Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 37361
-
08-27-20 17:49 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 694Thanks Geronimo
Appreciate you handling this bud. For the record, Six foot Sky does not now, and has not ever, advertised on STG.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 17:40 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 580I'll talk to the newbie Old Salt
Well mister rider us SMs will try to overlook this as just a newbie mistake. Since you're new, there have been many sky's and he is referring to the well known 6 foot sky, so instead of being a dick with your statement why don't you read and comprehend the initial post and maybe you won't put your foot in your mouth again or run the risk of not getting good info from SMs. You have a blessed day newbie.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
Geronimo out.
-
08-27-20 17:36 #16884Banned Member

Posts: 443Drop that link homie
Where's the evidence? I'd like to see it. Save us the scroll through of a bunch of fake ads.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:49 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 158Crossing my fingers
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/382471464672
Going to see this one after work. Any feedback or warnings would be great. Stood up last night, so I hope this one works out.
-
08-27-20 15:48 #16882Regular Member

Posts: 8Been a while
I am looking for a decent BBW I have been out of the game for a while now. My go is no longer working so I am looking for new talent thanks for the help gents.
-
08-27-20 11:28 #16881Asshole

Posts: 567Sky
She's posting on Stg so why attempt to be the gatekeeper of her number. I'm confused,. Is your allegiance towards your fellow mongers or to these pieces of ass?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 11:08 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 369
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
I just double checked, and I was wrong about her speaking Greek. My bad.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 10:21 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 158Good advice
Thanks for the advice. I really just want to find someone open-minded, enjoys themselves (or pretends very well), and not large. Of course a nice booty that enjoys trips to Greece would be a lovely bonus.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 09:55 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 1084Text with her last night. Hopefully will have a time to connect. Guys don't blow up my phone asking for her number. It's not mine to share.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:50 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 274Unfortunately, didn't have to opportunity to meet her.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:40 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 742Jewsee
Saw her 4 months ago in Chesapeake. Same great girl.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 07:37 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 694Six foot Sky
Is looking to selectively reconnect with former clients. I have new digits to share with SMs who can provide a past experience she can verify. PM only, SM only.
-
08-27-20 07:13 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 312I asked her ahead of my first visit several months ago and the answer then was no.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 19:04 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 1449Jewsee
Anybody seen lately? I saw long time ago and haven't seen her post in awhile.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/347132489647
-
08-26-20 17:48 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 580No not to my knowledge, but as always you can roll the 🎲 and ask her.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






