Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 735 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 11011
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    For sure they aren't her actual pics.

    Reverse image search on her pics found what appears to be the same agency in SF area: https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/anna/.

    Wasn't able to find any other leads.

    I've been to kangels 4-5 times, only once was the girl's looks was almost as good as the pics (Rose, she's long gone unfortunately). I've found the girls there to be generally girl next door look and reasonably good service, but have't seen all the girls and have seen other posts here having bad experience. But also way overpriced (although what isn't overpriced in Seattle.).
    Usually the Kgirls go between LA, SF and Seattle. Less travel now due to this pandemic.

  2. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, with a really strange alert from a provider who says a dude contacted her from the account claiming that he accidentally chose provider instead of hobbyist when setting up account. So potential of being managed, or some other form of fuckery going on, seems high.

  3. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch69  [View Original Post]
    Man, how did you pay her. She is asking 200 for 15 min. WTF.
    She's on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?492733-teezysparks as teezysparks.

  4. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkKing  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her name as I've seen multiple ad from www.adultlook.com.

    But I e seen this girl very sweet shy and down to earth definitely not one to be apart of this life for long catch her while you can.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/513116929977
    Man, how did you pay her. She is asking 200 for 15 min. WTF.

  5. #2142

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Saw Charlotte Wells. Short girl. Soft and curvy, bordering on "fluffy" but not "chubby. " Safety girl. Cute face. HUGE natural tits. Perfect for Russian. Laid back and leans sensual GFE attitude with naughty sprinkles. Will repeat.
    Nice! I was curious about her. What are her rates like? Also is she full safety or does she at least BBBJ?

  6. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on AmiraYasmine? PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group. Lots of people mention the VIP, wondering what exactly that entails.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iraYasmine1013
    I opted for a standard hh when I saw her but I did ask about VIP and it's bbbj, msog, lfk and daty.

    Definitely reccomend though, amazing body, you wouldn't think such a petite frame would be able to accommodate her tits and ass.

    However she is definitely not a size queen.

  7. #2140

    Kasey STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually thinking of seeing an actual escort this weekend (I've been an exclusively Sugar Baby guy for a few years now). Does anyone know about this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...k/086086233796
    Photo search found her photos are from Emily Claire in San Diego. Note her ad says "Real girl in pics". Real girl, just not her. LOL.

    http://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort/...-escort-36943/

  8. #2139

    Charlotte Wells

    Saw Charlotte Wells. Short girl. Soft and curvy, bordering on "fluffy" but not "chubby. " Safety girl. Cute face. HUGE natural tits. Perfect for Russian. Laid back and leans sensual GFE attitude with naughty sprinkles. Will repeat.

  9. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    It might be best to get an account on TNA and research her there.
    I do have one, I just find the info on usasg to be more trustworthy.

  10. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Morning Gents,

    Checking from Phoenix if any of you all can give me details on this visiting provider. If you are ever in PHienix I'll be glad to return the favor.

    Name is Nina Valentina.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B
    It might be best to get an account on TNA and research her there.

  11. #2136

    Question from Phoenix

    Morning Gents,

    Checking from Phoenix if any of you all can give me details on this visiting provider. If you are ever in PHienix I'll be glad to return the favor.

    Name is Nina Valentina.

    (206) 457-0111.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

  12. #2135
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on AmiraYasmine? PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group. Lots of people mention the VIP, wondering what exactly that entails.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iraYasmine1013
    Her profile page says "VIP — ask me about it".

    Maybe try that.

  13. #2134

    AmiraYasmine

    Anyone have any feedback on AmiraYasmine? PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group. Lots of people mention the VIP, wondering what exactly that entails.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iraYasmine1013

  14. #2133

    Angel / trooper

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkKing  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her name as I've seen multiple ad from www.adultlook.com.

    But I e seen this girl very sweet shy and down to earth definitely not one to be apart of this life for long catch her while you can.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/513116929977
    Sure, the only two posts you have are about this overpriced girl. Anyone else have experience with her?

  15. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkKing  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her name as I've seen multiple ad from www.adultlook.com.

    But I e seen this girl very sweet shy and down to earth definitely not one to be apart of this life for long catch her while you can.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/513116929977
    She quoted me 3 large for hh session, hard pass 😬.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape