Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 735 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 11011
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2131

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkKing  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her name as I've seen multiple ad from www.adultlook.com.

    But I e seen this girl very sweet shy and down to earth definitely not one to be apart of this life for long catch her while you can.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/513116929977
    Seems legit.

  2. #2130

    Anyone seen Dior at GSL?

    Anyone met K-girl Dior at Gangnam Style Ladies? Please PM if you don’t want to share publicly. Thx.

  3. #2129

    Angel / trooper

    Not sure of her name as I've seen multiple ad from www.adultlook.com.

    But I e seen this girl very sweet shy and down to earth definitely not one to be apart of this life for long catch her while you can.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/513116929977

  4. #2128

    She will

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    From all of the other post on the BB thread, she does not. She is fucking hot.
    I heard she will with her regulars. I haven't taken the plunge yet to find out for myself though. I hate the U. District where her IC is.
    Last edited by BillyKlub; 08-22-20 at 01:10. Reason: Spelling error

  5. #2127

    LunaLoverLips

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?

    Thanks.
    From all of the other post on the BB thread, she does not. She is fucking hot.

  6. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    New to this board, curious about 2 girls in Tacoma area, both on adultsearch. Harli and Asian girl Cora. Anybody know anything about them? Real and allow BBFS?
    Was able to find Cora's ad, but not Harli. Regarding Cora, she looks good, but I suspect the In Call location is at a hotel / motel in Fife. Fife is notorious for LE (Law Enforcement, ie, cops) activity, and should be avoided.

  7. #2125
    I'm actually thinking of seeing an actual escort this weekend (I've been an exclusively Sugar Baby guy for a few years now). Does anyone know about this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...k/086086233796

  8. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabherpussy  [View Original Post]
    New to this board, curious about 2 girls in Tacoma area, both on adultsearch. Harli and Asian girl Cora. Anybody know anything about them? Real and allow BBFS?
    Harli's phone number shows not previous history when I search it which makes me suspect. Cora's primary phone number is used for several different girls advertising so you'll never know for sure who is going to be there when you arrange a meet.

  9. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/anna/

    "I want to believe" - Fox Mulder.
    She's from their SF operations. Split between 3 sites. OK looking but nothing to shout about. For SF process, she's a good lay. Not at Seattle prices. Closest one to letting me in the back door but still no dice. Haven't seen her here due price but a few times in SF and her service was top notch.

  10. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone has, because I'm done going in blind to any K-girl appointments these days. Seattle currently wins the highest prices and lowest combo of looks and service on the West Coast. And Kangels wins the prize for biggest visual differences between photos and actual ladies.
    It's what they're known for nowadays. Nothing like the agencies of previous years where they used actual pics and had good rates.

  11. #2121

    2 girls in Tacoma

    New to this board, curious about 2 girls in Tacoma area, both on adultsearch. Harli and Asian girl Cora. Anybody know anything about them? Real and allow BBFS?

  12. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Not in my experience with her. Great kisser and good BBBJ, cfs.
    Thank you Sir.

  13. #2119

    Danii

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Seems a little older at 47 years old but body looks pretty dang good! Reply or PM if you have input!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/862366923004

  14. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?

    Thanks.
    Not in my experience with her. Great kisser and good BBBJ, cfs.

  15. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/anna/

    "I want to believe" - Fox Mulder.
    For sure they aren't her actual pics.

    Reverse image search on her pics found what appears to be the same agency in SF area: https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/anna/.

    Wasn't able to find any other leads.

    I've been to kangels 4-5 times, only once was the girl's looks was almost as good as the pics (Rose, she's long gone unfortunately). I've found the girls there to be generally girl next door look and reasonably good service, but have't seen all the girls and have seen other posts here having bad experience. But also way overpriced (although what isn't overpriced in Seattle.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape