Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 281 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1416

    Times are changing

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    It was meh. 40 $ upfront. Start your massage. Discuss what you want. Pay. Typical fair. Hotness scale? 5 out of 9. She wasn't fantastic, but not a moose. 40's maybe? Got the job done. Definitely not on par with sun star. It's not even on par with carnation which is my usual FS go to. Only bonus was bare. She didn't even offer it. Just went right for it. At the end of the day, should that be considered a bonus? Probably not. Wait a week. Get tested. Go back. LOL.
    Never even expected FS at Bodyworks. Times. They are a changing.

  2. #1415

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been in an exploratory mission the last few weeks and here are my results:

    All locations in Milford so far:

    Golden spa- over hyped. Massage was so so. Typical handy on the flip.

    Health therapies- nice lady. Decent massage. Place is rather run down. Handy on the flip. Top was off and touching, exploring no issue.

    Peony spa- very nice lady. Good massage. Typical handy in the flip.

    Ginko- my go to, excellent massage. Handy on the flip. Table showers.

    Lan massage- awesome ladies. Have done a 4 hands massage. Well done. Handy on the flip. Comfortable environment.

    Spring massage- had to go twice. First was a dud, even though I was teased. Both times massage was so so. Light on the hands. Got the handy on the flip the second time.

    Bodyworks station- did this today and what the hell. Got stretched which get amazing. Real talent in the massage area. Got flipped really quickly and was offered a HJ, then asked what I wanted. Settled and got full service. Now, the WTF moment is it was a BBBJ and BBFS. Which blows my mind. Was told she never does this which I think Is a f%king bs lie.

    If anyone else has some reviews on body works Station, please, share with me. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing here.

    I've a few more spots in the next week and I'll report back! Remember, YMMV and these experiences may be unique to me. Who knows?
    I've always had a good experience at Gecko. Especially with Bonnie who gets into some rimming. I've never had that type of service at Bodyworks. But desperate times may call for desperate measures.

  3. #1414

    Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    How was Bodyworks station? I usually go in New Haven for the FS, so feel comfortable there. Wondering if it is the same, where you pay for massage, then pick, then whatever goes. Was that your experience? Hotness scale?? Age range??
    It was meh. 40 $ upfront. Start your massage. Discuss what you want. Pay. Typical fair. Hotness scale? 5 out of 9. She wasn't fantastic, but not a moose. 40's maybe? Got the job done. Definitely not on par with sun star. It's not even on par with carnation which is my usual FS go to. Only bonus was bare. She didn't even offer it. Just went right for it. At the end of the day, should that be considered a bonus? Probably not. Wait a week. Get tested. Go back. LOL.

  4. #1413

    Bodyworks station

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been in an exploratory mission the last few weeks and here are my results:

    All locations in Milford so far:

    Golden spa- over hyped. Massage was so so. Typical handy on the flip.

    Health therapies- nice lady. Decent massage. Place is rather run down. Handy on the flip. Top was off and touching, exploring no issue.

    Peony spa- very nice lady. Good massage. Typical handy in the flip.

    Ginko- my go to, excellent massage. Handy on the flip. Table showers.





    Lan massage- awesome ladies. Have done a 4 hands massage. Well done. Handy on the flip. Comfortable environment.

    Spring massage- had to go twice. First was a dud, even though I was teased. Both times massage was so so. Light on the hands. Got the handy on the flip the second time.

    Bodyworks station- did this today and what the hell. Got stretched which get amazing. Real talent in the massage area. Got flipped really quickly and was offered a HJ, then asked what I wanted. Settled and got full service. Now, the WTF moment is it was a BBBJ and BBFS. Which blows my mind. Was told she never does this which I think Is a f%king bs lie.

    If anyone else has some reviews on body works Station, please, share with me. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing here.

    I've a few more spots in the next week and I'll report back! Remember, YMMV and these experiences may be unique to me. Who knows?
    How was Bodyworks station? I usually go in New Haven for the FS, so feel comfortable there. Wondering if it is the same, where you pay for massage, then pick, then whatever goes. Was that your experience? Hotness scale?? Age range??

  5. #1412

    2 months worth of reviews in Milford

    So, I've been in an exploratory mission the last few weeks and here are my results:

    All locations in Milford so far:

    Golden spa- over hyped. Massage was so so. Typical handy on the flip.

    Health therapies- nice lady. Decent massage. Place is rather run down. Handy on the flip. Top was off and touching, exploring no issue.

    Peony spa- very nice lady. Good massage. Typical handy in the flip.

