Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7539
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean it didn't work? Did it show as a decline? What was the error reason? You can only use the card once really and you have to make sure your fake address and real address have the same zip.
    Last time I tried it was declined and locked my account. I had to email support and apparently they don't like processing transactions from SA. I don't plan on renewing for a bit, but will try again with privacy when I do.

  2. #7538

  3. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've been using privacy.com for some reselling stuff I do and thought it may help some guys on here. You link your ATM card to the site and they create virtual cards for you to use anywhere online, the best part is the name and address you give the merchant doesn't have to match the name on your bank account (only the zip code as to match). You can also enable "discreet merchants" feature which allows your purchases appear on your bank statement as "retail sale" or whatever random name they assign rather than the actual porn / sex site name.
    Will this get around seeking security? I am banned from seeking for no reason, and everytime I try to purchase a premium, it instantly bans my account.

  4. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I tried about 2 month ago and it didn't work for me, let me know if it works for you.
    What do you mean it didn't work? Did it show as a decline? What was the error reason? You can only use the card once really and you have to make sure your fake address and real address have the same zip.

  5. #7535

    Tried about 2 months ago, didn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was using it for a while a year or so back, but it stopped working for me. Good to know it works again!
    I tried about 2 month ago and it didn't work for me, let me know if it works for you.

  6. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've been using privacy.com for some reselling stuff I do and thought it may help some guys on here. You link your ATM card to the site and they create virtual cards for you to use anywhere online, the best part is the name and address you give the merchant doesn't have to match the name on your bank account (only the zip code as to match). You can also enable "discreet merchants" feature which allows your purchases appear on your bank statement as "retail sale" or whatever random name they assign rather than the actual porn / sex site name.
    I was using it for a while a year or so back, but it stopped working for me. Good to know it works again!

  7. #7533

    Privacy

    I've been using privacy.com for some reselling stuff I do and thought it may help some guys on here. You link your ATM card to the site and they create virtual cards for you to use anywhere online, the best part is the name and address you give the merchant doesn't have to match the name on your bank account (only the zip code as to match). You can also enable "discreet merchants" feature which allows your purchases appear on your bank statement as "retail sale" or whatever random name they assign rather than the actual porn / sex site name.

  8. #7532

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.


    She's been talked about on here before. I am actually thinking of seeing her still as I love boobs. 250 she quotes. If I take the plunge I will update We ALL have her # LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4658...8-2180be58ffc2


    ....... LOL But here ya go! .
    Can someone PM me the number for her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4658...8-2180be58ffc2

  9. #7531

    Another scammer Smilingheart0020

    Chatted with this one for two days and wasted my time. She seemed legit as she sent pics and vids. Soon as we setup a date, she asked cashApp 100. Told her that I'd give it to her when I see her on our date. Then she said no she's been burned. I laughed and told her Maybe because she was the burner.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7f59...8-40b4b4cdc342

  10. #7530

    Bbyfaceblonde

    A couple years ago I met her for a dinner date. Never had a second date. Attractive girl and she is who she says she is. Worth a try if you are unattached.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39e43...a-e1266188f02b

  11. #7529

    Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f360...e-93d5898894da

    Anyone seen? She is asking for 500.
    She texted me few days ago but I didn't pursue cause she doesn't look my type. Let me know if she is worth that money or if she is willing to negotiate.

  12. #7528
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f360...e-93d5898894da

    Anyone seen? She is asking for 500.

  13. #7527
    No problem my friend. I enjoy your sharing posts so we can't let our comrade get taken advantage of out in the field! 😂.

    Don't let yourself forget that SA is full of scammers and time wasters. You almost have to take the approach that every profile is a waste of time until she shows that she is legit. Thats a bit extreme but it keeps you on your toes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    OMG I just needed to hear that from someone! LOL Thanks!! Just BLOCKED!! I'm so smart but I'm so naive at times. I didn't even think to look where she was.

  14. #7526
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    So I feel like sharing is caring. It's been roughly 28 days since I signed up and I will say that I expected less. But I actually scored more home runs way more that I ever thought I would. So here are my results. I'm currently going into hibernation for a while LOL.
    Thanks for sharing!

  15. #7525

    Considered Blocked LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    This one has sooooo many red flags 😂 You should have told her to fuck off at the first mention of asking for $50 to be cash apped. That's all you need right there to block her. Everything else on top of that is just more and more confirmation that this is a scammer. Her profile now says she's in Alaska. Her recent login in shows that she's in the Netherlands. She's done everything to show that she's a scammer except state it directly in her profile headline. Haha.
    OMG I just needed to hear that from someone! LOL Thanks!! Just BLOCKED!! I'm so smart but I'm so naive at times. I didn't even think to look where she was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape