Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 13126
-
08-30-20 17:23 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 28Is This The Amber?
This Amber Was Recently Pregnant And Gave Birth.
-
08-29-20 18:32 #8505Banned Member

Posts: 213The Amber (s) that I found in cookyjar's photos are not the one I was with. The one I was with was recently pregnant and gave birth so now she's gone back to being slim.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 13:27 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 28Nikki
Man y'all didn't tell me about Nikki's cute self. Blond hair but previously dyed green or something. Late 20's cute smile and barely any trace of the habit. Found her Sunday night just north of K&A. Took her to my secret spot and had her do a mike check. She didn't complain about time and took a long drink at the end. Was a great day will repeat!
-
08-27-20 08:48 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 888K Avenue might not be all the way back but its getting there
Business is back, might not be all the way, but its getting there. The issues are the same, the percentage of Zombies is still higher that I would like but if you have the patience, you can spot the 5-6's (on the SW scale) and occasionally the 7's or dare I say, 8's that are out there.
My own style of never making the pick up on the first swing thru cost me a couple of the better looking ones. By the time I circled back, they were gone, never to be seen again. The blocks between Lehigh and Allegheny look like a war zone with massive amounts of trash, homeless and the walking dead. It's best just to focus on the areas on both sides of the war zone.
After missing the better looking ones, I settled on Donna, a blonde, appears to be in her 40's near the Huntington Station and K. I don't mind the older SW's as long as they are not totally beaten up. She told me she doesn't get out that much (isn't that what they all say?) but she is of average looks, clean and showered and wearing clean clothes so that puts her in a different class than 75% of the choices. My instincts proved right, she knew how to play the skin flute like a true professional. Where I give her the highest marks are is her pleasant submissive approach to her trade. I would take that any day over a much better looking, younger SW ***** with an attitude.
As for some of the earlier comments on finding a parking spot, I just drive out of the immediate area and find a quiet side street with cars and park inbetween two cars so in case a car comes down the street, you are barely noticeable. I would never do FS in a car but for a BJ, it seems to work.
Good luck to all and stay safe.
-
08-26-20 21:55 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 987With all the illegal dumping that goes on all around that area I'm sure you can find a spot to post up with a K girl. Some girls have a room or a spot but I don't run up into homes with occupants who I don't know. Actually I would never do an incall in that area. Just finding a park alone gives me a headache. I had girls offer to sneak me into a house of a dude they staying with while they at work and I declined. Not cool. Stuff like that is how altercations pop off.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
Window tint helps. When I got into the game I took the risk and let girls direct me to a spot they knew and those spots became my own and then I branched out. I eventually gained the trust and some I took to another city to get a bite to eat and continue on with the date. Never had any problems.
On a side note, once I was hunting on Ruth Street late at night and clear as day a dude was banging this girl (they had clothes on but his pants were down) doggie style right on the corner next to a fire hydrant. It all looked consensual and they both look to be around 25 years of age. Only in Kensington can you see two people going at it in the open on the corner and you just keep driving by like it's nothing.
-
08-26-20 17:20 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 1384You can go over the bridge to the Riviera or the Hallmark, most girls are familiar with the two hotels. I doubt anyone is going to post their favorite parking spots here though. Two many eyes and not all that friendly.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 23:49 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 32Was on k few weeks back
Was on k few weeks back, lot of zombies. Suppose picking is better, and you pick one up. Where can you take them? Is there a place to park and enjoy? Only shitty motel is 20 minutes Carlyle and there is no car parking. Hate street parking.
-
08-25-20 19:10 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 113Covid put the monkey wrench into everything. If the checks are done I'm less likely to check things out because more than the girls will be desperate. I've been itching to hit NJ but between covid and out of state tags that option isn't viable for me either. I think I'm taking some of the advice I read here by others and maybe just visit a few AMPs. Out of site, out of mind and safer than than the ave. Gamble for bargains when the odds are more favorable.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 18:10 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 888I will attest to that
Pre-Covid, I was on the road every week so I would hit the stroll once a week, rain or shine. The biggest drop off in choices came the first week of every month. It got to the point where I wondered, "Why even waste the gas, there is never anyone out in the first week or if you did find one, you had to lower your already low standards to take a near zombie. Never a true Zombie but it was close.
Originally Posted by WookieWonka
[View Original Post]
After the first week, the action steadily picked up, more choices in the 2nd week and even more in the 3rd week. End of the month is bargain basement pricing as they really needed the money. I had SW's tell me that they hadn't eaten in 3 days and could I help them out but I never bought into those stories, anything to make a buck. So I have no idea if the Avenue has fully retuned but I plan on checking it out myself.
-
08-25-20 04:28 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 113Maybe, but its also the end of the month. Make that claim the end of the first week in Sept. I had a friend that used to tell me to always hit girls up the 3rd week of the month. AMPs early morning, early week and girls on the stroll anytime mid week on the third week of the month. Bills are due for everyone, business is slower so its a buyers market. You have a better stance to negotiate and less likely to get shorted time, services, hospitality.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 01:42 #8496Banned Member

Posts: 426Unemployment Checks are DONE
I was out there tonight and it was a Buffet to choose from.
I guess them checks dried up.
I saw Tall Danielle (who seems to be a few months Pregnant) and Krissy along Buckius.
I chose Krissy the small string bean with the missing finger.
I dropped her off after and swung back around and picked up Jess, a young chunky Brunette.
Big booty. Average Mic skills. She is clean looking though.
Dropped her off and saw Blonde Brooke, the Toothless Wonder, on my way out.
She gives a Award winning Gumjob and she has a Fat ass. Tits pushed up by a little Bra.
I Ran out of gas mid-GumJay and had to call it a night.
If you ever had Brooke you know she is a clock watcher, so she was happy to stop early.
-
08-25-20 01:26 #8495Banned Member

Posts: 426You're not going to get too many girls willing to get in your a car with 2 guys.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 23:23 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 32New to exploring, anyone want to partner up
2 heads are better than 1, anyone want to do this together. Safety in number and 2 heads are better. I prefer petite girls< 5. 4 ft and weighing < 130 lb. Also we can negotiate better.
-
08-19-20 21:54 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes, she answered me yesterday.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 20:31 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 94I find Camden girls are more likely to agree to Greek than K&A chicks. Did have some luck with them but it's hard to have "regular" girls from the K. It's always a gamble and I hardly see the same chicks out whenever I stroll.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