    Ginko- my go to, excellent massage. Handy on the flip. Table showers.

    Lan massage- awesome ladies. Have done a 4 hands massage. Well done. Handy on the flip. Comfortable environment.

    Spring massage- had to go twice. First was a dud, even though I was teased. Both times massage was so so. Light on the hands. Got the handy on the flip the second time.

    Bodyworks station- did this today and what the hell. Got stretched which get amazing. Real talent in the massage area. Got flipped really quickly and was offered a HJ, then asked what I wanted. Settled and got full service. Now, the WTF moment is it was a BBBJ and BBFS. Which blows my mind. Was told she never does this which I think Is a f%king bs lie.

    If anyone else has some reviews on body works Station, please, share with me. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing here.

    I've a few more spots in the next week and I'll report back! Remember, YMMV and these experiences may be unique to me. Who knows?

  6. #1411

    Dd

    Anyone visited recently? ANY info on new talent DM'd would be appreciated, haven't been since pre covid and have no idea who is still there / who is worth seeing these days, looking for young spinner types, thanks guys.

  7. #1410

    Could you told me more about DD

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoMan  [View Original Post]
    First time visitor. Got there late afternoon on a Monday without an appointment and luckily got to go in right away. As mentioned in the previous post there is a process you go through but it is pretty straight forward. I was asked to take my own mask off and take the one they provide on. In regards to the service it does feel a bit rushed but Gina and her good looks made the trip quite worth it. Massage wasn't the best (somehow ended up walking on my calfs) LOL but when it came down to execute she took it like a champ. Will be back for more.
    Where is DD locate at? How to make a appointment?

  8. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Is there a real Lilly spa or is this a scam deal? Getting tough to find a FS AMP these days. Any help at all would be appreciated!
    Theres a real Lilly in Danbury, but it is not linked to that account. That's scam I have been told.

  9. #1408

    Lilly spa on STG

    Is there a real Lilly spa or is this a scam deal? Getting tough to find a FS AMP these days. Any help at all would be appreciated!

  10. #1407

    Peony Spa at: 557 F Boston Post Road

    I was driving from Boston to Stamford and I stopped in for a trial. I called first and made an appointment. This place was very clean and they take every precaution to make sure there are no Covid 19 problems. I did not get the girls name but she was a pretty Chinese lady. The massage was terrific. Hot towels and teasing. When I flipped over, she covered me up. Then I asked for a HJ. She said she was not supposed to do that. I persisted and she finally gave in. She did a great job. I will stop in again on my way back to Boston.

  11. #1406

    New London area AMP

    Hey Felliz! Out of all the joints in my area which ones are recommended over others. Salem? Uncasville? Groton? Norwich? Please I'm me with what your comfortable with if you'd like or answer me here. There was a great place in Niantic 2 min from my house but has since closed. It was a bummer because on the grand opening if you paid $120 for a membership you got all the massages 1/2 price. So I'd get a 90 min full body awesome massage for $45 plus extra for HE. Any help will be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance and stay safe.

  12. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo99  [View Original Post]
    Is Carnation legit? I'm going there as a rookie. Any advice?
    Yes legit.

  13. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, is there a difference between saying you've been there v. Not
    Honestly I've never noticed a difference, but I think that is a YMMV situation -- I'm a 55 yo white male professional, so that's the sweet spot for AMPs, fairly or not -- in my experience everyone just assumes why I'm there, I've literally never had to ask for a HE. Of course, the only places I've gone have been places I've gotten from RM etc, but still. Also doesn't matter if I keep the towel on / off, put the money here / there, whatever.

    FWIW, I usually answer honestly, but something like, "This is my first time, but I've heard you guys are really awesome, always wanted to come here" or something like that and it sets the right tone -- a playful grab of her ass on the way to the TS, then enjoy the session.

  14. #1403

    Massage place in Naugatuck

    I noticed a massage place pop up by the Walmart in Naugatuck. Its next door to a nail place and seems to be new, looks promising. Anyone know anything about it? Won't have a chance to toftt myself for a couple weeks.

  15. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, is there a difference between saying you've been there v. Not?
    My theory is they can get down to business sooner in the session. If you are a repeat customer they know you are down. If it's your first time they have to be careful that you aren't the guy looking for a legitimate massage and take it slow and be 100% sure you are there for the HE. I don't live near NH but stop in every few years. Last time I for some reason said I've never been before. The unintentional intentional grazes during the massage reminded me of my first time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape