Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 343 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.
    You mean Kendra? She is gross. Mean. All hurry hurry. I noticed her new prego ad. One of the worst I've met.

  2. #1431

    Looking for recommendations

    Fellow hobbyists,

    Looking for a good GFE. No pin cushions, and over 30 is a plus but I get its slim pickins right now. Don't care about color or body type (within reason). Thank you.

  3. #1430
    The redhead that is expecting is not the raven / Mercedes that we all know. This is Kendra as she states in her ad. She might have gone by another name, but I don't recall that. She definitely has been in trouble before. She's the one that got caught with the GM of the New Hampshire motor speedway in 2015.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/360678644760

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.

  4. #1429

    Your favorite redhead is expecting

    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.

  5. #1428

    K

    Yea Thats Karen, serious demons, and as robot as it gets. She doesn't get into it at all because she is not into guys at all, and freely admits she's 100% about girls. The girls out there don't likie her though cause she's manipulative. Burns through room mates like no tomorrow.

  6. #1427

    Jules

    Just saw her. Seen her before a couple years ago. She's Put on a couple more pounds but carries it well. She looks healthy compared to the last time I saw her and seems far more coherent. Says she's working on cleaning up and staying that way. Hh for 120,2 for Hr. Incredibly wet head game, tries to choke herself on you. Covered FS but may work with you if you get to know her. She says she's not looking for new clients as of now but still try your luck.

  7. #1426

  8. #1425

    Jules

    [QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;4945722]Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152

  9. #1424

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    Including a link so we know who you are referring to might be beneficial
    Sorry.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152

  10. #1423

    Saw her walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    She is known to be a ROB. When I saw and spoke with her she looked a little dazed did not remember me even though we have met several times before.
    I thought I'd seen something on her about that before. Glad I left when I did. Thanks for confirming that she is leading people in.

  11. #1422

    Ya Know

    Including a link so we know who you are referring to might be beneficial.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.

  12. #1421

    Saw her walking the streets two weeks ago

    She is known to be a ROB. When I saw and spoke with her she looked a little dazed did not remember me even though we have met several times before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/748617130262

    Pretty sure she used to go by Nikki or Nichole. Tried to set up a qv with her this morning and right as I pulled up to her address on Belmont two cars pulled in the driveway. She claims they lived downstairs but both showing up at exactly the same time as I said I'd be there didn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Any thoughts on that.

  13. #1420

    Nikki??

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/748617130262

    Pretty sure she used to go by Nikki or Nichole. Tried to set up a qv with her this morning and right as I pulled up to her address on Belmont two cars pulled in the driveway. She claims they lived downstairs but both showing up at exactly the same time as I said I'd be there didn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Any thoughts on that.

  14. #1419

    Euphoria / Cheri

    Looks like she's advertising up her but she's in mass. Saw her a while back for I forget somewhere between 250-300 but was promised Greek. When it can time for the deed I was denied. Told if I'm going to get that she at least wanted a steak dinner out of it. Not the type to agree in the middle of the deed, so just moved on and finished. Nothing special otherwise and I'm sure there are plenty of other reviews down is mass for her. I did not repeat and certainly did not take her out for that steak.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/244078400177

  15. #1418

    Jules

    Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape