Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4209
-
07-27-20 15:39 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 335Honestly I've never noticed a difference, but I think that is a YMMV situation -- I'm a 55 yo white male professional, so that's the sweet spot for AMPs, fairly or not -- in my experience everyone just assumes why I'm there, I've literally never had to ask for a HE. Of course, the only places I've gone have been places I've gotten from RM etc, but still. Also doesn't matter if I keep the towel on / off, put the money here / there, whatever.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
FWIW, I usually answer honestly, but something like, "This is my first time, but I've heard you guys are really awesome, always wanted to come here" or something like that and it sets the right tone -- a playful grab of her ass on the way to the TS, then enjoy the session.
-
07-27-20 14:47 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 58Massage place in Naugatuck
I noticed a massage place pop up by the Walmart in Naugatuck. Its next door to a nail place and seems to be new, looks promising. Anyone know anything about it? Won't have a chance to toftt myself for a couple weeks.
-
07-26-20 01:47 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 207My theory is they can get down to business sooner in the session. If you are a repeat customer they know you are down. If it's your first time they have to be careful that you aren't the guy looking for a legitimate massage and take it slow and be 100% sure you are there for the HE. I don't live near NH but stop in every few years. Last time I for some reason said I've never been before. The unintentional intentional grazes during the massage reminded me of my first time.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 01:33 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 119Have rates gone up overall?
You said the entry fee is up, what about tipping for Fantastic Service? I'm considering another visit and want to be prepared. Also, is there any way to get a list on who's working; I prefer them under 50, like half that, and natural is a plus.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 13:42 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 49Technically, yes. It's up to the person asking if it's legit to take advice from someone who's actually experienced something vs a person who just read recent reviews and assume it's legit.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
Good day.
-
07-24-20 11:12 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 106Just out of curiosity, is there a difference between saying you've been there v. Not?
Originally Posted by Bdess0202
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 22:38 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 49It is legit. There's been plenty of reviews on them so you'll have to do some research but I've personally been there and it's legit. If they ask you if you've been there before, just make up some bs saying you were before things got shut down.
Originally Posted by Ronaldo99
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 19:26 #1397Regular Member

Posts: 1Advice
Is Carnation legit? I'm going there as a rookie. Any advice?
-
07-23-20 14:30 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 886Are they allowed to be open right now? If this is the place I'm thinking (cause of the DD) they've been busted a couple times and I'd be worried myself. I would feel like the city would be watching hard core on businesses not following rules just to shut them down and the me in there getting caught. With my pants down! I tend to stay away from spas but with the bars still closed I've been tempted.
Originally Posted by RicoMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 07:07 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 807Is this the same Cash that worked there about a year ago?
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 17:32 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 57Maple massage naugatuck
Anyone get FS here? I DID get a HJ, it was ok but for 5 with little visual extras seemed a little steep.
-
07-20-20 20:56 #1393Regular Member

Posts: 5DD / Gina
First time visitor. Got there late afternoon on a Monday without an appointment and luckily got to go in right away. As mentioned in the previous post there is a process you go through but it is pretty straight forward. I was asked to take my own mask off and take the one they provide on. In regards to the service it does feel a bit rushed but Gina and her good looks made the trip quite worth it. Massage wasn't the best (somehow ended up walking on my calfs) LOL but when it came down to execute she took it like a champ. Will be back for more.
-
07-20-20 18:05 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 181DD / Cash
There is a whole lot of new things here. First off, I had to make an appointment, got there few minutes early, they asked me to wait in the car until the room is ready. Now they have some new gadgets that makes these rooms so much better than any other places I have ever seen. Maybe other spas might take these precautions also. Let me run you through the room being ready before I continue. When I got in to the room, I asked what the LED / UV looking thing was, apparently it is some sort of disinfection machine, it kills all bacteria and viruses in the room. They also have a Samsung Virus Filter that is suppose to suck in the viruses while spitting out clean air. These 2 machine can clean the entire room of any bacteria and viruses in 20 minutes. So anytime someone uses a room, that room can't be used for 20 minutes. They Also use One Time Disposable sheets and Pillow covers. Now this is the room. Now lets start from the start.
As I said, I was waiting in the car, waited about 15 minutes, got a phone call, saying I can come in. Soon as I entered, They made me take off my shoes, and gave me a disposable white slipper. They Sanitized my hands and foot. Asked few questions, do I have cough, fever, have I been out of country recently. Asked for my name and phone number, I gave a name I used for these type of places, not my real name. My temperature was taken and finally was taken to the room.
Few minutes later, Cash entered with a mask on. I have seen Cash few times so I was happy. She was still sexy as before. She took me to the TS, not playful as it was long time ago. I think they want to get you back in the room quicker for safety. LOL. In the room, had a light rub, very playful, and on the flip, started with all the fun things. The mask stayed on the whole time except for when it wasn't, if you know what I mean, LOL. But after that work was done, the mask went back on again and started to do the other deeds.
Over all, even with all these new process, I had a great time, and I felt more safer here than I do going grocery shopping, with all these precautions they take and all the new gadgets and disposable items they use for each customer. I can understand why the price went up from. 7 to. 8. I don't mind the slight price up for a secure safety. Unlike few places I have been to, some places haven't taken much precautions as DD. All I have to say is, DD cares about the customers and their workers. It isn't just about making a buck. Kudos to you DD.
-
07-20-20 12:20 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 84Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 11:39 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 576Was there a few times when it first opened at the new location.
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
It is an are&T place.
On a different review site there was oe guy who said that he got more from one specific girl it was only her and none of the others. I can't confirm that from experience though.
So don't go there expecting FS.









Reply With Quote






