Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 888 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4722

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    My bad then. Whyever would you show a provider this site? What good can come from that?
    I was recently having a conversation with a provider who was frustrated by the amount of people that would set something up and not show. She communicates well and is reliable but she has a friend that has been reviewed for poor communication and reliability. It creates a cycle that is frustrating for all involved. Business that cares about their reputation for customer service listen to feedback to help improve. Maybe if they know what the customer is saying they will as well. I've had a few ladies in the past refer to a forum or something where they provide feedback among providers about clients. I would be interested to know what if anything is said about me.

  2. #4721

    USASG and escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    My bad then. Whyever would you show a provider this site? What good can come from that?
    Most escorts are aware of USASG and like to check in daily to see there's been a review. A not so good review is useful feedback that can lead to to better performance, which presumably we can benefit from.

    Also you are quite right, its highly suspicious when a first time member posts a glowing review. I personally think the large majority of these posts are fake.

  3. #4720

    How was her incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBroski  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/090533346249

    I saw this one today. The pics are her and pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a belly though. And big tits too. I went for the QV and really just wanted the BBBJ. And she went 90% hands free through it too. And her ad isn't lying about the deep throat and not wasting a drop. Damage was. 8 and I plan to repeat.
    How was her incall. Clean, safe, reasonably discrete?

  4. #4719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    My bad then. Whyever would you show a provider this site? What good can come from that?

    Quote Originally Posted by AzineMan  [View Original Post]
    Checked with Betsy, who has never even heard of the forum until I brought the issue up, (I was going to show her how to access USASG some time soon) and she denies that she self-posted or even created this oneleggedduk account. Perhaps the real author would like to confirm this?

    Not like Betsy to be dishonest; she has a real nice personality. Goes out of her way to please.

  5. #4718

    Must be YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Catlicker69  [View Original Post]
    Also interested in her. But she has multiple numbers.
    I guess the last decent review blew her up LOL.

    Kind of a pain to meet. Talked and she gave me local, told her I could be there in around 12 minutes. She says ok, tell her OTW. About 9 minutes later says to text her when I'm 20 minutes out. Advise already close, then she hits. Me with list of rules. Contradicting ad entirely. Meet, little odor and she had an overall attitude. Like she was burdened, clearly HEAVY traffic, arriving and leaving.

    Overall 4/10. Not as advertised imo.

  6. #4717

    Self-post??

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bessie. Welcome to the Board! (self-post is self-post).
    Checked with Betsy, who has never even heard of the forum until I brought the issue up, (I was going to show her how to access USASG some time soon) and she denies that she self-posted or even created this oneleggedduk account. Perhaps the real author would like to confirm this?

    Not like Betsy to be dishonest; she has a real nice personality. Goes out of her way to please.

  7. #4716

    I've wondered about Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBroski  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/090533346249

    I saw this one today. The pics are her and pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a belly though. And big tits too. I went for the QV and really just wanted the BBBJ. And she went 90% hands free through it too. And her ad isn't lying about the deep throat and not wasting a drop. Damage was. 8 and I plan to repeat.
    Thanks Mike good info. Having a little belly is fine and we all know to add 10 years to the ad age, normally. Glad to read her pics are accurate.

    She does say fetish friendly, humm wonder which fetish. Might have to ride to G Vegas.

    L2 p.

  8. #4715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Oh hey Bessie

    Hi Bessie. Welcome to the Board! (self-post is self-post).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneLeggedDuk  [View Original Post]
    This is all woman. Perfect ass, great attitude, smells phenomenal. Cool to hang out with. Will be returning. Please be nice and tip well. She is the real deal.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...0/603118445557

  9. #4714

    JuicyJewelz

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/090533346249

    I saw this one today. The pics are her and pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a belly though. And big tits too. I went for the QV and really just wanted the BBBJ. And she went 90% hands free through it too. And her ad isn't lying about the deep throat and not wasting a drop. Damage was. 8 and I plan to repeat.

  10. #4713

    Anderson Provider Photos are Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/430666842251

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/689211351105

    Anyone know anything? The one link has been being posted for a significant amount of time. The other is fairly recent. Different number different name same picture?
    The bottom link is for a NURU provider in Anderson (actually Pendleton) who is definitely using fake photos and not worth seeing. I don't know about the other but the same photo being in both ads is not a good sign.

    Noodle.

  11. #4712
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/430666842251

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/689211351105

    Anyone know anything? The one link has been being posted for a significant amount of time. The other is fairly recent. Different number different name same picture?
    Fake pics and a ROB. I posted about her a few weeks ago.

  12. #4711

    Link cut

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Come+hangout+with+her.

    Seems strange. Nice believable pics sent.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/592384099791

  13. #4710

    Which is real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    She is real pics are accurate had a dream with her last night had a good time will repeat.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/430666842251

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/689211351105

    Anyone know anything? The one link has been being posted for a significant amount of time. The other is fairly recent. Different number different name same picture?

  14. #4709

    Other services.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    The price is right and her kitty is tight too.
    I've heard a rumor that greek is now on the menu with Jen. I have only enjoyed her BJ (several times) but if the rumor is true, I may have to work on that tight little ass one of these days.

  15. #4708

    She's real.

    She is real pics are accurate had a dream with her last night had a good time will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape