Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16835

    Newbie friendly!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She's available and looking.
    Hi Mark.

    Is Winter newbie friendly?

    I know she is well reviewed but I don't see her ad or people describing her looks.

    Is she white or black? What's her rates?

  2. #16834

    Me too

    I set it up for Friday and nothing as well she did hit me IP said that she had been on a short vacay but I'm kind of freaked out now what if it's a set up on not sure what to do hmmm.

  3. #16833

    Ghosted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUntz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with these 2 ladys? Feel like I have seen them on Eros before, but can't find anything about them through search. Do girls often change their names?

    SWEET AND SEXY MONYCA: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...4.htm?cat=1224.

    TAYLOR LEE: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224.
    Have anyone actually gotten the chance to see Monyca in Richmond these past few days? We were exchanging emails about verification then she straight ghosted.

    She even took down her Eros ad too, did one of you big ballers book up her entire weekend in town?

  4. #16832

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Daningi1488  [View Original Post]
    Anyone worked with this girl before? I trying to swing by later today or tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone knows her.

    Thank you!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53437890/
    I personally have not. Definitely thought about it. But based on the review on listcrawlers people seem to like her.

  5. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    This got to be fake but just in case it's not anybody?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dm-for...tyles/32329141
    Pics are of Keyla Dahyn. Prob fake

  6. #16830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Just in case

    This got to be fake but just in case it's not anybody?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/dm-for...tyles/32329141

  7. #16829

    Winter

    She's available and looking.

  8. #16828

    Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to see her tonight.
    Any update on her? Her face from the ad looks tgtb.

  9. #16827
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of this one. She's legit and gets the job done for the value. Easy set up, lower rates, not a spinner but a nice fat ass. Average CBJ, thick body as the pictures show. Says she's from Roanoke and is moving to Arizona soon. She just got into town. An overall sweet woman, average CBJ skills, and she seems to enjoy herself and she's accommodating. No track marks, and no drama. Going to hopefully have another dream soon.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/352848047635
    I saw her a couple years ago, she did all three holes for a low price. Has some missing teeth but other than that good to go.

  10. #16826

    Not Today Mr. Policeman

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask you specifically what you wanted? She wanted me be specific and to me that was fishy and is usually a no go, especially with someone I never met. She stated she needed to know for rate purposes. I said 30 minutes of her time and she still insisted on specifics so I passed. Burner or not I don't like to state details in text.
    Good thinking with the big head. I contacted number on an ad today and they also asked for specifics, no go. Even if it's not the cops, if she's trying to upcharge for everything it's going to be a bad experience.

  11. #16825

    Specifics

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask you specifically what you wanted? She wanted me be specific and to me that was fishy and is usually a no go, especially with someone I never met. She stated she needed to know for rate purposes. I said 30 minutes of her time and she still insisted on specifics so I passed. Burner or not I don't like to state details in text.
    No I don't remember her asking anything like that the first time I met her. Its been about a year since our first date so not exactly sure how that conversation went down but now it's just a matter of setting a time when we meet up.

  12. #16824

    Tonight

    I been texting with her this afternoon, I think I'll give her a go this evening. I'll let you know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not yet, couldn't get our schedules to mesh yet but will.
    .

  13. #16823

    Winter

    I reached out to Winter a couple days ago and agreed to a time today knowing I would have to travel 45 min-hour to get to her. I reach out to her a couple hours before to make sure everything is good for our scheduled time and nothing. Completely ghosted. Hopefully you all have better luck but for my first try with her it didn't pan out so idk if I will attempt again since it is already a drive.

  14. #16822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Pics look TGTBT, did you meet her?
    Not yet, couldn't get our schedules to mesh yet but will.

  15. #16821

    Candy

    Had a dream of this one. She's legit and gets the job done for the value. Easy set up, lower rates, not a spinner but a nice fat ass. Average CBJ, thick body as the pictures show. Says she's from Roanoke and is moving to Arizona soon. She just got into town. An overall sweet woman, average CBJ skills, and she seems to enjoy herself and she's accommodating. No track marks, and no drama. Going to hopefully have another dream soon.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/352848047635

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape