Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 37352
-
08-22-20 22:31 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 108Amber
I personally have not. Definitely thought about it. But based on the review on listcrawlers people seem to like her.
Originally Posted by Daningi1488
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 21:21 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 369Pics are of Keyla Dahyn. Prob fake
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:29 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 1449Just in case
This got to be fake but just in case it's not anybody?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dm-for...tyles/32329141
-
08-22-20 16:34 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
She's available and looking.
-
08-22-20 16:11 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 85Update?
Any update on her? Her face from the ad looks tgtb.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:04 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 580I saw her a couple years ago, she did all three holes for a low price. Has some missing teeth but other than that good to go.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 15:42 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 1333Not Today Mr. Policeman
Good thinking with the big head. I contacted number on an ad today and they also asked for specifics, no go. Even if it's not the cops, if she's trying to upcharge for everything it's going to be a bad experience.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 15:12 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 208Specifics
No I don't remember her asking anything like that the first time I met her. Its been about a year since our first date so not exactly sure how that conversation went down but now it's just a matter of setting a time when we meet up.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 14:36 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 155Tonight
I been texting with her this afternoon, I think I'll give her a go this evening. I'll let you know how it goes.
.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 11:07 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 173Winter
I reached out to Winter a couple days ago and agreed to a time today knowing I would have to travel 45 min-hour to get to her. I reach out to her a couple hours before to make sure everything is good for our scheduled time and nothing. Completely ghosted. Hopefully you all have better luck but for my first try with her it didn't pan out so idk if I will attempt again since it is already a drive.
-
08-22-20 10:56 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 1774Not yet, couldn't get our schedules to mesh yet but will.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 10:38 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 481Candy
Had a dream of this one. She's legit and gets the job done for the value. Easy set up, lower rates, not a spinner but a nice fat ass. Average CBJ, thick body as the pictures show. Says she's from Roanoke and is moving to Arizona soon. She just got into town. An overall sweet woman, average CBJ skills, and she seems to enjoy herself and she's accommodating. No track marks, and no drama. Going to hopefully have another dream soon.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/352848047635
-
08-22-20 10:23 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 155For why'alls info
This one asks for deposit, not falling for that one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/510765857801
-
08-22-20 10:22 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 481Specifics
Did she ask you specifically what you wanted? She wanted me be specific and to me that was fishy and is usually a no go, especially with someone I never met. She stated she needed to know for rate purposes. I said 30 minutes of her time and she still insisted on specifics so I passed. Burner or not I don't like to state details in text.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 10:10 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 155Did you try her out?
Pics look TGTBT, did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





