Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 40011
-
08-20-20 15:39 #22881Senior Member

Posts: 1573Natural Element
A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 11:16 #22880Senior Member

Posts: 25Pink health spa
Had recently stopped by for a massage. Saw someone by the name of Kimmy. We chatted through the massage and what not. She told me she likes me so gave me a HJ which was great. No up charge. She was a bit older but I wasn't complaining LOL.
-
08-20-20 11:02 #22879Banned Member

Posts: 317Natural elements
I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:47 #22878Senior Member

Posts: 144Asian Massage Center
My experience is that it is a legit place. If you want an excellent normal massage, this is the place. I couldn't find more here.
-
08-19-20 01:56 #22877Senior Member

Posts: 196Exactly right
Can second this.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:57 #22876Senior Member

Posts: 308Been there once or twice, but it was several years ago. L1 offered. Older massage therapists, if I remember correctly. It was ok, but not anything that drew me back for repeated visits.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 17:24 #22875Senior Member

Posts: 105Natural Element Spa. Irving Park
I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage.
-
08-18-20 11:42 #22874Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian toyal spa in riverwoods
Totally legit AMP. Nothing to be had here.
Originally Posted by Mike21
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:32 #22873Senior Member

Posts: 468Scam
It is a scam. The fact that she wants a credit card means it is a scam. I always pay cash. Period. The Red Roof address obviously means it is not a massage parlor but a bogus address or a hooker working from a room at the motel.
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:36 #22872Senior Member

Posts: 140Careful on that one, I've not heard of the website but would never give a cc # . Unless maybe it's a gift card or vanilla one use. And the location is one spot that your relative likes to hang out and observe. Of course it could be legit, but If you do, Proceed with much caution.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:29 #22871Senior Member

Posts: 820Sparadise
Dude all I'm asking was if anyone heard of this spa. I would never give my credit card out if in question.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:18 #22870Banned Member

Posts: 586Here's a suggestion!
Take two hundred dollar bills and light them on fire!! Get the idea now??
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:09 #22869Senior Member

Posts: 99I wouldn't do it. It sounds like a scam.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:06 #22868Senior Member

Posts: 99Look it up on then internet. And STOP SPAMMING!!
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:52 #22867Senior Member

Posts: 820Love-Sparadise
Hi guys been going back and forth with a chick who supposedly works here. Has anyone heard of this site Love-Sparadise.com. She sent me the link and I read the stuff on here so seems legit accept for the idea of going through a process where you add your credit card number. According to the website it says they don't charge your card until the massage begins. It's 40 for the hour and 60 for 90 min. I started talking with this chick via snap chat and she snapped a few pics to me and she is pretty cute. She even sent me an address which comes up at a red roof inn in Willowbrook. I'm still a little leery about giving my credit card info out ahead of time even though if they did charge my credit card I could always deny payment with my credit card company if it was a hoax of some kind.
Please let me know if anybody have heard something about them good or bad.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote






