Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12615

    Cris

    New very hot Chinese girl on RR. She is the girl in the pictures and gives a really good CMT massage. She does not work everyday but usually 4 days a week she said. Her tits are spectacular and gives a really nice slow sensual HJ. Speaks good English and is a sweetheart. Highly recommend.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/187154

  2. #12614

    Cassie back? MP UTR open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Report might already be outdated due to the closure, but stopped by on Saturday and pulled Cassie visiting from Vegas. Easily pulls off late 20's but could be mid 30's. Tanned (told me likes to go to the tanning booths) And very fit. She likes to work out and you can tell she takes care of her body. No oil massage and eventually asks to flip. Good work and wouldn't mind visiting her again. Pre-Covid Standard rates still apply.
    Was in the area doing errands and just drove by out of curiosity if the place is still open (possibly UTR) since no one has been talking about this spot lately. Saw the same exact SUV with Nevada license plates and I'm thinking Cassie is back (she's lives in NV). Nonetheless, car parked in front of spot, so guessing it's open. Can anyone confirm?

  3. #12613
    Anyone know about the place upstairs in the small shopping center with round table pizza on Friars in fashion valley?

  4. #12612

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Covid2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have a review on her? There's one on RR but can't see as I am not a member. I like how she looks, so the ask.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186940
    The review says it's an agency and not the girl in the pics.

  5. #12611

    Tried both, no answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Did you text the other number? There are 2 numbers for that Spa, one is for texting the owner, I think her name is Nina.
    Maybe too popular as so many closed in Esc.

  6. #12610
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Had luck there two weeks ago, seemed closed but lady chased me back in. Not bad looking middle age, so-so massage, FS, she wanted 160.
    You spa on Campo Rd. Is open just call first to set appointment, then knock on the door.

  7. #12609

    Arigato

    Konichiwa. That's my Japanese word limit. I called 5 x yesterday with no answer. I also stopped by and knocked 4-5 times. No response.

    Any insights? Or are they closed?

    Jb.

  8. #12608

    Agree with Perfecta

    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Try Perfecta (Jamacha Rd.) or Spring Acupuncture (Fletcher Pkwy.).
    Had luck there two weeks ago, seemed closed but lady chased me back in. Not bad looking middle age, so-so massage, FS, she wanted 160.
    Last edited by BotShoes; 08-22-20 at 09:25. Reason: spelling

  9. #12607

    Manee Thai (MT) Escondido

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Must have been over run Customer from prev mention?

    Ph.
    Did you text the other number? There are 2 numbers for that Spa, one is for texting the owner, I think her name is Nina.

  10. #12606

    Blue sky spa

    Went to blue sky spa the other day, no needed for appointments just walk in since the door was open. The house fee was 30 min for $40 dollars. I was hoping for Tiffany because got a tip from fellow friend she did great service, but she was with another customer so I got Heidi. Maybe in late 30's. She has nice body for her age. If you looking for a CBJ, this is not the place because she offered an he or FS. She said no BJ because she did not want to take mask off. So she ask for $160, but since no BJ we agreed on $140. She started cowgirl position for a while and touching her breast nice size but not the largest. After a while she said let finish doggy style. She was very nice women who loves to start a conversation with you. Before I left I heard two others girl voices and I saw the mamasan, and she said tell your friends to come by because business is very slow.

  11. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    What did June look like, and what were the services, I'd like to know.
    June was definitely I her 40's but her services were too 3 in my opinion, she would get you real good while laying on your stomach, get the HE done in the beginning then give a really good therapeutic massage for the rest of the session. Since you already done near the beginning you can really relax or give it a go again, but I really liked her skills while still laying down. Do a search it's been awhile. Kind of sad I don't know where she went.

  12. #12604

    Secret knock

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried this method?
    Yes. The mms name is Judy. They are being cautious. But I've been contacted by a couple of guys that got lucky walking up then lucky with Wendy (one of the guys). Great fun girl.

  13. #12603

    I tried MT spa in Escondido, same thing, not answeirng phon or text for appt? M

    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    Was told they were closed still.
    Must have been over run Customer from prev mention?

    Ph.

  14. #12602
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    5 Star in Spring Valley. Call and leave message acting like previous customer. Say you've seen Lola - 40 and a little chubby. As for Wendy. Bring a cover. Very excitable. Let us know how it goes
    Have you tried this method?

  15. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan09  [View Original Post]
    Really? TOFTT and post some before you go asking / saying things.
    If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape