Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18071

    Latinas in Orlando

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53557147/

    Has anyone tried her out? Is she legit?

    If not, lnow any good Latinas in the area? Not really a fan of the services, just prefer a good independent girl.

  2. #18070

    Starting with a win

    Quote Originally Posted by RtwoNutz  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time guide lurker that finally got the balls to actually make an account. I've actually had the pleasure to meet jersey a while back and let me tell you she is everything you guys say in here, dream started with a very sloppy BBBJ then sum TUMA she really likes and know how to pleasure a man right she made me pop and took every drop. Then we hung out for a minute and I just couldn't help but get hard and again by starring at her fat ass threw a cover on and beat it up doggy till I blew in the cover over all great woman. Look forward for my next visit.

    But hope to give more reviews on here while I explore for more gems like this one.

    Nutz out.
    Welcome. Jersey is a big league way to start the game. Can't go wrong with her. Make sure you keep trying out the talent and let us know your filthy exploits!

  3. #18069
    Quote Originally Posted by RtwoNutz  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time guide lurker that finally got the balls to actually make an account. I've actually had the pleasure to meet jersey a while back and let me tell you she is everything you guys say in here, dream started with a very sloppy BBBJ then sum TUMA she really likes and know how to pleasure a man right she made me pop and took every drop. Then we hung out for a minute and I just couldn't help but get hard and again by starring at her fat ass threw a cover on and beat it up doggy till I blew in the cover over all great woman. Look forward for my next visit.

    But hope to give more reviews on here while I explore for more gems like this one.

    Nutz out.
    She's a great one I drive from Jax to see her. May I suggest Greek trip she will soak you.

  4. #18068

    Bella in lake county

    Saw her today. She is in a safe incall near eustis. Pictures are accurate and so is her ad. Everything covered. She gave a pretty good CBJ and got some cowgirl after. It was. 8 for a qv. She is no clock watcher as long as your not being a jerk. Not exactly GFE (no kissing) but says she'll allow daty on a longer meeting. She's a pretty girl and a nice body. For being a spinner type she's got a nice jiggly booty and nice perky boobs. She smelled nice and clean. She was very talkative maybe just first meeting jitters. I will certainly repeat as she's the best option I have close by. I may try to make a regular thing with her. She's making her way so be cool to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53570000/

  5. #18067

    New to the guide

    I'm a long time guide lurker that finally got the balls to actually make an account. I've actually had the pleasure to meet jersey a while back and let me tell you she is everything you guys say in here, dream started with a very sloppy BBBJ then sum TUMA she really likes and know how to pleasure a man right she made me pop and took every drop. Then we hung out for a minute and I just couldn't help but get hard and again by starring at her fat ass threw a cover on and beat it up doggy till I blew in the cover over all great woman. Look forward for my next visit.

    But hope to give more reviews on here while I explore for more gems like this one.

    Nutz out.

  6. #18066

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Phew I saw this petite little thing and she made my bbc disappear with ease in the back of her throat. Her post said she wanted to het banged out and made to squirt. I obliged. Didn't think she could handle it but she was really into it. I recommend her if you haven't seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53445478/
    I have seen her a couple of days ago. I have never had a girl DT me like she did. Definitely recommend. Best DTCIM or should I say CIThrout I ever had. She is also a fun girl to be around.

  7. #18065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't seen any senior guys review her.

    I haven't book with her because, she's kinda new and I have no info on her if she's legit or not.

    Anyone else?
    I'm not a senior member, but I've seen Poppy. Very chill and down to earth. She's a good one and legit, if not cautious.

  8. #18064

    Bunny video

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusMajor  [View Original Post]
    So who is giving the best headache relief these days. I'm hoping for someone as hood as orange city Tara. She is incredible but a really for drive. Anyone on the west side of town? Thanks gents.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53520278/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2c8379c081b6be168dda2fafa2ed9c33_f.jpg‎  

  9. #18063

    NikkiBaby

    I know there's been some up and down reviews on Nikki, but I had a pleasant meet up with her today (Tuesday).

    Contacted her for a noon appointment for a hh headache relief session at Geneva. She drove herself there, but was about 15 minutes late, but I expected as much, so no big deal. She still looks like her pics.

    We got naked and she sucked the first nut out without any problems. Lots of attention was paid to the boys, and took direction well. After a couple of minutes she started sucking again until the time was up. She never complained about getting tired, and didn't watch the time. It was past the hh mark, I had to stop her because I had to get to work.

    There was no mention of donation at all. I gave the agreed amount after we got dressed. (Rates are in her ad.).

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/398514546377

  10. #18062
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Poppy

    I still haven't seen any senior guys review her.

    I haven't book with her because, she's kinda new and I have no info on her if she's legit or not.

    Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1974  [View Original Post]
    I can. She's an absolute blast. I'm jealous LOL.

  11. #18061

    Katie kisses

    Phew I saw this petite little thing and she made my bbc disappear with ease in the back of her throat. Her post said she wanted to het banged out and made to squirt. I obliged. Didn't think she could handle it but she was really into it. I recommend her if you haven't seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53445478/

  12. #18060

    This is the positive escort page

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake and sounded more pimp like.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/53477877/

    You can check out my post history I almost never give negative reviews. I think my only 2 were wither muliptle theft or situations where life is in danger. Maybe its a bad hair day but all my instincts say STAY CLEAR
    As a SR member you should know this.

  13. #18059

    100% AGREE! Legz is a must see

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyFlint  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Legz after reading the good reviews.

    Got up to her motel across the street from Universal. Decent room and seems she lives out of the room.

    She is a bit older than I normally choose (mid to late 40's) but she has a great body with bolt ons.

    He comms were good.

    She gave a great BBBJ and even asked if I liked it fast or slow. Don't remember that last time a provider asked me that.

    She took instruction well and finished up in mish.

    No signs of D use and she was friendly and coherent the whole time. She kept asking me how I found out about her and I told her through usasg. She knew about the site but said she never looked into it. 1 for hh.

    Her link is in multiple posts here so please don't PM for it.
    I had the exact same experience at her Universal incall last week. Legz was freshly showered, super clean warm and very pleasant. She was totally into the session and made sure I had a great time.

    I highly recommend Legz.

    - FO.

  14. #18058

    Legz

    Met up with Legz after reading the good reviews.

    Got up to her motel across the street from Universal. Decent room and seems she lives out of the room.

    She is a bit older than I normally choose (mid to late 40's) but she has a great body with bolt ons.

    He comms were good.

    She gave a great BBBJ and even asked if I liked it fast or slow. Don't remember that last time a provider asked me that.

    She took instruction well and finished up in mish.

    No signs of D use and she was friendly and coherent the whole time. She kept asking me how I found out about her and I told her through usasg. She knew about the site but said she never looked into it. 1 for hh.

    Her link is in multiple posts here so please don't PM for it.

  15. #18057

    MIAMIA oh MY-A

    Minding my own business this morning about 10:15 am I was heading South on OBT to run an errand, I always take my usual detours through the Teens, Twenties and Forties. Before I could get 2 lengths past 39th, I saw an extremely skinny spinner in the 7-11 Parking Lot wearing a sundress. I couldn't turn on 40th because I was in the wrong lane but swung down 41st and went back to 39th to the 7-11. Lo and behold, it was someone that looked like Mia (MiaMia) walking and then waiting in the parking lot.

    I parked in front of the store to make sure I wasn't seeing things and before I could make a 100% positive ID on her, she had already made a positive ID on me. She was talking with a coupe dudes. Looked over at me and made a "Call Me" motion with her hands. I moved my car to the side of the building and went in the store for a moment. When I came out, I made my own motion to her to "get in" which she promptly did. She exchanged pleasantries with me and told me she was currently having phone issues and was trying to get back to her in-call location and that her ride was supposed to take her back but wasn't there yet. She was worried as she also explained that she was supposedly missing a 10 am appointment with someone (I assume a member of the forum) and that it was supposed to be a Double with Sara / Sarah who was waiting for her at their in-call and was trying to smooth over the issue with the monger because of her not being there.

    Longer story shortened to save time, I asked her if she had a place close by. She said she wasn't familiar with the area so I took her to the Ice House for a Car Date. It was short and sweet with BBBJ, Clit Rubbing, FIV, FIA, FS in a couple positions and BBBJWCIMWS to finish it off. One and done in about 15 minutes play time. The price was extremely right and I took her back so she could find her ride. I wish I could have run into Sarah too!

    Just as a footnote, she mentioned that BT Shelly was chosen to go on vacation last night. Mia said that Sarah and Shelly were hanging out together on OBT and were approached by someone from the Resort Property. Sarah didn't fall for the Time Share Presentation that was being offered but Shelly fell for the pitch and is now stuck hearing the sales presentation. I tried to verify in yesterday's guest list but I couldn't find it. I don't know what name she uses when she checks-in at the resort so I made it difficult to search plus no one checked in for that room type, at least prior to midnight. Maybe it will be on today's guest list. AGAIN, I don't have confirmation, just putting it out there.

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape