Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 37351
-
08-24-20 06:57 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 103Re: Ghosted
If it makes you feel any better I had the same experience with Taylor Lee.
Try Tryst. There seems to be more selection there and better luck with responses too.
Originally Posted by TheUntz
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 06:52 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks
I've always heard good things about her but man she must stay busy. Couldn't get her to answer back for hours!
I guess I'll keep looking around.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 23:45 #16844Regular Member

Posts: 25Same here I got her when she was pregnant and she's good but 200 for hhr sheesh. But if you got it spend it.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 19:59 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 54How was it with the New Girl
I have been texting with her and looking to set something up this week. Did you see her. How was it if so?
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 19:39 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
Maria is looking for help guys.
-
08-23-20 14:57 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 1449Oh ok thought it was somebody else. My bad.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 12:11 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
She's good to go and fun too.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 11:35 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 1449Who are we talking about?
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 11:00 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 48I guess she's considered high end now
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/332725428895
Her prices are jacked now. And to think, I only payed 70 for a qv just a few months ago. But hey she's good at what she does. If you have extra to spend and want a good time with no hassle, I guess its worth it.
-
08-23-20 10:08 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 25I've seen her a few times. She's bigger than her pix but she's really easy going and doesn't give you any bullshit. Good average dream.
Originally Posted by Daningi1488
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 09:53 #16836Regular Member

Posts: 3Sarah
Hey there Sarah if you see this please pm me.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 01:29 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 85Newbie friendly!
Hi Mark.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Is Winter newbie friendly?
I know she is well reviewed but I don't see her ad or people describing her looks.
Is she white or black? What's her rates?
-
08-22-20 23:12 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 51Me too
I set it up for Friday and nothing as well she did hit me IP said that she had been on a short vacay but I'm kind of freaked out now what if it's a set up on not sure what to do hmmm.
-
08-22-20 22:49 #16833Regular Member

Posts: 11Ghosted.
Have anyone actually gotten the chance to see Monyca in Richmond these past few days? We were exchanging emails about verification then she straight ghosted.
Originally Posted by TheUntz
[View Original Post]
She even took down her Eros ad too, did one of you big ballers book up her entire weekend in town?
-
08-22-20 22:31 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 108Amber
I personally have not. Definitely thought about it. But based on the review on listcrawlers people seem to like her.
Originally Posted by Daningi1488
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






