Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11445

    Not the way to start

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of your posts have been asking for info, but you haven't contributed. Early on, I learned that its best to learn about how this works before continuously asking for info. Why don't you start off by trying some of the girls who have already been positively reviewed, so that you know that they are relatively safe. Then come back with a review of your own.

    L.

  2. #11444

    Sammi love or any GFEs?

    What ever happened to sammi love? I've had her number for a while but never met up. She has not answered phone in a year and it rings all the way thru?

    Also any other GFE besides her recently besides Viv and kendall and Mary foxx?

  3. #11443

    Now would be the time for a review over a question

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    She's real I will tell you that. I seen her over a year ago before she was advertising with a different provider. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated. Let us know what your experience instead of asking everyone else's.

  4. #11442

    Sweet vanilla cream


  5. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749
    Same manager most likely.

  6. #11440

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the one that was reported as underage? If yes, STAY AWAY!
    Post #11017.

  7. #11439

    Just an observation

    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749

  8. #11438

    I was shunned for her for a repeat visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.
    A few year ago I saw her and it was good, everything on the menu. The tried a month later and she said she would report me to LEO.

    If I contacted her again. Very messy place in S. Milwaukee area.

  9. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by KissTheBoer  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it's too good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/195916752205
    Many reports. I think she went by kay.

  10. #11436

    Really

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  11. #11435

    Taylor

    There was a girl whose Snapchat name is tay. Swerv I was also wondering if anyone has a review on her.

  12. #11434

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.
    Most likely out of the game but her roommate Nikita had a kid and moved to Kenosha. Was posting as recently as last year. A fellow monger saw her. Haven't seen any posts lately.

  13. #11433

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    20 pounds wow.

    I saw her in like Jan or Feb and now August, looked the same.
    Before this saw her March last year. Yes, definitely at least 20.

  14. #11432

    Farrah

    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.

  15. #11431
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    For providing me an ABSOLUTE FUCKING HIDDEN GEM for my trip back to Milwaukee. This girl is one of the top 5 providers I have EVER seen in about 10 years of being in the hobby with extremely reasonable rates. HOLY SMOM.

    LE SHOW. PERFECT in every possible way. Thanks for stepping up and helping me out bud. All I can day is WOW. Better than anything being posted.
    Sorry about that mess of a spelling bee. I am not sure what was supposed to be meant by LE SHOW. LOL. I guess I need to proofread. For all you who inboxed me asking. Not one of you stepped up to the plate to help out when I posted asking for someone. I have 2 UTR's now and when I decided to come back we can exchange for one. Not the other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape