    True Health

    Been here a few a few times. Nothing to write about. Except for Lily. She was a fun time. Was disappointed to find out she didn't work there anymore. Does anyone know where she went? Number? Would appreciate any info.

  8. #22324

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Finally I went for a visit. Seem like a nice gal, soft skin. Didn't see her face, forgot to ask her LOL. Massage was painful but good. HJ was uneventful, same as other Chinese places. Allows sucking on her titties, fov and a quick fiv. Would be great if she offers more LOL.

    So far I have seen her and novia. Technique wise, she is better than novia, but for the happy part, novia is way better. But damn, both are pricey LOL.
    Krystal delivers a killer massage and is willing to get naked. She's not overweight. Otherwise she is only okay.

  9. #22323

    Krystal

    Finally I went for a visit. Seem like a nice gal, soft skin. Didn't see her face, forgot to ask her LOL. Massage was painful but good. HJ was uneventful, same as other Chinese places. Allows sucking on her titties, fov and a quick fiv. Would be great if she offers more LOL.

    So far I have seen her and novia. Technique wise, she is better than novia, but for the happy part, novia is way better. But damn, both are pricey LOL.

  10. #22322

    Newsom (Purple 8+), Red, Orange, (Yellow 2 or less) per 100,000 infection rate

    OC and LAC in Purple. 8+.

    SDC in Red. Saloons open with modifications.

    What is open now? Other than 🌟 s, KK. ?

  11. #22321

    Oops!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever given one these girls a facial. Something I've never done and want to try.
    Over the years it happens now and then at an AMP with a newbie. That's how they learn to keep their head out of the line of fire. Never on purpose of course. LOL. Not that I admit to anyway. And with an escort it's really an Ala Carte experience with some of them. I'll do it with an ugly one if it's on the cheap. With me it's kind of marking a territory I want to stay away from. Occasionally I'll start to blow during a BBBJ and if you've surprised her and she chokes on it or pulls away you can lay a couple of stripes on her while she tries to hide. Haha.

  12. #22320
    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever given one these girls a facial. Something I've never done and want to try.
    If I had my esthetician's license I would love to give these girls a facial.

  13. #22319

    Face

    Has anyone ever given one these girls a facial. Something I've never done and want to try.

  14. #22318
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just seen her pics today and man she's got a nice ass.

    You probably don't see the donation because it might be a legal thing you know? Why you not make an appointment with that pretty lady. I did and fun time for sure. Such a pretty thang!
    LOL she did quoted me the new rate over pmed and her screen name just changed today.

  15. #22317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
    Yeah, its her her rate is 185 something / hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape