The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of JB and a friend a few weeks ago, given the overall positive reviews I was pretty disappointed. We agreed to hh, which they tried to cut to qv. No simultaneous BJ, just taking turns with some lackluster ball stroking. The only thing that made up for it was that her friend (not a looker by any means), went straight to DT. I can usually last but during this dream, not so much. If not for her appearance, I wouldn't mind seeing the friend again, but I was underwhelmed with JB, so wouldn't repeat. Also, no DT from her.
    You should do a single date with J. B I'm not sure what happened but she's always been amazing and accommodating I guarantee she will do it discounted if you explain the issue you had.

  2. #16800

    Taylor is great, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Monyka is legit and you can find some reviews of her on the other site. She is as advertised though although slightly thicker than pics let on but I think looks better in person.
    Seen Taylor. She's great!

  3. #16799

    Cmon man

    Quote Originally Posted by Makethescoop  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have been directed to the XXX pump rd address? It's a fairly large apartment complex.

    Been there once and got ghosted when I got there. I've been directed there several times since then by different providers with different numbers. The most recent post had stolen pics. (my bad) but prior posts passed the reverse image search and the text of the post smell test.

    Here's the most recent post:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...032/8046246636
    Girls with a set of tits like that ain't posting on eb. Not in RVa. Apparently you do not have a pics are TGTBT test.

  4. #16798

    BBY red

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/717932205224

    Required at $30 deposit before coming. Told her I required coming before deposit. Scam alert.

  5. #16797

    Foreign Bella

    Kind of torn between a few possibilites of who I would like to come across next. This provider is one of them. Any of you have any Intel on her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/foreign-bella-limited-time-pa/459519107067

    Edit: Forgot to attach link to the ad

  6. #16796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Makethescoop  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have been directed to the XXX pump rd address? It's a fairly large apartment complex.

    Been there once and got ghosted when I got there. I've been directed there several times since then by different providers with different numbers. The most recent post had stolen pics. (my bad) but prior posts passed the reverse image search and the text of the post smell test.

    Here's the most recent post:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...032/8046246636
    I been there twice and both times it's been a deposit required and I'll come down and get you. Didn't fall for that bs and if they say there or near there I ball and move on. Next.

  7. #16795

    XXX pump rd address

    How many of you have been directed to the XXX pump rd address? It's a fairly large apartment complex.

    Been there once and got ghosted when I got there. I've been directed there several times since then by different providers with different numbers. The most recent post had stolen pics. (my bad) but prior posts passed the reverse image search and the text of the post smell test.

    Here's the most recent post:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...032/8046246636

  8. #16794

    Sarah

    Pick me Sarah I been trying to text you but the number I have you aren't responding too you have it to me a few months back pm me I will give you the number I have.

  9. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage  [View Original Post]
    Sarah shoot me a pm I will see you.
    Sarah. Lets have a meet and greet!

  10. #16792
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    It's a combination of the time and posts, and not pissing off Admin2.
    I recently chased this one down from the FAQs:

    "Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports. ".

  11. #16791

    Hell why not

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    Come on folks, we're better than this. (ok well maybe we're not LOL)
    Hey Sarah pm me as well.

  12. #16790

    Sarah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Haha! I was knew it wouldn't be long until I saw a post like this.

    With that being said, Hey Sarah, hit me up! Would love to hang out. Haha.
    You miss all of the shots you don't take! - Wayne Gretzky. Michael Scott.

    Hi Sarah!

  13. #16789

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Haha! I was knew it wouldn't be long until I saw a post like this.

    With that being said, Hey Sarah, hit me up! Would love to hang out. Haha.
    Sarah shoot me a pm I will see you.

  14. #16788

    Hahaha. Smh

    Come on folks, we're better than this. (ok well maybe we're not LOL).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    LOL might as well throw my hat in the ring too. LOL can't win the lottery if you don't play.

  15. #16787

    Interesting Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I might be wrong, but I think you're misinterpreting what he's saying. He said "I'm just asking for another opinion, not promoting her," so I assume he provided the other info for context but otherwise wanted to ask a question generically and didn't want to appear to be promoting her at the same time.

    Personally, I agree with the general sentiment expressed on the board in that this just doesn't appear to be a big deal. It also seems to be par for the course, judging from stories shared by girls in our area. I've heard actual bad stories and this one just doesn't seem eventful. I think she's just gotten lucky all this time (plus have screened her clients well) to have avoided such an incident before.
    It's been an interesting conversation. I've received a few PMs as well. Thanks NK for clarifying my intent. I know the primary purpose of the board is to share reviews, get info on escorts and avoid any potential trouble / bad experiences. I've walked away a couple times myself. I can't stand a filthy room, drug users or a lot of guys hanging around outside. Don't know if luck has been with me or that common sense kicks in. This board has saved me from wasting my time but also put me on to a couple escorts I've overlooked and turned out to be nice encounters. Interesting conversation. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape