Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16816

    New Burg chicks

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/q-u-e-...-stay/32321401#lg=1&slide=12 Hopefully she is legit and not a scam. About to pull the trigger to see what she is about. Might try this one afterwards or another day https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/caribb...-now/31570235. Of course if anyone has any info ahead of time give me a heads up.

  2. #16815
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11  [View Original Post]
    Damn man. This post was really disgusting and slight disturbing.
    Hey man got to do what you got to do sometimes. I didn't push her down the stairs.

  3. #16814

    Amber

    Anyone worked with this girl before? I trying to swing by later today or tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone knows her.

    Thank you!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53437890/

  4. #16813

    Amber

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53437890/

    Wanted to stop by today or tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  5. #16812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from seeing her on my lunch break. Pictures accurate, I could tell the room was filled with smoke since I asked if she could air out the room. For me, she has a great size ass for her figure enough to fill the hand, squeeze and smack. The BBBJ was just enough to get ready for the action nothing to commend about it, she is tight and didn't object to a thumb in the back door, didn't ask about greek. She has a sprained wrist so just stuck with mish and lazy k9. Felt her have an O in k9 and unloaded myself shortly after. Overall a good visit for. 7, I will have to ask about greek the next time I see her.
    Sounds like a good addition to the local talent pool.

  6. #16811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    New girl in town

    Anyone know this girl? We are figuring out a plan for tonight and the rate seems suspiciously low.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/762141817338

  7. #16810

    Sweetheart Sarah

    "Sarah, Interested in meeting you after hearing the positive reviews.

  8. #16809

    Wow

    Damn man. This post was really disgusting and slight disturbing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314157638005

    Went by for my 2nd visit Saturday afternoon and I should have passed. The first visit was decent so I decided to try again. This woman was all busted up. She said someone pushed her down the stairs she was on crutches with a big gash on her head bleeding everywhere. She had to hold a wash cloth on her head the whole time. I should have just left when I saw what kind of condition she was in. Settled for CBJ doggy quick trip to Greece then finished on her tits. Definitely not going back after this visit. Seems like a nice lady but I think I'll spend my money elsewhere.

  9. #16808

    Ravin

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    I am meeting with the Ravin today. First time with her. I see a lot of positive reviews. Anything I should be mindful of?

    I will let you all know how it goes.
    No risk at all, I meet her often and she is sweet and delivers without fail.

  10. #16807
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Sara

    Long time senior member. We texted a few times. You went on vacation and lost your info. Please get in touch.

  11. #16806

    Sarah

    If you see this and still looking for regulars, you can most definitely message me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    She reached out via PM on the site. Setup hhr visit as she is very close by. Both of us trash talked via text the day before visit so it was off the races upon arrival. As reported before, she is very physical and loves to have DATY. Multiple O's and a slightly sore jaw later, she finished with BBBJ.

    She asked me to post a review but not to share her contact info. She has reached out to SM's to find a few more regulars so pay attention to the pm's.

  12. #16805

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How did this go? I've texted her a few times w no reply.
    I just got back from seeing her on my lunch break. Pictures accurate, I could tell the room was filled with smoke since I asked if she could air out the room. For me, she has a great size ass for her figure enough to fill the hand, squeeze and smack. The BBBJ was just enough to get ready for the action nothing to commend about it, she is tight and didn't object to a thumb in the back door, didn't ask about greek. She has a sprained wrist so just stuck with mish and lazy k9. Felt her have an O in k9 and unloaded myself shortly after. Overall a good visit for. 7, I will have to ask about greek the next time I see her.

  13. #16804

    Sarah

    Been gone a few weeks. Is this Sarah everyone talking about the tall blonde with glasses that used to be around Midlo? If so I would love to see her again.

  14. #16803

    Kravin Ravin

    I am meeting with the Ravin today. First time with her. I see a lot of positive reviews. Anything I should be mindful of?

    I will let you all know how it goes.

  15. #16802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to see her tonight.
    How did this go? I've texted her a few times w no reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape