Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 37366
-
08-25-20 11:03 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 694Maria
Just contacted me, she's looking for company. Don't PM me for contact info, it hasn't changed.
-
08-25-20 07:42 #16860Regular Member

Posts: 18Guys I'm not Sarah.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear1980
[View Original Post]
I'm posting to Sarah. Stop private messaging me.
-
08-25-20 07:39 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 678Glad to see she's back around. She's takes it up the ass. Suzy was my go to for that but she's not worth a shit anymore imo.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 05:49 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen Stacey wett and she was good. This one never seen or heard about her.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 00:33 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 36Tina
Had a nice dream with Tina. She was very easy to contact and although we missed a week ago, we finally connected. We got comfortable with a nice massage, not pro but satisfying. I rolled over and we had lots of fun lots of different ways. Her pics are accurate and if anything she looks better in person. She made me feel great. She is not young but she is very fit for her age. She provided a good atmosphere, she got into our activity, and we had a good time. I would dream with her again. Tina seems like a nice person so treat her right.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/139969483208
-
08-24-20 23:27 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 335Those pics look alot like Beckie from back in the day to me. She was always a good time back then. If I remember right all roads were open but the kitty was loose. Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 23:26 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 425That's Becky / Pinky. Been in the game for a number of years now. Service is okay, she's nice, bigger in person. Haven't see her in a long time but I remembered rates were cheap.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 20:37 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 316Stacey
Anyone have experience with this one? I've searched this thread via name and only found info on Stacey Wett. Phone search shows references to stg and other sites. Trying to do due diligence. Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/197328782312
-
08-24-20 20:16 #16853Douchebag

Posts: 185Sarah
Had a dream with her over the weekend, I agree with everything that has been said. Safe location, fun girl, big tits, and enjoys what she's doing, I will repeat.
-
08-24-20 10:09 #16852Regular Member

Posts: 18Sarah
Sarah I'm looking for a regular when I come to Richmond. 3 days per week. Pm me!
-
08-24-20 09:26 #16851Regular Member

Posts: 11I didn't even get a chance to reach out to Taylor before she had pulled her Eros ad. WTF is going on here. Are these girls really just getting completely booked up that quick?
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 06:57 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 103Re: Ghosted
If it makes you feel any better I had the same experience with Taylor Lee.
Try Tryst. There seems to be more selection there and better luck with responses too.
Originally Posted by TheUntz
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 06:52 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks
I've always heard good things about her but man she must stay busy. Couldn't get her to answer back for hours!
I guess I'll keep looking around.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 23:45 #16848Regular Member

Posts: 25Same here I got her when she was pregnant and she's good but 200 for hhr sheesh. But if you got it spend it.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 19:59 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 54How was it with the New Girl
I have been texting with her and looking to set something up this week. Did you see her. How was it if so?
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






