Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 28086
-
08-26-20 18:12 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 530Thanks EasySD. Well that confirms a pass for me. I texted her the other day and her first question was about my race. Got to stand with my black brothers, especially if she's working on a muffin top.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 17:20 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 115Cris
I also saw Cris recently for the first time. Definitely not the girl in the pics, has a small belly, and I'd say natural C's (not D's, nope). I got 2 releases and she was topless while I was on my back. She said she's going to stay independent and try to find her own studio, since my visit was at a hotel.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 14:50 #12649Regular Member

Posts: 20Linda at Osaka in Adams
Anyone experience Linda from Osaka on Adams Ave. I want to know if she is the same Thai girl they had a year or two back who was pretty hot for her age.
-
08-26-20 14:45 #12648Banned Member

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-26-20 14:28 #12647Banned Member

Posts: 1001Thanks for the heads up, would like to hear how much was the session and what was the session like.
Originally Posted by DoDahMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 00:54 #12646Regular Member

Posts: 4Cris
I saw Cris this past weekend. We both had a good time & enjoyed a quick shower before leaving. I believe her normal location is closed and she's just paying bills.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
She's worth a visit.
Dodah.
-
08-25-20 20:13 #12645Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thank you, Nick916! This is very helpful.
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
Looks like May's schedule might get booked up quickly.
I believed Eva from Z's is also working there. This might be a place to go for a good massage and fun play.
-
08-25-20 16:32 #12644Regular Member

Posts: 5VSpa
Went to Vspa about 3 weeks ago it was open. Saw a girl named Carly. Very playful. Unfortunately she said she was switching spa's Aug 1 but I didn't get the name of where she was going.
Originally Posted by FunTimes2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 16:03 #12643Senior Member

Posts: 69Cool! Ava Sparxxx is giving massages!! Sign me up!
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 15:03 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 63I saw "May" at a spa in La Mesa $50 entry / $40 tip. Only experienced light mutual touch up. I'm not sure if it was the same May or Mai as posted with daty. If it is, I will try more than light mutual touch.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 13:07 #12641Banned Member

Posts: 3075May or Mei
If you guys can post a link that would be helpful for all of us to know who you guys are talking about. I can understand if she works at an AMP and there are no current links / ads, and the owner doesn't want it posted because they are opened UTR and are taking appointments only. If you at least mention that, then we would know and can PM you directly. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 12:48 #12640Banned Member

Posts: 1001May Diamond Spa (La Mesa)
I thought I did put a link.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Well here it is. Diamond Spa in La Mesa. Also noticed that they do take walk-ins.
-
08-25-20 12:47 #12639Banned Member

Posts: 1001Ava Sparxx
Good catch, Was almost going TOFTT.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 12:38 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 530Mai maybe May maybe not
I saw a Mai a few times too.
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 12:24 #12637Regular Member

Posts: 11Which AMP is Mei located?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






