Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 24708
-
08-27-20 13:09 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 130Classic Spa has new owners
Just saw on their FaceBook page that the store has been sold. Changes may be happening?
-
08-26-20 22:13 #15782Regular Member

Posts: 16Classic massage
I know for a fact they do not have a house for additional treats.
-
08-26-20 19:24 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 308Believe the Reports About Julia
First post here after being a lurker for the last year. Finally registered to share my "the hell just happened here?" report.
Reports about Julia (red hair, big jugs: 832-XXX-0066) in this thread commonly state she may be nuts. I thought surely these were exaggerations and attempted to book with her.
Last week, we schedule for a 7:15, and then she ghosts me only to reply later that evening that her 7:00 showed up. Bullshit, but days later, I'm still sore and in need of a massage plus a bit of relief. So I get scheduled with her this week.
I drive out to her location on the outer edge of the STL metro and am ten minutes late. Letting her know the whole time. I discover she'd given me the wrong room number, and I'm stuck lurking conspicuously in an empty hotel that's under renovations for ten minutes. As I was leaving, I get the room number, but once I get in the door, she's *very* antagonistic.
She'd stacked up another guy at the end of our hour appointment, and now we were 20 minutes late. I say I'm okay calling it good and paying for a half hour massage, and she starts to flip out. I nope it right on out of there.
Five minutes later driving back to STL, I get the following text: "I'm unwillingly in the CIA so it's just as well. LOL thwyre (sic) punishing me today. ".
I should have believed what's been reported in this thread.
But goddamn, fellas, what does a guy have to do to get some massage relief in this town??
-
08-26-20 17:22 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 98Classic apartment?
Does anyone know if Classic Massage has an apartment for "extra"curricuar activities? And can I assume this is the Classic Massage in the same small strip mall as The Wine & Cheese Place?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 14:45 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 69Jasmine recommendations of who to ask for?
I have never been to Jasmine but have been to a lot of the other AMPs in the area. Was thinking of going this week and trying them out. Any recommendation on who to ask for or just let lady luck do her thing.
I personally love playing with or being able to see some boobs on the flip so if you had luck with any of them a dm would be great.
Thanks!
Also seems like a lot of info flying around about Jasmine, are there any worry of the same thing as Chen happening. Sucks when a spot gets to popular and starts drawing eyes.
-
08-26-20 13:51 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 52Toni is Kitty Lee
Toni in St. Charles is former porn actress Kitty Lee. Google her name and xxx and you will find plenty of videos. Now keep in mind she is probably 10 years older than her videos, but her tits are still huge and she gives a decent massage. Nothing more is on the table except maybe Russian. She is friendly, but a little on the expensive side.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
JCM.
-
08-26-20 12:02 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 399I absolutely would have knocked on the door to see if it was the lady you've been with before. In my mind, you have a much better chance of getting some great extras at a location that's not at their office. If it wasn't her simply say oops wrong address and leave. You might also be able to work out an UTR deal with a lady at her house, since if she meets you on the sly she doesn't need to give anything to the boss. If it happens again I would go for it.
Originally Posted by StaneMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 11:15 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 1744The House Around the Corner
I had not heard that about Jasmine, but there was a report that Classic had an apartment not too far away where you could go with one of their girls for things they won't do in the shop.
Originally Posted by StaneMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 09:35 #15775Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for that heads up on who that was. I had a great experience with Ell before. Nice BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 08:17 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 335Chloe
I'm pretty sure that she is the former Ell who was with Anastasia's Angels. An incredibly lovely and nice young lady with gorgeous breasts. And, with apologies to Seinfeld, they're real and they're spectacular!
Originally Posted by JaxMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 06:18 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 218I've always had the same experience, basic jack shack, no actual massage, one hand on me one texting on the phone, you're basically paying $80 for an HJ.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 23:33 #15772Senior Member

Posts: 98Which Jasmine?
He's referring to the one in Ballwin / West County on Manchester Rd west of hwy 141.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 22:17 #15771Senior Member

Posts: 36Jasmine
No, the one in Ballwin. Sorry for my horrendous spelling and grammar on my previous post. I was trying to type fast and in the car. Yes, it's the same lady who always massages me. It was just weird that the said go to this house. It was in a nice quite affluent neighborhood. I thought about it as I had the cash. I called back to see if there was a number to call, but then she said she could see me back at Jasmine so I went back. I'm still curious as to who is there since I only remember one girl at Jasmin.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 21:43 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 289When you guys talk about Jasmine, is it the one on Chippewa? I was at that one about 2 years ago and had terrible service. Massage with one hand, texting the whole time with the other. Is there more than 1 or was I just unlucky?
Originally Posted by StaneMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 18:18 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 202Hey, I can't verify, but I wouldn't mind trying it, ha.
Originally Posted by StaneMac
[View Original Post]
For real, I wouldn't be worried if it came from them. I assume the girl that gave the info to you recognized you?










Reply With Quote





