Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 13126
-
08-13-20 08:35 #8476Regular Member

Posts: 227-11 Tackle
This is right at the start of Covid. The other girl cornered me at the 711 and almost tackled. Told I wasn't interested. Kept un insisting she get in LOL. Is she always that aggressive. LOL.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 19:35 #8475Regular Member

Posts: 12[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
08-11-20 14:35 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 888Late night K Ave
With a late flight into Philadelphia International, I was able to hit K Avenue post midnight for my very first time. I had to have the patience of Job to wade thru all the street life to identify the working SW. I was amazed as to how many people were out and about, it seems the party never ends with the drug crowd.
Still, all in all, it's disappointing to see the limited selection you had to choose from. I am never in a hurry to get one in my car, I have to size her up and make at least one swing by her before making a choice to scoop. That strategy cost me 2 or 3 prospects last night because the time it took to circle the block, somebody else moved in.
So I went with an old standby that I picked up near Clearview. She has this silly habit of moaning while sucking a cock, I suppose it adds some appeal but its unnecessary for me. Bottom line, either I have a nostalgic memory of K Avenue shopping or the street scene has yet to return to its full potential. I'm going with the latter.
-
08-11-20 12:35 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 43Trestle
After 40 yrs of mongering, from what I've been seeing out there I'd rather jerkoff than let them even near my car. Most of them look like a petri dish. As always to each his own.
-
08-09-20 22:33 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 645I figured she was still in the area. I would just always text her and she would tell me to come thru her spot. If you got a current number could you PM it to me.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 18:35 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 39Shit I'd make the drive to see those bolt ons, if I could find a recent number.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 15:57 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 149Angel
Still on torresdale, here are a couple I have.
-
08-09-20 12:06 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 645The Ave this morning.
Rode thru the ave on my way home after dropping a friend off at the airport. I don't even bother looking for anything beneath Westmoreland, too much of a zombie land down there. Saw a few walking from Tioga up. Saw a thick brunette with a sundress on with some nice titties near venango but she was walking with some brother (Idk if he was her handler or not) she didn't make eye contact so I kept it moving, would have love to see what she was about tho because I'm a sucker for a white jawn with some nice titties LOL. I rode up to buckius and saw a kind of thick WSW but her face looked hit. I did see these 2 BSW but they looked too young for me.
-
08-09-20 11:59 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 645Yeah this is a totally different angel. The Angel I'm talking about is an old legend on the ave but moved up to the Torresdale area.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lushio...ylady/27129399
-
08-09-20 11:04 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 63Yep. Saw her and kaylah there yesterday. Kaylah is definitely pregnant.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 10:00 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 888K Ave
I had to make a trip to the airport so I took a swing off I-95 to see what the old stomping grounds of Kensington Avenue looks like in a Covid ravaged world. Pre Covid, I was sampling Kensington Avenue on a weekly basis, I probably only been in the area 3 times since the March quarantine.
Granted, this was a single pass thru the area at around 12 noon so I don't know how representative my sample is but much has changed in the past few months. The big CVS store and my Wells Fargo Bank on Alleghany Avenue were both closed and shuttered as were some other businesses. The homeless population seems to have exploded but maybe I just noticed it more in the bright sunshine of the day.
As for choices, I only count those that make eye contact so as to weed out the civilians from the SW's. There were some civilians that may have been working but their eyes were down or otherwise preoccupied. I saw a total of 3, a white average looker by the 7-11, one of my previous providers (Carol, previously featured in a Cookiejar pictorial) and a BSW near Sargent that I wouldn't let anywhere near my dick.
I don't know if 3 is a good or bad number, I usually never monger in the noon hour to have a basis for comparison. If I had allotted more time, I could have scooped Carol but I am glad I didn't have to make the decision, time on Kensington Avenue tends to rob a girl of her looks and Carol has a few years under her belt in the service industry and it shows. Good luck to those that remain in the hobby, these are tough times indeed.
-
08-08-20 22:31 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 702This a different angel? Curious how big them bolt ons.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/297092633882
-
08-07-20 14:15 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 748I agree the Stimulus has had a temporary effect on the employees. Many got 10 - 15 grand. I highly doubt any of the funds will be put to good use. Those that have kids they claim to love more than life will not divert any of that windfall to them. Instead it will go toward the other thing they love more than life. They are shoving as much as they can, as fast as they can in their arm, foot, neck, hand, you name it. Anywhere a vein pops they will hit it. A lot of the funds are being stolen by other lowlifes waiting in the wings to see any indication of nodding out.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
The crime rate in the area is bouncing like a basketball on steroids. So anyone frequenting the area know you are also a target. So, keep your eyes open. Don't believe anything you hear there and only half of what you see.
I don't know of anybody there getting physical checks per se. As far as I know they are all getting deposits on a bank card. That's because, as we all know, most have no bank accounts. From what I've been told they grab as much of the funds from the card to eliminate any chance of having to pay any amount back. So carrying all that cash puts them at high risk of attack. That goes for men and women. They all have plenty of friends until they nod out or go to sleep. Then the NO FRIENDS IN KENSINGTON policy is back in effect.
On July 31 the additional $600.00 government benefit ran its course. So that won't play any major role there unless it is reinstated through a congressional act. That's currently being debated as of this post. So, even if the $600 doesn't get reinstated, they will still receive the minimum. The applicants in that area will get roughly minimum $200 depending if they have taxes with held. I'm not sure just how many people there are overly concerned about paying taxes in that area. Yet $200 a week is still going to have an adverse effect on any planned adventures to the area.
It boils down to an addicts dream. Free drugs and cash on the taxpayers dime and just get high over and over. They dream about that kind of luck. That's a drug addicts lotto win.
So in a nutshell there you have it. There is still game on the field. Be patient, alert and don't confine your search to one area. The playing field has changed. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
08-07-20 13:28 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 748Danielle
Danielle is still around. Saw her yesterday working around the Somerset Free market Bazaar. Just seek and you will find. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by FunJersey
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 12:18 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 645Angel with the Bolt-ons
Anybody got a recent number for Angel? Last time I saw her was at her spot on Torresdale in March. Saw her on STG for one day in June but that number is wrong.










Reply With Quote





