Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11028
-
08-25-20 22:47 #6933Asshole

Posts: 968Well obviously you do
Look at how you're blowing a gasket replying. Hint, slow down on the sugar there, mate.
Let's talk about pussy, theres enough for everybody stop crying about things that don't concern you.
Originally Posted by BJcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 20:44 #6932Banned Member

Posts: 600[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-20 20:41 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 1253Hot SW?
When I gas going by I saw a very pretty white girl sitting by Hampton Inn with all the goonies. I did not see her standing so I don't know what kind of body she has but her face was nice. If you look in the 2nd & next to last pictures she in a blue & white striped dress to the left of the pole.
-
08-25-20 20:35 #6930Banned Member

Posts: 600[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-20 20:32 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 1253Pics of nms
More more more pics.
-
08-25-20 20:29 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 1253More nms
More girls of the area.
-
08-25-20 20:27 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 1253Sunday nms
Came out around 4 pm. Not much LEO around. I did notice that that park had all the benches removed and the gate is locked. There were a few girls in the loop but nothing special. Lots of people by the shelter and Hampton Inn. When the rain started they all moved across to Hampton inn. You could also find girls all the way up mass ave to Harrison. No one seemed working though. After the rain I did pick up a girl that I thought was the same one from last week. She acted like she knew me and has been with me before. She said her name was Sara. I knew quickly it was not who I thought it was. Not to mention she has a piercing on her left cheek. I took her home with me and ended up just bringing her back after the shower. She just did not do anything for me. Again I am posting pics of my travels.
-
08-25-20 20:21 #6926Banned Member

Posts: 81[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-20 00:43 #6925Asshole

Posts: 96820 is all she has to be worth
When Mr Bare Back lays his paws on any SW.
If anyone pays more then that and claims you're paying for "good or outstanding" service like this gentleman claims, then you, too, are on that crack.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 20:33 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 3024Nah. Mainly stragglers and dope addicts. However, there are two of them that linger around the Fenway area that look willing to partake. Its right over by the Landmark. Again, its hit and miss.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
I was mongering Hemenway as well back in the 90s but, never got a SW. I was just getting my feet wet.
-
08-24-20 20:04 #6923Banned Member

Posts: 600New WSW
Picked up this SW, never seen her before. Tough morning for her. Says her friend drove off with all of your stuff, phone, money, etc. Says her work from last night was all gone. Wow. Sucking 10+ guys dicks and nothing to show for it. Tough indeed. Had drug marks all over the place, was pretty clean, smelled a little. BBFS as usual. I lifted up to cum, she helped me jerk off the remaining drop. I didn't ask her to. But, she did it, nice girl. Got her food at mcdonalds and off she went. Nice body. Picked her up around 6:30 am near Sunoco.
-
08-24-20 19:53 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 1253There are still girls working over there? I have not seen any in who knows how many years.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 16:07 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 135Wow & I just still have these fantasies, never had a chance to make it true:
Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 14:13 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 3024They mainly hang out near Westland Ave by Cappy's Pizza and Wendy's on Mass Ave. I've also seen a couple sleeping at the Fenway T station. Its sporadic so it could be hit and miss.
Originally Posted by InternetStalk
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:39 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 80Fenway potentials
I've been in Fenway by Star Market on three occasions and notice some activity. I didn't partake, but the street right after Star Market I seen a girl with short shorts definitely giving the look.
Last night I seen one nodding off, didn't want to deal with that, but I will put the area on radar.









Reply With Quote





