Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4470
-
08-23-20 12:24 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 169What other orgs do they map to? Might have to check those out.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 22:29 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 185Thats what I'm wondering and scratching my head about too.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 21:11 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 135That is not entirely correct. This org represents at least 4 smaller orgs, and some have RAs that offer PSE.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
08-22-20 16:25 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 31I understand GFE, but peach too? You must of done something real bad for them not to let you in. LOL. No offense.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:11 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 185Yes, but they seem to have high quality ladies.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 15:54 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 25She must have had a bad appt before yours, she's been nothing less than 8/10 performance the two times I've seen her. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 14:14 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 169It seems that GFEI is focused on GFE only girls as well, correct?
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 13:12 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 594Who is really behind that account? Probably an org that hires Chinese females to provide sexual services in exchange for money and uses fake pictures in their ads -- like most of the others.
Originally Posted by JonBeezyz
[View Original Post]
If you look at the ads on AdultLook, many of them also appear on AdultSearch and probably other similar sites. You can always google the phone number to find other listings. So, no idea what the female would have looked like had you gone to that apartment complex, but it's probably as legit an ad as the other similar ones.
And I have visited a provider who has an ad up on AdultLook, but it was for Thai massage, not Chinese AMP. But she was a real person providing real services, no scam. YMMV!
-
08-20-20 21:29 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 63Christine M
And that is why I post on here. Thanks for the help. I wonder who is really behind that account. I was even given an address (apartment complex).
Originally Posted by E20746
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 20:09 #1251Regular Member

Posts: 3That's Christine M. So pics are fake.
Originally Posted by JonBeezyz
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 20:01 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 63My bad
I just responded to you Pm. I have been to mellow creek a couple of times and it's ok.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:58 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 185You never responded to my pm.
Originally Posted by JonBeezyz
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 15:59 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 63Adult look
Posting here as it's the most used in the bay. Is adult look ok to use? Want to book her but I've never really used adult look. Has anyone on here tried her? Is it legit? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3097501.
Appreciate your help.
-
08-19-20 00:37 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 31Took awhile for me to get in with them, but I used LA and LSC and got in. I never even tried any of them yet, the whole reason I wanted to get in with them was for Vivi LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeTsai
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:41 #1246Banned Member

Posts: 770Correction, Yuna has been here for two years, not three.
About GFEI org and if you keep having trouble. Give them either corg references that reply or orgs that are higher up. Don't give them references that have loose screening themselves. Good luck.










Reply With Quote





