Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 17049
-
08-22-20 17:44 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 507Did she claim she was freaky in bed? I'm thinking about meeting her but I think she will flake too because she is slow to respond.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:05 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 35Hm, same here. Chatted then went silent. Popped back online again couple of days ago, but no meeting or digits yet, spotty communication. Maybe just testing the waters.
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:14 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 89Just tried and it didn't go through.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 07:58 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 1244Onliine only
I actually against the TOS and one I was messaging off site was suspended and the message from SA also said it is against the spirit of the website design of meeting in person. She had to reword her profile and then agree to not do it anymore before they would remove her suspension. In the past I would message some and get them to admit they wanted online only like text / picture / social media and then screenshot it. When I report them I upload it as evidence but they don't give any follow up on their actions.
Originally Posted by FightingFungus
[View Original Post]
When I message anyone I watch what / how I say anything so it can't be taken as soliciting or offering money for sex or other violations they have. If they come across as full escort, send advance / prepay / deposit or even get rude / nasty in messages or fake pictures I will report them too. If they admit they are underage, those reports will get them banned in less than a day just like escorting.
If you look where you hide / block / report a profile and click on report, you can look and see all of the many things you can report them. I'm just careful in what I message to them so the screenshots don't incriminate me also. Texting you can delete individual texts but on the site you can't. For those that get an attitude, pushy or go overboard, one trick I have done is send a leading / forward message to them giving them the idea I'm open to it and then delete my end. Then when they reply to me with the details / offer It looks like they started the messaging. I don't know if it helps when I report them but it hasn't backfired yet.
-
08-22-20 02:59 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 754They will take action if you report them. I do it all the time. There's an option for "using the site for commercial activity" when you report. Screenshot the conversation and include that when you submit.
I usually don't report the ones who say in their profile they are selling pics (or platonic). At least they were upfront about it and didn't waste my time so no harm no foul IMO. But the ones who try to be sneaky about it. Waste my time messaging then going to text only to try and get money for pics or something, report those all the time.
I have a burner profile and will fav them there before reporting them so I can see wha thappens and make sure I'm not just wasting time. The reported profiles are pretty much always gone within a day or two so SA does take action on them.
Originally Posted by FightingFungus
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 20:34 #7594

Posts: 109Fundamental Difference between women / men
Guys are decisive. If we msg a girl we already want to see her and she'd have to go out of her way to fuck it up. W chicks it's always maybe until you actually meet. Sometimes it's barely even a maybe but they'll take the quick shot of male validation before even deciding on maybe. Perhaps your approach is clunky and by all means you should examine but it could easily be a case of broads being broads.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 20:34 #7593Banned Member

Posts: 287Does SA have anyone monitoring the girls there?
I report many of these picture sellers, do you guys do the same?
Does SA do anything about it?
So many online pic seller types and some even have it posted on their profile saying they are only looking for online.
-
08-21-20 17:49 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 430She is a pro and was in town till today buy said she'll message me next time she is in town in couple weeks. Let her know that you're interested and she will message you when she is back.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
I have been in this situation so asking for advice if I'm doing something wrong. I messaged with this girl and she is my type and we work in similar field and have common interests. She is messaging back and I asked her if she wants to meet. Next thing she does is she deactivated her profile or blocked me. Why did she bother messaging if she didn't want to meet and why she deactivated her profile when she could have lied that she was too busy with work and school and keep fishing for other guys? It happened with few SB and I wonder if I ask to meet too soon but I have girls complaining that guys text to much instead of getting to the point so I'm a bit confused.
-
08-21-20 15:54 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 138Pro?
If she's a pro, does anyone have her contact info?
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 01:42 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 339Yeah it's a Scam
Good looking out, thanks! I actually private messaged the girl on Instagram, and she said she'd never been to Chicago and it's for sure fake.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 17:33 #7589Banned Member

Posts: 287This one is more than likely a phony. I got the digits and was messaging with the same number another girl gave me months back.
More than likely a scammer or a catfish.
https://www.seeking.com/member/80307...e-e19ffe16e52f
-
08-20-20 17:12 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 754There was a time when you couldn't send media but that's no longer the case. You can send / receive pics and vids now.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
No it's basically just call forwarding. Someone calls your GV # and it in turn forwards it to your cell in the background. Same with outbound calls, it uses your cell but it displays the call to the other person as your GV #. Does it automatically I've never had to select anything when calling.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
That's exactly how I use GV and have so for years. I have 1 cell # that I've had for 15 years and also use it for biz too so I don't want that # crossing over into my hobby life. So yes it checks all the boxes. It's free and frankly better than most of the paid options I've looked into.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 16:26 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 203Appreciate the feedback
Thanks to everyone for their responses. If receiving pics or videos through GV is not an issue, that's the main concern I had. I also thought I read somewhere that using GV requires you to somehow filter all calls through that number and then they get directed to whatever other numbers you have. In other words, every time you place or receive a call, you need to select which number to use (I'm not technical so could easily be not explaining this right). To me, that seemed tedious. I have one real number I use for work and personal. I want to have a second number to (GV?) to be an untraceable / discreet number (not tie back to my real name) for only SB calls / texts. I want to be able to use it without wifi. And I don't want to have to select which number to use every time I place a call. Still check all the boxes? Thanks again for all the help!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 09:39 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 231Agreed agreed agreed
That profile is one big red flag. I like when my gut instincts are proven correct. I spend almost more time toying with the obviously delusional ones as being able to find real quality SBs.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 09:33 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 73Hey you
Put your real pic or something close on SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/79af8...a-33a519cd4ffb
Pic is definitely not her.













Reply With Quote




